V

violetskin96

Oct 2, 2018
my health is crumbling. my relationships crumbling. i feel like i can't do any thing right. I can't be the person i want to be or do the things i want to do.the last week my depression has hit a new low. ive been suicidal for years now. but between deadlines and obligations theres always one more thing to be done, i'll put it off til ive finished this or that. excuses really. but when other people depend on me (i.e at work) I feel anxious leaving lose ends. the end of this year marks a mile stone type of birthday for me. I know i don't want to keep on living past it. I just hope i have the courage to go through with it and i hope my method works.

Reactions: Maravillosa, millefeui, Throwaway563078 and 3 others
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
<3 hope it works out for you

Reactions: Maravillosa and violetskin96
M

Miro

Oct 17, 2018
When you're ready, I hope you find your peace.

miauimon

miauimon

Oct 16, 2018
Wishing you a lot of strength and love. <3

deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
my health is crumbling. my relationships crumbling. i feel like i can't do any thing right. I can't be the person i want to be or do the things i want to do.the last week my depression has hit a new low. ive been suicidal for years now. but between deadlines and obligations theres always one more thing to be done, i'll put it off til ive finished this or that. excuses really. but when other people depend on me (i.e at work) I feel anxious leaving lose ends. the end of this year marks a mile stone type of birthday for me. I know i don't want to keep on living past it. I just hope i have the courage to go through with it and i hope my method works.
Hugs to you deary... am sure every thing will be alright!!
you will get thru this <333

Reactions: violetskin96