• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I do wonder if anyone hired a hitman to kill them?

• Hugs
Reactions: Introspector and Hotsackage
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I do wonder if anyone hired a hitman to kill them?
On a serious note I went down south this past weekend my childhood abuser inadvertently hired me - if I could've found him. I did try to find him.... I had a bottle of water my SN and a plan back up windy north as of last night

Reactions: SexyIncél
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Was you going to give them the SN?

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Was you going to give them the SN?
No I was going to collect his debt and give him my little friend (my benchmade balisong one for every year of my torment) then take the SN call the cops on myself get thrown in a cell and ctb...

Reactions: SexyIncél
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
(Had to google balisong)
I wouldn't call the cops they might try and save you.

Reactions: inaminute
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
This cunt is out there is the world, while you suffer.

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
This cunt is out there is the world, while you suffer.
Yep possibly in jail still as he was an IPP the last I knew but he's manipulative, he only got 3 years when I complained to police in 2002 was released half way thru reoffended, jailed released half way through his second sentence, reoffended again in 2011 and given an indeterminate sentence for public protection. But the govt quashed them in 2015 so he could be anywhere. I had an hour to seek him out without rousing suspicion from my wife whom I told I was going to visit my aunt. One day he'll get his comeuppance.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I can't believe what I've just read. Our government is disgusting. Hate this country at times. Its lack of protecting its people is awful.
Have a look at these. The funniest was the one where the hitman refused the person and told them to live.

Thank you. I need a good read.