GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
The "can I beat someone up because they are being a bitch to me?" Is a question of personal philosophy that really transcends political borders, I believe :))

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kermudgeon, Viro_Major, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Really? I always thought centrist meant you take bits and pieces of both sides, but never really lean on either. Of course, I'm not all too knowledgeable about politics. Just what I assumed.

It can mean that so you are right, but it is sometimes used as a slur or insult too.

Reactions: Huntfish34
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Sorry for replying late :/ If I didn't ping someone it's because I didn't know what to reply with.
@ThisIsFine
And that's why utopia cannot exist. Our problem solving methods create more problems instead of minimizing them and looking for an optimum.
@cyberlordsumit
I guess you are right but I don't think people have changed. They always were like that.

@Maxtothemax
It's not off topic it is the same.

@pannazidofski
You're right. And the worst is the fact that it makes the minorities silenced even more. If they feel victimized by people eating or by "wrong" proportions then why would we care about their feelings?

@ForcedLifeResistant
Yes, that's another problem. In Poland we have a right-winged guy who knows absolutely nothing about society yet he wins EVERY discussion with a leftist because the leftists can't control themselves and discuss calmly. The right side is just as wrong as the left side but it's hard to see as the right doesn't pull stunts so badly and so often.

@catalepsy
It is said that the truck driver was attacked. We only know he was driving but he didn't attack firstly. Maybe he was forced to drive the truck? So it's unknown whether the truck driver deserved it or not but probably no.

@Wayfaerer
You want an example? Ok. So in Poland the right-winged people say "everybody should be free, capitalism is good, fuck the guys who are pro slavery" and then they say "homosexual marriages must be banned, abortion is always a sin and should be banned". So are they pro freedom or pro slavery? They don't think critically about Christianity and Catholicism and it's annoying.
You noticed a problem with the left that annoys me too. They redefine terms without warning us and that just fucks up the entire discussion. Or when they ban a neutral word because, when you've have analyzed it for 5 hours, using the sophisticated language knowledge, that regular people don't have, you will notice, that in one context of 300 possible this neutral word is bad. No one else would notice the word is somehow rude but it should be banned!

@NeverGoodEnuff
No, you're simply a peaceful, pacifist soul and I'm a bit jealous I'm not that calm. Though it must be hard to be ignored and muted by this loud world.

@Mr2005 And that's another problem. People are unwilling to leave their bubbles to confront their views and then they vote... You think we're all normal here? It would be awesome if SS has no extreme leftists or rightists. You're right the media want to create more and more division... But why?

@Iloveyouall
You can always justify but this justification is just crazy for me. Ok I can understand that the trans woman attacked someone but why did so many people say that it was okay? Normally people say "violence is not the solution".

@Lmd
I don't want this world to change into a world in which I can get beaten down because someone from a minority dislikes me.

@catalepsy
Yup the Catholicism is full of contradictions. It's a hypocrisy that they believe in everything the "God" said.

@Fragile
Thanks for the comment that's what I wanted to read. The left is degenerating unfortunately. :( I'm not good at history but I recall at least one positive change that happened peacefully... What was that? Sorry I forgot.
Someone on Polish Youtube talked about fighting as a leftists by aggression. He said that if the leftists fight with the rightists on the streets the leftists will be wiped out as the rightists are strong men and the leftists tend to be physically fragile. So the left side should fight with words as the muscles aren't at their side.

@AllReturnsToNothing
Ahh yeah I remember it. The Western was afraid of another war so they didn't want to fight. Eh, Hitler could have been easily fought at the beginning. Before he started the war he was weak. He didn't sign the pact Ribbentrow-Mołotow (Idk how to type it right) until the August 1939.
But what do you mean? You think it's okay to fight back? But I didn't say the violence was justified in this case. It is alleged.

@Wayfaerer
Yeah one thing is the Bible and the original Catholicism and Catholics are another thing. They aren't necessarily following their religion but that doesn't mean they are not hypocrites. And there are many right-winged atheists who behave like believers despite their lack of faith.

@grungeCat
Wkurzyłabym się. Tak, są obrażani. Ja się pytam, o to, jakie są opinie lewaków w ogóle. Ja rozumiem, że oni chcą się bronić, ale jedną rzeczą jest napadnięcie na kogoś a inną bronienie napadu. Chodzi o to, że nie podoba mi się agresja w stylu "czuję, że on mnie obraża, więc go pobiję". Bardziej mi chodzi o przyzwolenie na przemoc ze względu na uczucia. Teraz faktycznie mieli powód, ale następnym razem pobiją kogoś bo tak. Eh, polska język trudna język. Czy uważasz, że mogę kogoś pobić, bo według moich subiektywnych odczuć on mnie dyskryminuje?
Poza tym takie akcje wcale nie doprowadzą do większej tolerancji, oj nie. To tylko daje powody, żeby nie lubić LGBT. I przede wszystkim mam na myśli bronienie tej Margot, nie sam jej czyn.

@Sensei oh you're right. I meant the leftists that are against discrimination of minorities. That light kind of the leftists close to the center. Ehh I know nothing.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Fragile, Viro_Major, _Kaira_ and 2 others
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
You can always justify but this justification is just crazy for me. Ok I can understand that the trans woman attacked someone but why did so many people say that it was okay? Normally people say "violence is not the solution".
From what I read about this story. There are trucks like this in Poland.

They are from a pro-life movement from what I understood. Those trucks were allowed to drive by the Polish justice because what is written on this truck is actually true. Justice said that these were the World Health Organisation recomandations for sexual education and that it's well known that LGBT lobby support the WHO recomandations. The truck says :
What the LGBT lobby want to teach to our kids ?
4 years old: masturbation
6 years old: sexual consent
9 years old: first sexual experiences and orgasm

So the informations on this truck are technically true but it's just distorting reality and make a huge jumble to associate homosexual people with pedophiles. Which is an old jumble btw.
I just read a little bit of those WHO recommandations, they don't say textually "help your kid to masturbate at 4 years old" or stuff like that. For those interested here is the link in English: (at page 39, there are the recommandations THE MATRIX)
Here the link to all languages:

Was there really a lot of people supporting the attackers ?

Reactions: Fragile
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Hello

Ok it's highly controversial but this question has been bothering me for months.
Of course I don't want to exclude right winged people but their answer is obvious or at least I think so. So please don't insult one another. It's ok that you have different views. You cannot change someone's mind by insulting them.

The question is "do you agree that if someone feels victimized by someone they can attack the alleged oppressor?".

That's the situation. There were trucks spreading hate from the loudspeakers in Poland. Or at least it is said so I never saw such truck. But this hate was really bad and harmful. So a transwoman? (I mean a female in a male body) attacked the truck and the truck driver. So she was arrested by the police because of the beating. The leftists started to defend her "SHE WAS BEING ATTACKED BY THE TRUCK LET HER GO".
I cannot confirm that the situation itself happened but I can confirm the reactions to it as I saw them.
So I'm wondering. Is it normal for left winged people to justify violence and solve violence by violence or are just those guys extremists? Can I beat someone up because they are a bitch to me?
Told you, it's highly controversial.

It is very difficult to come up with general statements that apply to all situations that could ever arise.

Offence is sometimes given, but it is also sometimes taken.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@Iloveyouall
Yeah the fight LGBTQ+ vs "Catholics" is only getting worse. Both sides are saying dumb things. IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE!!! Catholics bully young outcasts. Young outcasts turn into LGBTQ+ and fight back. And then Catholics strike again from fear...

To people who don't know: there is no sexual education in Poland currently. The left side wants to change it and the manipulation occurred that they are pedophiles which isn't exactly true. Of course there are bad guys but LGBTQ+ are mostly normal.

Yup there were many youtubers saying "MARGOT COULD HAVE ASSAULTED HIM SHE IS A VICTIM". Margot is that trans woman a female in a male body. But few people trust that she is actually trans.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Don't care if it's normal or not, good or bad. But i truly trust my intuition and calculations and most of the time I can simply foresee the attack, so I run away from trouble as fast as I can. I don't go in places or with people that can be dangerous in this silly "who has the bigger d*ck" way or are in general stupit. Stupid people are the most dangerous to me. If I ever show aggression it's only because there is no other way to explain the danger of the situation to the other person and hope for understanding. I'm very much violent and specially when I'm not saying anything or acting aggressive. In those situations the other side is so dumb, so I don't need to bother saying a thing. I believe that this world can be a better place without some people around. I don't go to mess with anybody, live my live, keep walking, but if I found someone to be a threat to me and don't go away, carefully planned violence works fine for me.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I feel too indifferent about politics to make any meaningful contributions to this thread lol.
Kind of ironic I read and watch the news every day.
Maybe its boredom, who knows.
I guess the shit show that is our reality seems to be quite entertaining.

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
@Iloveyouall
Yeah the fight LGBTQ+ vs "Catholics" is only getting worse. Both sides are saying dumb things. IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE!!! Catholics bully young outcasts. Young outcasts turn into LGBTQ+ and fight back. And then Catholics strike again from fear...

To people who don't know: there is no sexual education in Poland currently. The left side wants to change it and the manipulation occurred that they are pedophiles which isn't exactly true. Of course there are bad guys but LGBTQ+ are mostly normal.

Yup there were many youtubers saying "MARGOT COULD HAVE ASSAULTED HIM SHE IS A VICTIM". Margot is that trans woman a female in a male body. But few people trust that she is actually trans.
The craziest in all this is that all this debate only concern at best 5 % of worldwide population. In every country there seems to be this debate dividing society and medias making a huge fuss while no one really gives a shit about who you love or have sex with as long as there is consent. There are way more serious problems that need to be fixed and require way more attention and energy. Mankind isn't doom because of gays, mankind is doom because of global warming and its consequences.
I guess the shit show that is our reality seems to be quite entertaining.
You have no idea. From an outside perspective, all this can be kinda fun.

Last edited:
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Yeah media are dumb and they always avoid the most important topic. Media in Poland use LGBTQ+ to hide the sins of the government. Every time a government wants to pass a harmful law someone from LGBTQ+ does something dumb or the government insults LGBTQ+...