• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lulu Land

Lulu Land

Dec 22, 2020
In life, we are given the illusion that we have some sort of power; if we work hard enough for it, that is. But over the years I've come to the realization that this is never true. There will always be someone higher than you. If you are an innocent person, there are corrupt cops. If you're a corrupt cop, there's the government. And so on. Even if you're the richest business CEO, there are the people who could decide to not buy whatever it is you're selling and run you out of business. I also feel as though, if there is a god, he is not in complete control either. If one day we all turn away, he will be left with nothing.

No one is ever truly free and have power. Even if we take our own life. A common reason people want to end their lives is to finally get away from everything and be at peace, but what happens when our bodies are discovered? Will it be cast on the local news? People mourning us or calling us week? We have no say in what happens. We have no power.

If we make it pasts 80 and decide to look back on our lives, what will we think? Will we think of how far we got? Or will we think about what could've been?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't care about what will happen after I'm dead. They can do with my body whatever they want and show me on any news.

If I lived 80 years, I would only miss my young days and probably be very sick because of my unhealthy lifestyle.