• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
I think that IQ is a factor in success, but it also comes down to EQ because the essence of life is interacting with other people. Social interaction is an inescapable part of life. There's a reason why highly successful people (CEO's, etc) are often sociopaths and psychopaths: because they have the people skills required to succeed. I think it's accurate to say that high IQ and EQ people control the world.

I'll give my 2 cents on this. The education system is designed for people within a certain range. I would put that range between 90 - 120 IQ.

If you are on either side of that range, you will not do very well within the education system. Someone with an iq of 85 is borderline retarded. Someone with an IQ of 130 is a borderline genius. The education system cannot work with these people because one is too dumb to learn anything and the other is smarter than the teachers.

Whilst its safe to assume IQ score is a very big predictor of educational success, this only accounts for the average range. People with very low IQ and very high IQ often find success later in life. With genius level intelligence, it may take 10 or 15 years after schooling for their talents to rip through their competition.

I don't have an official reason why this is the case, but my theory is that EQ is generally low with those with low iq and exceptional high iq. In the case of the genius, you can have all the brains in the world but if people don't get on with you, you're going to have a very hard life and lots of opportunities will be given to someone of lesser intelligence but superior social skills.

My guess is they learn this over time and try to adapt to it. They become higher in EQ and are accepted by others. Then it's time to shine.

Reactions: sserafim