• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

greycatsmiles

Hi
Dec 4, 2020
Just want to say hi to everybody. Want to CTB. This seems a positive and helpfuI. First CTB attempt at 8 thro OD and many more that failed. Hope to be successful at it in near future with better resources

Last edited:
G

greycatsmiles

Hi
Dec 4, 2020
Just want to say hi to everybody. Want to CTB. This seems a positive and helpfuI. First CTB attempt at 8 thro OD and many more that failed. Hope to be successful at it in near future with better resources
Welcome. SS is one of the best online communities I have come across. You won't find judgement here, just kindness and empathy.
Thank you threesummers

L

lifeistryingme2020

Nov 6, 2020
Hello! Welcome. Everyone here is very kind, it's a nice comfort and we're glad to have you!

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Your first attempt was when you were 8? That's tragic. Welcome to the community

O

Oddmass

Nov 25, 2020
Your first attempt was when you were 8? That's tragic. Welcome to the community
Its not uncommon. I did the same when I was 9 years old. You have a lot less easier time grasping the concept of death, the repercussions, and what your depression even is in general. Not sure how OP felt but at that age i just wanted to die. There was no rhyme or reason to it or why I felt that way, it just seemed like it needed to happen.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nymph
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Welcome to SS. So sad to hear of your pain and suffering. May you find the support you are seeking here