P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
My belief is that God creates life and can take life as well.

I'm on here because I've been feeling suicidal, so I obviously believe in taking your own life too.

Concerning the Canaanites and stories like sodom and Gomorrah, I believe he destroyed them because they were so deep into grave sin and wickedness. God is holy and pure, he doesn't like evil... they say that's why the devil got kicked out of heaven
If some divine being destroyed humans it made flawed for no reason other than it didn't like their "sin" which it also created, it can go take a long walk off a short cliff. I don't need it, and it doesn't deserve the respect I'd give to a cockroach. I sincerely hope if it does exist that it fucks clean off.

highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
If some divine being destroyed humans it made flawed for no reason other than it didn't like their "sin" which it also created, it can go take a long walk off a short cliff. I don't need it, and it doesn't deserve the respect I'd give to a cockroach. I sincerely hope if it does exist that it fucks clean off.
well, to make a long story short, it was Adam and Eve who first fell in the garden into sin when they ate the forbidden fruit and disobeyed God... because disobeying God is sin and that's why Jesus died for our sins to be forgiven... Ever since the fall of Adam, all of mankind have been suffering the consequences...

Genesis 3 says "To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, `You must not eat of it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field."

We undergo this painful toil even now, e.g. having to painfully work in order just to survive. I think its a little harsh and unfair myself even as a believer to be honest. Especially when I'm feeling suicidal, I think to myself... why God? Why not have this world be a different way where there is more justice, fairness and love? Why leave us to our own devices and barely intervene? And then when you do intervene, people don't believe in it?

P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
well, to make a long story short, it was Adam and Eve who first fell in the garden into sin when they ate the forbidden fruit and disobeyed God... because disobeying God is sin and that's why Jesus died for our sins to be forgiven... Ever since the fall of Adam, all of mankind have been suffering the consequences...

Genesis 3 says "To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, `You must not eat of it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field."

We undergo this painful toil even now, e.g. having to painfully work in order just to survive. I think its a little harsh and unfair myself even as a believer to be honest. Especially when I'm feeling suicidal, I think to myself... why God? Why not have this world be a different way where there is more justice, fairness and love? Why leave us to our own devices and barely intervene? And then when you do intervene, people don't believe in it?
This is a fairy tale, you have no evidence for any of this, and therefore no reason to believe it.

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
What is ctb ? Can you send me a link that explains it?

I have been looking into rope method. Will be purchasing soon
ctb just means "Catch the bus, or catching the bus" Basically a sensitive way to say "Committing Suicide" since seemingly we attempt to avoid saying that here on SaSu (SaSu Just means Sanctioned Suicide)

Hope that helps, there are many abbreviations and you will learn em quick if you stay long enough :)

• Love
Reactions: highwaytoheaven
M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
Welcome, nice to see another believer on here. Im Poor, alone, ugly born again Christian here too who has a deep revelation that "nothing can ever seperate us from God's love. Neither death nor life. Nor angels or demons". I believe Chirst death is far greater than anything I do and the only sin that can truly seperate us from God is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit and deny the salvation grace of Christ. I'm really struggling atm though. I have everything prepared now and know it is in everyone's best interest that I leave. I miss my dog, she was all I have and the pain in unbearable every day. I am an absolute failure at everything in this life, suffered too many losses and too old to change anything now. But I'm struggling not to blame God for favouring my enemies and allowing them to succeed, even though I know this is the society we live in. All I want now is to go out without blame and anger in my heart, towards myself and towards God.

highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
Welcome, nice to see another believer on here. Im Poor, alone, ugly born again Christian here too who has a deep revelation that "nothing can ever seperate us from God's love. Neither death nor life. Nor angels or demons". I believe Chirst death is far greater than anything I do and the only sin that can truly seperate us from God is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit and deny the salvation grace of Christ. I'm really struggling atm though. I have everything prepared now and know it is in everyone's best interest that I leave. I miss my dog, she was all I have and the pain in unbearable every day. I am an absolute failure at everything in this life, suffered too many losses and too old to change anything now. But I'm struggling not to blame God for favouring my enemies and allowing them to succeed, even though I know this is the society we live in. All I want now is to go out without blame and anger in my heart, towards myself and towards God.
It is nice to hear from another believer. Truly. I really related to your message and I feel moved by your pain. I also believe nothing can separate us from his love, but I need to feel and experience that tangible love more in my everyday life.

It is honestly a bit sad to read that you have everything prepared. I pray that the Lord would extend your life like he did with Hezekiah but I also empathise with you making this decision. I have been fluctuating in my emotions a lot on here and in real life, but haven't made any preparations yet.

I can also relate to feeling resentments with God but while still fearing him. It is beyond frustrating to have things not go your way sometimes.

M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
It is nice to hear from another believer. Truly. I really related to your message and I feel moved by your pain. I also believe nothing can separate us from his love, but I need to feel and experience that tangible love more in my everyday life.

It is honestly a bit sad to read that you have everything prepared. I pray that the Lord would extend your life like he did with Hezekiah but I also empathise with you making this decision. I have been fluctuating in my emotions a lot on here and in real life, but haven't made any preparations yet.

I can also relate to feeling resentments with God but while still fearing him. It is beyond frustrating to have things not go your way sometimes.
Thank you for your sincere reply. I wouldn't say things don't go way my sometimes. Things just have never gone my way. I've tried to do the right thing, tried to listen to God, tried to be respectful of others and myself and also speak the truth. But somehow i always mess up and the truth always ends up getting twisted by others, im never listened to and I'm left totally confused, questioning my sanity and reality (though my psychologist tells me im very level headed), bewildered, rejected and down trodden. Time and time again. I take fault but I just cant seem to change no matter how hard I try and pray.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
Thank you for your sincere reply. I wouldn't say things don't go way my sometimes. Things just have never gone my way. I've tried to do the right thing, tried to listen to God, tried to be respectful of others and myself and also speak the truth. But somehow i always mess up and the truth always ends up getting twisted by others, im never listened to and I'm left totally confused, questioning my sanity and reality (though my psychologist tells me im very level headed), bewildered, rejected and down trodden. Time and time again. I take fault but I just cant seem to change no matter how hard I try and pray.
I'm sorry that you have experienced these things. It sounds very isolating and frustrating to say the least. The Bible says that we are all sinners who need Jesus, but God is faithful to forgive us and cleanse us. I get really annoyed with myself when I mess up too, I personally think its a self esteem issue that im so hard on myself. And I know that feeling of feeling like your prayers are not going anywhere at times, but I have also experienced my prayers getting answered back to back when I pray for others. Job received his breakthrough in the bible after he prayed for his friends. Also... I feel like the average person is selfish and caught up in their own world. Its usually the ones closest to you that hurt you the most as well.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
I'm sorry that you have experienced these things. It sounds very isolating and frustrating to say the least. The Bible says that we are all sinners who need Jesus, but God is faithful to forgive us and cleanse us. I get really annoyed with myself when I mess up too, I personally think its a self esteem issue that im so hard on myself. And I know that feeling of feeling like your prayers are not going anywhere at times, but I have also experienced my prayers getting answered back to back when I pray for others. Job received his breakthrough in the bible after he prayed for his friends. Also... I feel like the average person is selfish and caught up in their own world. Its usually the ones closest to you that hurt you the most as well.
I think the blame is just trying to make sense of something I can't make sense of. Its just our basic human makeup to make sense and put meaning onto things. When we can't find rhyme or reason we tend to blame ourselves or others or God in order to find some reason and make sense of things. I'm glad you have experienced answers to your prayers when you pray for others. Honestly I am always praying for others including my enemies, I sincerely pray God will bless them and that others are not exposed to their behaviours, but it is always hard to remove ourselves and our own motives out of the equation.

highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
I think the blame is just trying to make sense of something I can't make sense of. Its just our basic human makeup to make sense and put meaning onto things. When we can't find rhyme or reason we tend to blame ourselves or others or God in order to find some reason and make sense of things. I'm glad you have experienced answers to your prayers when you pray for others. Honestly I am always praying for others including my enemies, I sincerely pray God will bless them and that others are not exposed to their behaviours, but it is always hard to remove ourselves and our own motives out of the equation.
yeah that's true, we always try and work things out in our own strength. be blessed brother

Reactions: Manfrotto99