D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
As above says. There was no light, just black, no time. Etc, happy to answer any qs

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Belaya Noch, WornOutLife and 8 others
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
What happened? What went wrong?

Reactions: autumnal and Nutshell
Lunaloveflood

Lunaloveflood

Dec 27, 2019
Were you in distress? pain ?

Reactions: Aleandra Felix
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Have you been left terminally injured?
Sending forth my compassion.

• Love
Reactions: Going Home and patheticpartner
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I tried (in a benzo/alcohol fused phase) to take 50-100mg alprazolam, plus 60(ish)x 60mg phenobarbitol. The medics weren't able to give me adrenaline since they didn' know what I took, they slapped and shouted at me, I replied that I just wanted to sleep

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: stygal, Belaya Noch, ansiedad and 11 others
A

ashwin

Feb 19, 2020
was it just like going to deep sleep without any dreams ?

Reactions: soda_pressed, Deleted member 14386, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
Aleandra Felix

Aleandra Felix

Give me peace or give me death
Jan 2, 2020
Did the coma and such a low bpm cause any damage to your body?

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Have you been left terminally injured?
Sending forth my compassion.
Not terminally, but it took 18 months for my nerves in my fingers and toes to get back to normal (edit: I had little to no feeling in my extremities, even pushing a thumb-tack sized needle deep wouldn't provoke a response)

It was like blacking out, I had a memory and then flashes of various things, being in the ambulance etc. Then asking where I was and why, obv in a hospital but I didn't get when I was

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: flank, Tharik77, itsamadworld and 4 others
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Did it feel like you were sleeping?

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I
Did it feel like you were sleeping?
I guess, depends what you mean by sleeping! But it was black, no time passed, I couldn't hear/see anything. It was like I'd time-traveled, I honestly couldn't believe it'd been 3 days
Had to call family to confirm it I got paranoid and thought they were lying to me, it felt like a nights sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Mooshi, itsamadworld and 3 others
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Not terminally, but it took 18 months for my nerves in my fingers and toes to get back to normal (edit: I had little to no feeling in my extremities, even pushing a thumb-tack sized needle deep wouldn't provoke a response)

It was like blacking out, I had a memory and then flashes of various things, being in the ambulance etc. Then asking where I was and why, obv in a hospital but I didn't get when I was

"18 months" Wow. I can't imagine what that must have felt like. Were you aware of the time frame/ when you came to did you think it was the same day/ few days?
How are you feeling now?
Sorry I misread. Thought you had been in the coma for 18 months!
But still 18months of basically no nervous system must've been scary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I thought it was the same day, or maybe like 12 hours later max. It was why I was so confused.
Yes 18 months, I play guitar too so it fucked that right up, all good now but holy shit, I didn't realise how hard everything is when you can't feel stuff.
All good now (well 2-3 months ago), still weird clicking inside the joints that I hadn't had before but it's enough to walk and carry out everyday tasks

I guess my point is in this thread is to really consider the 'after effects' of whatever your doing. My route took a long time to recover, other routes seem to take less time. So really review what happens if you fail

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Pisceslilith, Philosykos and 5 others
MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
A coma is not death. You are still alive.

• Love
Reactions: infinitelove, NegativeSymptoms, Arvinneedstodie and 9 others
A

ashwin

Feb 19, 2020
I

I guess, depends what you mean by sleeping! But it was black, no time passed, I couldn't hear/see anything. It was like I'd time-traveled, I honestly couldn't believe it'd been 3 days
Had to call family to confirm it I got paranoid and thought they were lying to me, it felt like a nights sleep.
its really encouraging.. hope i will find peace like this

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I

sounds like sleep to me, thanks for answering! Im comforted by this. Just to order my SN and if i cant get the other things ill be fine.

Reactions: itsamadworld, Arot, Deleted member 14386 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
"18 months" Wow. I can't imagine what that must have felt like. Were you aware of the time frame/ when you came to did you think it was the same day/ few days?
How are you feeling now?
Sorry I misread. Thought you had been in the coma for 18 months!
But still 18months of basically no nervous system must've been scary.
Oh no just 3 days of the coma, but the oxygen didn't reach my extremities

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and Nutshell
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
I'm glad you're on the mend. What do you plan to do now? Do you feel different? I hope you're still playing.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
A coma is not death. You are still alive.
Correct! But 6BPM for 3 days is the closest I've come to death. It caused havoc. Thought I'd share :)

Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and BaconCheeseburger
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
I'm glad you're on the mend. What do you plan to do now? Do you feel different? I hope you're still playing.
And thank you for sharing. I hope you find peace.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Oh yeah I do a performance with a homeless freind, he plays guitar or juggles and we switch lol.
But it never ends. The real problems anyway. I plan to ctb in the summer, with a more definite plan
Also yes it was terrifying, I thought the feeling would never come back, again I never realised how much I needed my toes to just walk etc
sounds like sleep to me, thanks for answering! Im comforted by this. Just to order my SN and if i cant get the other things ill be fine.
Wishing you peace :), the difference (I think to me) is if you fail the SN, I don't think theres any issues. OD's can cause super bad side-effects

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Belaya Noch, Alec, itsamadworld and 2 others
Nutshell

Nutshell

I’d feel better dead.
Feb 23, 2020
Oh yeah I do a performance with a homeless freind, he plays guitar or juggles and we switch lol.
But it never ends. The real problems anyway. I plan to ctb in the summer, with a more definite plan
All the best my friend. I'm sorry it's come to this and this is where you are. I'm glad you are not alone. Continue on with strength and peace, I hope you find it. Thank you for sharing. X

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
No worries at all. I mainly wanted to highlight the issues that can come after a ctb attempt, like guns or Od'ing, sometimes you end up worse off than if you never tried! Which is why I'm a good fan of SN

• Hugs
Reactions: itsamadworld, Indieblue and Nutshell
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I tried (in a benzo/alcohol fused phase) to take 50-100mg alprazolam, plus 60(ish)x 60mg phenobarbitol.

Then you take 60 luminal pills (or your national brand), almost 4 grms................i don't know what is aprazolam but sounds slack.
Sorry for your experience..... but I guess you would not expect to achieve it.

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
Further supports the theory that you can't experience time after death, and you simply time travel into the future

Reactions: L951788, SSlostallhope and Deleted member 14386
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Wow, what a story. Glad you didn't have any huge life changing side effects and glad that you are still able to enjoy playing the guitar. Thanks for taking the time to answer peoples questions on this. Not very often you get this chance.

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith and Deleted member 14386
T

thecountdown

Feb 13, 2020
This is off the topic but how'd you get found? It couldn't have been too long since you were still conscious in the ambulance.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
This is off the topic but how'd you get found? It couldn't have been too long since you were still conscious in the ambulance.
I can't remember but apparently there was a lot of noise coming from my bedroom, I woke with bruises and scratches all over my face so I think that explains how I got found. If they (family) hadn't been there was a high probability of death. Apparently I also jumped from my hospital bed a couple times breaking my nose in the process. It's crooked but fine otherwise.
I was informed that benzos might black you out but the body still has mobility, they couldn't explain the pheno, just slapping, yelling (to release adrenaline) and good luck.
Note it was PHENOBarb, NOT PENTOBarb
Then you take 60 luminal pills (or your national brand), almost 4 grms................i don't know what is aprazolam but sounds slack.
Alprazolam is xanax (a potent benzo), I'd gotten a hold of 100mg of pure powder (the stuff they make fake xanax bars with)
Wow, what a story. Glad you didn't have any huge life changing side effects and glad that you are still able to enjoy playing the guitar. Thanks for taking the time to answer peoples questions on this. Not very often you get this chance.
I felt like ctb very early on tbh. Life wasn't worth living anyway and thought it (the feeling in my toes and tips of fingers) would never come back. Dr's weren't too hopeful either.
I'd ordered it from India, but it looked like the real stuff. Blister packed, branded and everything

Last edited:
Reactions: Nutshell
T

thecountdown

Feb 13, 2020
That makes sense. Same reason I'm worried about doing a partial hanging or SN with anyone in the house.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
That makes sense. Same reason I'm worried about doing a partial hanging or SN with anyone in the house.
Yeah it put me off ctb via OD anyway. I thought I'd be able to bypass it with bags but SN seems a lot more reliable and safer if it fails
edit: Also having anyone nearby. I've had a few close calls with neighbours

Reactions: itsamadworld and Nutshell
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Alprazolam is xanax (a potent benzo), I'd gotten a hold of 100mg of pure powder (the stuff they make fake xanax bars with)

I'd ordered it from India, but it looked like the real stuff. Blister packed, branded and everything

The only important thing is that you now are allright and in good shape.
I am so glad for you.