Nov 25, 2023
Personally I can't wait to hear the news that my parents are gone lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I chose to distance myself from them slowly and now no one talks to me or reaches out. Not the ideal way but it worked for me.
Best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Hotsackage, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Ops! Sorry to hear about that, but that's what I have been doing to for the last year. BUT I feel like it doesn't change the fact that they are still alive. Stupid or just downright retarded. Doesn't really mather.
Personally I can't wait to hear the news that my parents are gone l

Personally I can't wait to hear the news that my parents are gone lol
That's sucks! Wish you had a more lucky hand! You probably already know this, but your not responsible for your parents (no mather what). And especially not if they treated you unkind like garbage. I mean who wants to spend their time hanging out with unkind, toxic assholes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Lots of people write notes I believe to say farewell to be read after the person is gone. If one actually wants to die then I don't believe it's a good idea to actually say goodbye as so many humans refuse to accept the decision to cease existing, instead they believe that suffering should be prolonged no matter what.

Reactions: ixkitty and Darkover
BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I'm not saying goodbye. I do not want to be found and have medical treatment, and weeks in a psych ward, forced on me. I don't fear death or the process of dying, but I do fear being found and having my attempt stopped. I want everything to end, so no goodbyes.

I am writing notes scheduled to be sent out after a certain period of time, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty, Hotsackage and MatrixPrisoner
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I'm not saying goodbye. I do not want to be found and have medical treatment, and weeks in a psych ward, forced on me. I don't fear death or the process of dying, but I do fear being found and having my attempt stopped. I want everything to end, so no goodbyes.

I am writing notes scheduled to be sent out after a certain period of time, though.
This also sounds like a good idea!

ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
My last attempt involved some prep work. During this time frame, I made sure to tell the people I really cared about I loved them and goodbye vs my normal response "love ya byee". Honestly, I don't think anyone noted the difference. It's so subtle that it might take them a few days after the fact to realize how my response differed