I

iliketitslol

Jan 4, 2024
I know cutting wrists hurts but how could I make it less painful, also... If there is a better painless way, I'm in. I (don't have great access to materials so it'll have to be makeshift. )

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i wish this thread had answers. unfortunately, i seek answer to this very question too lol. although what i did get to know is that slitting wrists has a very low chance of killing you, you'd probably just black out and get treated. so, yeah. maybe try the PPeh essentials, i recall it having some info on cutting.

Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
@Rhizomorph1 made a post in the above 'stickies' section on cutting as a method. I believe it isn't a reliable method at all:

If you scroll to the bottom of the 'sticky threads', there is the 'Suicide Resource Compilation' which provides details on most of the most well known methods. Once you have more posts, you can use the search bar to research the method that seems the most feasible.

• Love
Reactions: Rhizomorph1, dreamingofrest, Slow_Farewell and 1 other person
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@iliketitslol Welcome to the forum. When u have a few more posts you can use the search. "Slitting wrists" has been asked many times and answered many times that it is unreliable to succeed.

Upvote 0
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's..not a one stop shop. Ideally, one would look at the posts and the threads. the collective knowledge in terms of methods and resources are here. you just have to look then decide for yourself.

Upvote 0
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Th
@Rhizomorph1 made a post in the above 'stickies' section on cutting as a method. I believe it isn't a reliable method at all:

If you scroll to the bottom of the 'sticky threads', there is the 'Suicide Resource Compilation' which provides details on most of the most well known methods. Once you have more posts, you can use the search bar to research the method that seems the most feasible
Thank you for continuing to share this important harm-reductive resource ❤️🙏

Awareness will improve our efforts to reduce needless suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Th

Thank you for continuing to share this important harm-reductive resource ❤️🙏

Awareness will improve our efforts to reduce needless suffering.

Thank you for making the thread. Many might disagree but I'd say sites like this play a part in saving people from debhilitating injuries. Perhaps the pro-lifers out there would prefer them to live on with major organ and nerve damage after a failed attempt but I don't see why people who are suffering should suffer further.

While it doesn't surprise me a bit with the clampdown on things like SN, it's scaring me what people are considering doing to themselves. I'm genuinely very fearful for them. Even more so than people doing the more common methods- which are risky enough as it is. Some poor desperate person the other day was going through all their household chemicals they could maybe mix up. It's just horrifying and heart breaking really.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, iusedtobehappy and Tears in Rain
Upvote 0
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you for making the thread. Many might disagree but I'd say sites like this play a part in saving people from debhilitating injuries. Perhaps the pro-lifers out there would prefer them to live on with major organ and nerve damage after a failed attempt but I don't see why people who are suffering should suffer further.

While it doesn't surprise me a bit with the clampdown on things like SN, it's scaring me what people are considering doing to themselves. I'm genuinely very fearful for them. Even more so than people doing the more common methods- which are risky enough as it is. Some poor desperate person the other day was going through all their household chemicals they could maybe mix up. It's just horrifying and heart breaking really.
Absolutely. I thought about making this a new thread but I'll start here.

My idea is probably crazy but it makes total sense. There are a ton of people here who just want peace for whatever their reasons are. If there was some trust in this world, probably one of the reasons we are all here, there could be a meetup in each area of the world. The bravest or maybe the one with some experience with firearms, choke hold etc. would go last. I would think in a group of people, there might be one who is the superhero. I have thought about this many times. If I knew how to contact a self hitman, I would do it in a second. I don't think I would be afraid. If anything, I would see it as an answer to something I just have a hard time doing myself. They say permanent solution to temporary problem. What if everyone you ever loved is dead? What if they started dropping before you were even an adult? Is that temporary? The group thing just makes sense. The way we are all feeling is alone, confused and scared. That is worse IMO.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Absolutely. I thought about making this a new thread but I'll start here.

My idea is probably crazy but it makes total sense. There are a ton of people here who just want peace for whatever their reasons are. If there was some trust in this world, probably one of the reasons we are all here, there could be a meetup in each area of the world. The bravest or maybe the one with some experience with firearms, choke hold etc. would go last. I would think in a group of people, there might be one who is the superhero. I have thought about this many times. If I knew how to contact a self hitman, I would do it in a second. I don't think I would be afraid. If anything, I would see it as an answer to something I just have a hard time doing myself. They say permanent solution to temporary problem. What if everyone you ever loved is dead? What if they started dropping before you were even an adult? Is that temporary? The group thing just makes sense. The way we are all feeling is alone, confused and scared. That is worse IMO.

Personally, I wouldn't put that much faith in total strangers- so much could go wrong. But, whatever you decide to do, I hope it works out.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Upvote 0