hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
making this thread because i want to give people a place to vent or ramble, you can talk about anything relating to suicide, bullying, drug usage, etc.. even if you don't have anything heavy to talk about feel free to just vent or ramble about anything that may be bothering you. this is a safe place and i will be deleting any mean or unnecessary comments that might be said as a reply to anyone's vents.

feel free to spill your heart out, you deserve to be heard. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Ε. Η. R., NocturnILL and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course existence is what bothers me as usual, and the problem lies in how we cannot just easily choose to fall asleep for all eternity despite the fact that we were cruelly forced to suffer here in the first place. I envy those who no longer exist here as they are at peace, they no longer have to deal with existence and it's not their problem anymore. Existence is just so burdensome, it's simply tiring being conscious and aware, only eternal nothingness is ideal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, NocturnILL, cyandude and 1 other person
Timelapse

Timelapse

Well, time can heal, but this won't.
Nov 3, 2023
Hating myself and my social skills

too needy
too eager
too compulsive talker

But when they reply my texts it will take me 2 hours to sum up the courage to read them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Ε. Η. R., NocturnILL and 3 others
A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
Im feeling really bad right now, as always. I used to cope with all my problems by playing video games but they got taken away from me. Spent the whole weekend laying in my bed and trying to choke myself unconscious. And i gotta go back to school tomorrow. I wanna die so badly but i can't yet. I'm tired. I wish i had someone to hug me. I like hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Somethingiswaddling, hxppythxught and 1 other person
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i hate that i didn't die last night. it's all i wanted and i was so ready. i don't want to deal with tomorrow.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: natthebrat, Kit1, uniqueusername39 and 4 others
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
Hating myself and my social skills

too needy
too eager
too compulsive talker

But when they reply my texts it will take me 2 hours to sum up the courage to read them.
i doubt you are too needy, i don't mean this in an invalidating way. i talk a lot and its mainly just finding the right friend who will listen to you without judgement, or without care of how much or little you talk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Timelapse and Somethingiswaddling
C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
I was doing better. But I just came back from what I thought was going to be a date with a girl. Only to realise she wasn't interested in me. It's hard not to think no one will ever love me. No one wants me. I want to ask her out so that she rejects me, so I can feel worse tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, NocturnILL, Somethingiswaddling and 1 other person
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Miserable. I don't know who I am or what part of me is broken that I'm different than other people, but different from the other different people. I don't relate to anyone, be they normal/typical, neurodivergent, disabled in any way shape or form, people with the same interests as me, my own family...it feels as if I am completely and utterly unique and alone in this world, and that's not a good thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Ε. Η. R., NocturnILL and 2 others
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
Im feeling really bad right now, as always. I used to cope with all my problems by playing video games but they got taken away from me. Spent the whole weekend laying in my bed and trying to choke myself unconscious. And i gotta go back to school tomorrow. I wanna die so badly but i can't yet. I'm tired. I wish i had someone to hug me. I like hugs
i understand that feeling, i'm very sorry your coping mechanism was taken from you. perhaps you could take this time to find other things that will help you, i know for me personally sketching or reading is a good outlet for me, if you can maybe go for a walk to clear your head every once and awhile, don't feel pressured to try anything, these are just suggestions based on my personal experiences.
I was doing better. But I just came back from what I thought was going to be a date with a girl. Only to realise she wasn't interested in me. It's hard not to think no one will ever love me. No one wants me. I want to ask her out so that she rejects me, so I can feel worse tbh.
i'm sorry to hear that your meeting with a girl you had interest in didn't return those feelings. and i'm sure someone out there will love you and care about you, i know a lot of people say this and its probably getting old but with time you will find someone, you just need to be open to that thought and soon enough a opportunity will present itself. :heart:

Reactions: Kit1
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
Feeling pretty numb and apathetic to any stimuli and detached from reality, good news tho, I'll stay home from school for a few weeks because of my declining sanity and growingly worrisome behavior (i'm very sensitive to noises/light and easily irritable, which makes being in school basically impossible for me)

Anyways, current plan is to CTB by the end of december, but, since I'll start taking lithium next week, that might change. idk. just feel very lost now.

edit: btw thx a lot hxppy for creating this space where we can share whats bothering us, it helps a lot <3

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Ε. Η. R. and NocturnILL
C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
i'm sorry to hear that your meeting with a girl you had interest in didn't return those feelings. and i'm sure someone out there will love you and care about you, i know a lot of people say this and its probably getting old but with time you will find someone, you just need to be open to that thought and soon enough a opportunity will present itself. :heart:
I know that, but it just gets disheartening everytime it goes wrong. Like what would it take for a girl to have a romantic interest in me. Every day I get older, at some point I have to accept I will live alone. Especially since I won't have time to look for a girl once I start working. I know that I would be good once I am in a relationship, I just suck at convincing anyone to give me the chance.

But, thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot to me.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and hxppythxught
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
Miserable. I don't know who I am or what part of me is broken that I'm different than other people, but different from the other different people. I don't relate to anyone, be they normal/typical, neurodivergent, disabled in any way shape or form, people with the same interests as me, my own family...it feels as if I am completely and utterly unique and alone in this world, and that's not a good thing.
i understand completely, i also feel different and alone at times. and being different is a good thing, don't worry. no one is completely "normal" everyone has their own things that make them unique or indifferent. but trust me on this, if you will. you aren't alone and there are always other people who are either in the same boat as you or struggling with similar feelings. you don't need to take my words to heart or anything and you can completely disregard everything i've typed out for you if you wish.

if you ever need someone to talk to or if you need comfort or companionship, feel free to shoot me a message via dms.
I know that, but it just gets disheartening everytime it goes wrong. Like what would it take for a girl to have a romantic interest in me. Every day I get older, at some point I have to accept I will live alone. Especially since I won't have time to look for a girl once I start working. I know that I would be good once I am in a relationship, I just suck at convincing anyone to give me the chance.

But, thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot to me.
if something went wrong that just means the universe was telling you this wasn't the right person, who knows maybe once you start working you could find yourself liking a female colleague! there are many chances in life for relationships. don't give up now:heart:

T

the_dude

It's over
Nov 11, 2023
I wake up in a full blown anxiety attack, this is followed by the entire day having butterflies in my stomach and wishing I would die. I lost my job because of bullying and it was a good job and now I have nothing. Everyday, every minute is horrible anxiety and depression. I'm 28 with severe anxiety, never been in a relationship, no friends, and nothing but embarrassment and shame. I can't take it anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Ε. Η. R., NocturnILL and 1 other person
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
Feeling pretty numb and apathetic to any stimuli and detached from reality, good news tho, I'll stay home from school for a few weeks because of my declining sanity and growingly worrisome behavior (i'm very sensitive to noises/light and easily irritable, which makes being in school basically impossible for me)

Anyways, current plan is to CTB by the end of december, but, since I'll start taking lithium next week, that might change. idk. just feel very lost now.

edit: btw thx a lot hxppy for creating this space where we can share whats bothering us, it helps a lot <3
no need to thank me, everyone deserves a place to speak about how they are feeling. i know you said you are planning on CTB but i just have a few little suggestions that might help you out revolving your sensitivities. you can try these if you wish if you haven't already but don't feel pressured to i understand your decision in the end.
the first thing that came to mind was maybe you switching to online schooling, i know that this is an option where i am living not sure about your situation though so sorry if this isn't helpful. i just thought that maybe doing things digitally and in the comfort of your own home would help, but i understand its not for everyone.
i also have a sensitivity to loud noises or just some noises that just rub me the wrong way but have you tried noise canceling headphones or earbuds? i struggle with autism so having the noise canceling headphones helps for me, you can order them on amazon for pretty cheap. as for the light sensitivity i know that at the doctors you can get prescribed sunglasses, meant for people with light sensitivities. hope these suggestions help! XOXO:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, cyandude and CRT Seal TV
C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
if something went wrong that just means the universe was telling you this wasn't the right person, who knows maybe once you start working you could find yourself liking a female colleague! there are many chances in life for relationships. don't give up now:heart:
Yeah, I don't think we would work to be perfectly honest, but even still I was excited that someone liked me. Unfortunately in the work I'm going into, romance between colleagues is frowned upon/banned. I don't want to rock the boat and get fired. So unless I find someone in the next couple months. I'll just accept being alone forever.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and hxppythxught
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
weirdly cathartic, being on this site. surrounded by the only people who really get it. reminds me of that one bojack horseman quote, something like, "all of us were drowning, and we didn't know how to save each other, but at least we were drowning together"

threads like this make my heart hurt, haha

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Ε. Η. R., NocturnILL and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm doing awful. I don't have the energy to vent as to why

hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
I wake up in a full blown anxiety attack, this is followed by the entire day having butterflies in my stomach and wishing I would die. I lost my job because of bullying and it was a good job and now I have nothing. Everyday, every minute is horrible anxiety and depression. I'm 28 with severe anxiety, never been in a relationship, no friends, and nothing but embarrassment and shame. I can't take it anymore.
hey there, i also have those mental illnesses and i hope its okay that i give you some suggestions or things to think about.
if your not already maybe try to get in contact with a family doctor or a healthcare professional about trying some medication for anxiety and depression. i know medication isn't for everyone or can be pricey but i just wanted to shoot this out there for ya, i don't know if this is an option available for you or not based on where your living, but here we have a thing where you can file for disability, filing for disability is an option not just for the differently abled but for people struggling with mental health issues as yourself or i. typically you would file this report with a heath care professional such as a family doctor, but basically if the government accepts this file you will be send monthly checks based on your current finances, they might not pay for everything in full but these checks are meant to help you with buying food or paying for rent ect.
not all jobs will have rude people working in them, i hope you can find the courage to get back on your feet soon. you have many years still ahead of you.
weirdly cathartic, being on this site. surrounded by the only people who really get it. reminds me of that one bojack horseman quote, something like, "all of us were drowning, and we didn't know how to save each other, but at least we were drowning together"

threads like this make my heart hurt, haha
sorry if this thread made you feel any discomfort. i also watch the show bojack horseman, and this is a really good quote from the show. i hope you find at least a little bit of comfort on this site.:heart:
Yeah, I don't think we would work to be perfectly honest, but even still I was excited that someone liked me. Unfortunately in the work I'm going into, romance between colleagues is frowned upon/banned. I don't want to rock the boat and get fired. So unless I find someone in the next couple months. I'll just accept being alone forever.
don't give up, you can find love. i'm sure of it!
I'm doing awful. I don't have the energy to vent as to why
no worries, i completely understand the part about not having energy to talk/vent about your feelings. i just hope that whatever your going through gets better soon. listen to some music, play games, read or do anything that might give you comfort in this moment. you still have many years ahead of you. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, CRT Seal TV and the_dude
Zakzakiel

Zakzakiel

Nov 11, 2023
at one of the lowest points. hit the realisation that my mind was never functional or stable from the beginning and never will function properly and so im beginning to understand that its my responsibility to take myself out, stacking the chairs and closing the door behind me so to speak

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and NocturnILL
C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
at one of the lowest points. hit the realisation that my mind was never functional or stable from the beginning and never will function properly and so im beginning to understand that its my responsibility to take myself out, stacking the chairs and closing the door behind me so to speak
A crazy mind is still a functional mind, you're not crazy, In fact you are perfectly sane. You just have to understand that other people are crazy for acting "normal".

conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
I can't tell whether I'm happy or sad. I don't think I'm not numb. I can feel still but my emotional state is so neutral I think I'm better off being numb. I'm just passively living at the moment. Recently I haven't been actively suicidal because I've found purpose again. I want to accomplish my goals but it's been so difficult. Im only at the beginning of this journey. Things genuinely feel like they could get better but everything takes so much time and nothings guaranteed. And so I ask myself whether these goals are even worth attempting. Some would say that's the beauty of life: you don't know what will happen. But I'd argue otherwise. I don't plan on ctb anytime soon but it hasn't completely left my mind.

C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
don't give up, you can find love. i'm sure of it!
I've been thinking of getting a cat, so that I can love it the way I am unable to get to love someone else. Thank you for the encouragement. You are a lovely person, how are you doing?

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and cyandude
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
i can't say i understand your situation but your mind is unique in its own way, there is no proper way for it to function. embrace your unique mind and be yourself :heart:
I can't tell whether I'm happy or sad. I don't think I'm not numb. I can feel still but my emotional state is so neutral I think I'm better off being numb. I'm just passively living at the moment. Recently I haven't been actively suicidal because I've found purpose again. I want to accomplish my goals but it's been so difficult. Im only at the beginning of this journey. Things genuinely feel like they could get better but everything takes so much time and nothings guaranteed. And so I ask myself whether these goals are even worth attempting. Some would say that's the beauty of life: you don't know what will happen. But I'd argue otherwise. I don't plan on ctb anytime soon but it hasn't completely left my mind.
i understand, i always think of CTB i am proud of you for trying and finding your meaning. you can get through any tough moment in your life. all you need to do and try and never give up. you can do this!
I've been thinking of getting a cat, so that I can love it the way I am unable to get to love someone else. Thank you for the encouragement. You are a lovely person, how are you doing?
a cat is a good companion, you should get one! and no need to thank me, i'm doing quite well thank you for asking.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I missed a text on Friday and I responded back later that day, but he hasn't responded since. It was sent to me by some older dude who I met on some shitty app. He usually texts me everday, so it feels weird that he hasn't text me yesterday or today. I sent him some nudes earlier today, but he still hasn't responded.

I don't know why this bothers me so much. I think my own feelings of wanting to be desired might be it. Sending inappropiate pictures to others always leaves me feeling this weird mixture of pleasure, disgust, and emotional drain and I desire it. I don't really like myself and my feelings of self-hatred have only been getting worse over time. I don't think I've ever really liked myself. At best, there may have been a point in time where I felt neutral about myself, but I never actually liked myself.

A part of me really wants to feel desired by others. I'm slowly starting to give less of a shit about the potential consequences that could arise from seeking out this feeling. My family has to put up with me because they are my family and my past friends were likely only my friends out of sympathy or convenience. I want to feel wanted by someone who doesn't have any of those obligations or feelings of pity towards me. I want to be able to have that feeling of emptiness taken away from me, even if it's only temporary.

He told me he wants to me to be his girlfriend a while back. I told him that I'd feel more comfortable with keeping our relationship platonic and when he became more insistent on it we got into a small argument. Things died down quickly and conversations continued on as normal afterwards. I don't really want a boyfriend or any of that, yet sometimes I can't help but want to accept his offer, just because a part of me really likes the feeling it gives me. Another part of me doesn't like the feeling though. I probably won't take him up on the offer since I'm already planning to ctb at some point. Even if I wasn't going to ctb at all, I'd probably end up driving him away or he'd end up getting tired of me. Once people get to know me, they always come to eventually realize how awful I am to be around.

I remember my stepmother telling me about how both her, my dad, and my mom loved me, but the way in which my mom loved me was different from how her and my dad loved me. She was basically trying to imply that my mom loves me more like a thing rather than a person. A tool she could use to her own advantage to get what she wants. The sad thing is, my stepmother is partially right. My mom does love me like that, but so does the rest of my family. However, that view of me is dying away and they are slowly coming to realize that they've wasted 20 years of their lives on someone who has been nothing but a complete burden on to them. I've only managed to disappoint them throughout my entire life, and any rare moment in which I actually did accomplish something (albeit, usually the bare minimum) was usually just a fluke. Sometimes I feel jealous of my younger brother, even though he's 8 years younger than me, just because I can already tell that he's more likely to accomplish things in life. He's doing significantly better in life right now than I was at his age.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm probably going to buy some beer or something and drink it behind the alley. I don't know if I'll have the guts to go through with the purchase or not (I'm a very anxious person), but hopefully I will.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Kit1 and Ε. Η. R.
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Hi back to you stranger,
I am for the third day in a row feeling absolutely dreadful. Idk if it has anything to do with my CTB materials coming last night…maybe that has heightened many feelings for me. I am so exhausted internally thst it controls my external exhaustion. I HATE that I exist. I am suffering so much there is no way I am not causing others suffrage even if they don't admit it. I am myself worst enemy and I try so hard, so hard to just "live". I am constantly draining myself more and more for f sakes I don't HAVE ANYTHING LEFT! No one hears me because it's easier to believe I'm strong right??.Tbh I don't want to be strong anymore. Even if I did, can't anyone see I don't have any strength left. It's not thrrr fault, my people pleasing has trained me the art of illusion. I feel like I am dying everyday waiting to put myself in a coffin. I just idk I am done with myself. I hate the way I am. I just idk…
Thank you for asking, hope you're doing well 🫶🏽

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, R_N and cyandude
my_sundown

my_sundown

My Sundown.
Jan 17, 2023
Frustrated that the world wants me / (everyone) to stay alive? My crazy always points to the financial benefits of having more consumers rather than less… anyway, it feels selfish if someone doesn't want to be here to stop them.

cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
no need to thank me, everyone deserves a place to speak about how they are feeling. i know you said you are planning on CTB but i just have a few little suggestions that might help you out revolving your sensitivities. you can try these if you wish if you haven't already but don't feel pressured to i understand your decision in the end.
the first thing that came to mind was maybe you switching to online schooling, i know that this is an option where i am living not sure about your situation though so sorry if this isn't helpful. i just thought that maybe doing things digitally and in the comfort of your own home would help, but i understand its not for everyone.
i also have a sensitivity to loud noises or just some noises that just rub me the wrong way but have you tried noise canceling headphones or earbuds? i struggle with autism so having the noise canceling headphones helps for me, you can order them on amazon for pretty cheap. as for the light sensitivity i know that at the doctors you can get prescribed sunglasses, meant for people with light sensitivities. hope these suggestions help! XOXO:heart:
i'm autistic too!! i'll def consider getting noise cancelling headphones, and i'll do remote schooling starting from this week! thx for the tips, really appreciate it. the reasons for me wanting to CTB go beyond my sensorial issues though, it's a feeling of being fundamentally incompatible with the world and society along with severely debilitating depression that has left me unable to do the simplest tasks and made me anhedonic.

• Love
Reactions: Aim and Kit1
ikn0wthatiknow

ikn0wthatiknow

It is what it is
Jul 24, 2023
Hi to you. Can't function.. take the pills.. feel numb.. few hours later.. pop a few more.. hope to sleep forever.. wake up.. cycle repeats. Much love <3

• Love
Reactions: Aim, Kit1 and my_sundown
my_sundown

my_sundown

My Sundown.
Jan 17, 2023
Sleeping forever sounds like bliss.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, cyandude and ikn0wthatiknow
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
Hi back to you stranger,
I am for the third day in a row feeling absolutely dreadful. Idk if it has anything to do with my CTB materials coming last night…maybe that has heightened many feelings for me. I am so exhausted internally thst it controls my external exhaustion. I HATE that I exist. I am suffering so much there is no way I am not causing others suffrage even if they don't admit it. I am myself worst enemy and I try so hard, so hard to just "live". I am constantly draining myself more and more for f sakes I don't HAVE ANYTHING LEFT! No one hears me because it's easier to believe I'm strong right??.Tbh I don't want to be strong anymore. Even if I did, can't anyone see I don't have any strength left. It's not thrrr fault, my people pleasing has trained me the art of illusion. I feel like I am dying everyday waiting to put myself in a coffin. I just idk I am done with myself. I hate the way I am. I just idk…
Thank you for asking, hope you're doing well 🫶🏽
You put into words how I feel in my worse days, feels like my own subconscious is actively working towards harming me and ruining my life in a way that I don't have anything to be attached to my life for, so it's easier to CTB in the end, also the lethargy/mental exhaustion that comes with it all, it's absolutely horrendous, no one should ever be forced into feeling that way. I'm sure though, that someday, you will be able to find the rest you so deserve <3
as someone with a cat, they help. a lot. very adorable little guys. consider adopting from a shelter! I used to volunteer in an animal rescue organization, the kitties were always loving and cuddly.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Ε. Η. R. and NocturnILL