• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here and if you need any help with anything I can do my best. ♥️

Reactions: hopeless08
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
aaa welcome!!! ^^

For whatever brought you here, just know you have someone in your corner rooting for you— even if I'm a stranger.

But regardless I hope this place can become a safe space for you to vent your feelings, and relate to others.

Wishing you all the best!!
<3

Anonymous_Angel

Anonymous_Angel

Apr 14, 2024
hey btw for some reason whenever i try to c;lick on peoples profiles it shows an error messafe instead do any of u guys know why that is? the sames tru when i try to click on some thread links and even 1 of the things in my settings,,,,,idk why this is !!!!

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
hey btw for some reason whenever i try to c;lick on peoples profiles it shows an error messafe instead do any of u guys know why that is? the sames tru when i try to click on some thread links and even 1 of the things in my settings,,,,,idk why this is !!!!
Some people make their profiles private so other people can't see what they posted in the past or their information at all. I'm unsure about the thread links, maybe some expired possibly? I'm not sure if some of it has to do with you also still being fairly new and not having privileges and access for certain things yet.
Thread 'Rules and FAQ'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

Last edited:
Anonymous_Angel

Anonymous_Angel

Apr 14, 2024
Some people make their profiles private so other people can't see what they posted in the past or their information at all. I'm unsure about the thread links, maybe some expired possibly? I'm not sure if some of it has to do with you also still being fairly new and not having privileges and access for certain things yet.
Thread 'Rules and FAQ'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/
i dont think its cuz of ppls profoles bein private cuz.i ;like clicked on all of em includin yours and its all the same message... silly stuff!!! i willr ead the rules

malware

malware

I regret nothing.
Mar 2, 2023
welcome to the forum! wishing you all the best

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Welcome.

i dont think its cuz of ppls profoles bein private cuz.i ;like clicked on all of em includin yours and its all the same message... silly stuff!!! i willr ead the rules
It is from some peoples profiles being private. Mine shouldn't be private so you can try checking mine. Most have their profile set to not be accessible because that is the default setting. Even for you, I cannot access your profile because by default it is limited. (:

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Hello
Dogs Hello GIF by Williams Syndrome Association

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
Anonymous_Angel

Anonymous_Angel

Apr 14, 2024
Welcome.

It is from some peoples profiles being private. Mine shouldn't be private so you can try checking mine. Most have their profile set to not be accessible because that is the default setting. Even for you, I cannot access your profile because by default it is limited. (:
how do i change this......

Reactions: SmallKoy
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
how do i change this......
Click on your profile name at the top of the page and select "privacy" and then under "allow users to" you can change the level of which the user must be to visit your profile.

Anonymous_Angel

Anonymous_Angel

Apr 14, 2024
Click on your profile name at the top of the page and select "privacy" and then under "allow users to" you can change the level of which the user must be to visit your profile.
i fixed it!!!! ^^ what does "view your identities" mean?

Reactions: SmallKoy
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
i fixed it!!!! ^^ what does "view your identities" mean?
I could be wrong but I believe if it is visible it means that the gender identities section under the 'about' on your profile will be visible