friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
i skipped group therapy today and spent most of the day in and out of sleep. i dont want to go to therapy tommorow either, but i have to. its like a 20 minute drive to get there too which is annoying. but the therapist is nice and i like most of the people there.

friday i have a job interview for my local library. i really hope i get the job but i have a lot of guilt about possibly leaving my current one.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable πŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🀍
Mar 11, 2022
i skipped group therapy today and spent most of the day in and out of sleep. i dont want to go to therapy tommorow either, but i have to. its like a 20 minute drive to get there too which is annoying. but the therapist is nice and i like most of the people there.

friday i have a job interview for my local library. i really hope i get the job but i have a lot of guilt about possibly leaving my current one.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. It's normal, some days are just harder than others. I think terapy could be great. You don't have the change to do it online? I already did and I preferred.

That sounds promising. Good luck for the interview, I'm sure it will go well. Regarding leaving your current job, you always have to think of yourself first and what is best for you, so don't worry.

I'm currently also interviewing and looking for a new job because I don't like mine.

I wish you the best πŸ€—πŸ€

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Why do you feel guilty? Remember that most employers won't think twice before firing us.We must do what's best for us.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. It's normal, some days are just harder than others. I think terapy could be great. You don't have the change to do it online? I already did and I preferred.

That sounds promising. Good luck for the interview, I'm sure it will go well. Regarding leaving your current job, you always have to think of yourself first and what is best for you, so don't worry.

I'm currently also interviewing and looking for a new job because I don't like mine.

I wish you the best πŸ€—πŸ€
i appreciate you taking the time to reply, it made me very happy to see. im currently in an intensive outpatient therapy, where i have to go 4 days a week and do 4 hrs of group therapy. it's actually very helpful.

today has been better. at therapy it was a lighter day, we shared photos of our pets and talked about things that gave us comfort. lately the muppets have been the only thing that brings me joy most of the time, and no one judged me for saying so and everyone always comments on my muppet plushies when i bring them to group.

after therapy i went to the asian market and got some snacks. i would say today is a good day, i think :-)

• Hugs
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
i appreciate you taking the time to reply, it made me very happy to see. im currently in an intensive outpatient therapy, where i have to go 4 days a week and do 4 hrs of group therapy. it's actually very helpful.

today has been better. at therapy it was a lighter day, we shared photos of our pets and talked about things that gave us comfort. lately the muppets have been the only thing that brings me joy most of the time, and no one judged me for saying so and everyone always comments on my muppet plushies when i bring them to group.

after therapy i went to the asian market and got some snacks. i would say today is a good day, i think :-)
I'm happy to hear that :) That's already a great progress. Keep it up and live one day at a time πŸ€—

Marine

Marine

*~ 硢対に ε…¨γ¦γ‚’ε–γ‚Šζˆ»γ•γ›γ¦γ‚‚γ‚‰γ† ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Seile My situation is hopeless 😭 I'm stuck... Halp πŸ₯Ί

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn, onlyanimalsaregood and rationaltake
Marine

Marine

Jul 5, 2020
Hey. How are you? You can vent if you want.
Thanks. πŸ€—

The lack of connection is obliterating me, I don't know when was the last time I saw somebody, and my physical state has degraded so much I can't go outside anymore, which drives me insane. I would do anything to connect with someone compatible and be physically free to live... Everytime I try I fail... I can't take it anymore.

I had an online appointment with a new therapist for this reason and she postponed it at the last minute, plus someone I had a lovely conversation with on a dating site almost never responds to my messages anymore.

I created an account on a new dating site for neuroatypical people and found my ex there (who's more likely to be a narcissistic predator than anything neuroatypical in my opinion), aka the cause of the biggest trauma of my life still killing me to this day, everytime I see that face I get a heart attack... And he's the only decent looking guy in my area...

In the meantime I tried posting nice things since it works kind of like a forum and one asshat girl started pretty much bullying me for no reason... It's an avalanche of bad... It never ends...

Emo th 107 47F1E3CCA314FF7D07F7D090A97E9A4C

Attachments

• depresssed.gif
    depresssed.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Aww..
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Thanks. πŸ€—

The lack of connection is obliterating me, I don't know when was the last time I saw somebody, and my physical state has degraded so much I can't go outside anymore, which drives me insane. I would do anything to connect with someone compatible and be physically free to live... Everytime I try I fail... I can't take it anymore.

I had an online appointment with a new therapist for this reason and she postponed it at the last minute, plus someone I had a lovely conversation with on a dating site almost never responds to my messages anymore.

I created an account on a new dating site for neuroatypical people and found my ex there (who's more likely to be a narcissistic predator than anything neuroatypical in my opinion), aka the cause of the biggest trauma of my life still killing me to this day, everytime I see that face I get a heart attack... And he's the only decent looking guy in my area...

In the meantime I tried posting nice things since it works kind of like a forum and one asshat girl started pretty much bullying me for no reason... It's an avalanche of bad... It never ends...

View attachment 94016View attachment 94018
Oh how I understand you and I'm sorry that those things happened to you. I decided to put that part of my life on pause precisely because I had reached my limit. It is a lonely road but at least I am not hurt again. Maybe you should take a break too. And regarding that girl, just ignore it. Some people are just plain mean. I hope things. I hope things start to go better for you. It's a process. There are bad days and there are not so bad days. I'm a little down today too :/

Marine

Marine

Jul 5, 2020
Oh how I understand you and I'm sorry that those things happened to you. I decided to put that part of my life on pause precisely because I had reached my limit. It is a lonely road but at least I am not hurt again. Maybe you should take a break too. And regarding that girl, just ignore it. Some people are just plain mean. I hope things. I hope things start to go better for you. It's a process. There are bad days and there are not so bad days. I'm a little down today too :/
I can't take a break from breathing, it would mean death. I've already said that. I'm not where you are. We don't have the same needs right now.

• Aww..
friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
i'm mostly frustrated. ive had a good day but its starting to become bad again i think.

my outpatient therapy is four days a week, for four hours a day. i need to go back to work for 2-3 days a week, but it isnt worth it to go back to my current job because the amount id spend on gas would be more than i would get from working for two days.

it feels intentional. i dont know how im supposed to both support myself financially and actively stop myself from killing myself. irritating

• Aww..
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Everything that can go wrong, goes wrong.

• Aww..
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Thought it was friends of birds
First post I could see. Not good at reading threads

Hope you're good

Nice question to put out and see what comes back

Gx
Ahaha that's ok :) I hope you're doing well too
I can't take a break from breathing, it would mean death. I've already said that. I'm not where you are. We don't have the same needs right now.
I understand :/ I hope things get better for you.
Sorry you're a little down. I hope tomorrow is a better day. 😸
Thank you so much πŸ€— I'm in a better mood actually πŸ™πŸ»
i'm mostly frustrated. ive had a good day but its starting to become bad again i think.

my outpatient therapy is four days a week, for four hours a day. i need to go back to work for 2-3 days a week, but it isnt worth it to go back to my current job because the amount id spend on gas would be more than i would get from working for two days.

it feels intentional. i dont know how im supposed to both support myself financially and actively stop myself from killing myself. irritating
It's very hard indeed. And the inflation caused by the war does not help at all. Is it possible for you to go by public transportation? Or search for another job?
Everything that can go wrong, goes wrong.
Yes, most of the times is like that

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake
friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
It's very hard indeed. And the inflation caused by the war does not help at all. Is it possible for you to go by public transportation? Or search for another job?
i live in an area without public transportation. ive been trying to find a job that will let me work weekends but im struggling because everywhere is understaffed and they need open availability.

i appreciate how you make a concentrated effort to reply to everyone, thats very nice.

• Hugs
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
i live in an area without public transportation. ive been trying to find a job that will let me work weekends but im struggling because everywhere is understaffed and they need open availability.

i appreciate how you make a concentrated effort to reply to everyone, thats very nice.
Oh ok, so it's more complicated :/ I hope you can find a job from home.
Thank you :) I try

FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
I went to a funeral on the weekend having to deal with dosens of people hugging me.
I'm hurting alot mentally, emotionally and physically my back hurts.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and onlyanimalsaregood
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I went to a funeral on the weekend having to deal with dosens of people hugging me.
I am sorry for your loss.
I hope that with time, you and your back may feel a little better.

Last edited:
Reactions: FailureGirl and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I'm so sorry for your loss. If you ever want to get something off your chest or talk a little bit, you can count on me.

Reactions: FailureGirl