onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Lately I've been posting fewer threads than I used to, probably because I was grieffing, but I keep coming here daily to the forum because it's a place that always makes me feel good, especially in the worst of times.

And I'd like to know how you guys are doing. What have you been doing this weekend to pass the time.

I appreciate this community very much and I want you to know that you can always count on me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, chocolatebar, pikku.tiikeri and 23 others
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
I couldn't agree with you more. This forum has been the most loving and caring community. Even the people whose opinions I disagree with and have had debates with have been nothing but kind to me.

This weekend I've been replaying a mobile JRPG I downloaded years ago and forgot about. It's pretty fun, though I'm getting to the point where it's impossible to progress without microtransactions. It's annoying but inevitable with these kinds of games.

What are you doing yourself, @onlyanimalsaregood?

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, FlaxFlower and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I couldn't agree with you more. This forum has been the most loving and caring community. Even the people whose opinions I disagree with and have had debates with have been nothing but kind to me.

This weekend I've been replaying a mobile JRPG I downloaded years ago and forgot about. It's pretty fun, though I'm getting to the point where it's impossible to progress without microtransactions. It's annoying but inevitable with these kinds of games.

What are you doing yourself, @onlyanimalsaregood?
It's really true. I'm truly glad this space exists. I was so sick of the futility and toxicity of social media.

So you're a gamer? I used to play games on my ps4 too, before I got depressed. Now I'm better but still depressed and I haven't gone back to gaming.

Well, as I was saying, the recovery it's really a process. Some days are easier, some days are harder. I try not to think about the things that still bother me but sometimes it's tricky.

Today I've been doing housework and at the moment I'm watching TV with my cat. On weekends I don't feel like leaving home.

• Hugs
Reactions: 710, Shepherd's boy and DynamicDepression
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
It's really true. I'm truly glad this space exists. I was so sick of the futility and toxicity of social media.

So you're a gamer? I used to play games on my ps4 too, before I got depressed. Now I'm better but still depressed and I haven't gone back to gaming.

Well, as I was saying, the recovery it's really a process. Some days are easier, some days are harder. I try not to think about the things that still bother me but sometimes it's tricky.

Today I've been doing housework and at the moment I'm watching TV with my cat. On weekends I don't feel like leaving home.
Me too. Something that triggers me is seeing suicide being discussed and the top-voted comment is someone urging people to call suicide hotlines. It feels like hollow virtue-signaling to me and the only reason they do that is to stroke their own egos.

I used to play a lot on my PS4 too. I haven't booted it up in about a year, though. Both because of depression and I have games on my Switch I'm currently playing. Mind if I ask what games you used to play?

It really is and I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will get through this one way or another.

I love cats! Is it yours in the profile picture, perchance?

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Me too. Something that triggers me is seeing suicide being discussed and the top-voted comment is someone urging people to call suicide hotlines. It feels like hollow virtue-signaling to me and the only reason they do that is to stroke their own egos.

I used to play a lot on my PS4 too. I haven't booted it up in about a year, though. Both because of depression and I have games on my Switch I'm currently playing. Mind if I ask what games you used to play?

It really is and I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will get through this one way or another.

I love cats! Is it yours in the profile picture, perchance?
I get you. Only those who suffer from depression understand how complicated it is.

Of course. I always liked to play games since I was a little girl. I used to play cod, pubg, last os us part II, etc. And you?

Thank you ❤️ I hope so too but really depression is a complicated thing to deal with, even though I've made a lot of progress and I'm now a functional person again and able to work, I'm still depressed.

Yes, it is 🤗 It's kitty. I've had her for 15 years now and she's the best thing I've in this world. She's my reason for living. Animals are just amazing.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Foresight, LastLoveLetter and DynamicDepression
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
Lately I've been posting fewer threads than I used to, probably because I was grieffing, but I keep coming here daily to the forum because it's a place that always makes me feel good, especially in the worst of times.

And I'd like to know how you guys are doing. What have you been doing this weekend to pass the time.

I appreciate this community very much and I want you to know that you can always count on me.
I know what you mean, even though I don't think I've ever posted a thread myself. I've seen you around the community and have appreciated your posts and replies.

I'm still struggling. Very depressed and haven't made it back to functional status. It's great to hear that you're making progress and are able to work! Depression is so exhausting, but you aren't alone. One day at a time.

I'm watching TV with my cat. On weekends I don't feel like leaving home.
I'm doing the same thing you are pretty much. I have a medical foster right now who loves to sit on my lap for hours and follows me around wherever I go in the house. He's recovering from a surgery and doesn't feel like doing very much either.

• Hugs
Reactions: DynamicDepression
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Of course. I always liked to play games since I was a little girl. I used to play cod, pubg, last os us part II, etc. And you?
I'm a JRPG man myself. Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, and the likes. Not a big fan of shooters, I'll admit, though I do enjoy reading CoD's lore.

Thank you ❤️ I hope so too but really depression is a complicated thing to deal with, even though I've made a lot of progress and I'm now a functional person again and able to work, I'm still depressed.
That's amazing! It sounds to me like you're doing a wonderful job and I hope everything will continue to get better.

Yes, it is 🤗 It's kitty. I've had her for 15 years now and she's the best thing I've in this world. She's my reason for living. Animals are just amazing.
She is adorable! I've unfortunately never had a cat since both my father and I are allergic, but there are a few neighborhood cats that come to visit occasionally. Nothing better than snuggling with a purring kitty.

I'm doing the same thing you are pretty much. I have a medical foster right now who loves to sit on my lap for hours and follows me around wherever I go in the house. He's recovering from a surgery and doesn't feel like doing very much either.
That sounds absolutely lovely. Hope the little critter recovers swiftly.

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
I know what you mean, even though I don't think I've ever posted a thread myself. I've seen you around the community and have appreciated your posts and replies.

I'm still struggling. Very depressed and haven't made it back to functional status. It's great to hear that you're making progress and are able to work! Depression is so exhausting, but you aren't alone. One day at a time.

Can I ask you why? You don't feel comfortable to post a theard?

Thank you 🤗 It's really good to hear that people enjoy my presence here. I think that, in the real life, we're often misunderstood.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you been like that for a long time? I also went through a really dark phase and the only thing that helped me get back to being functional was that I started taking medication. And I still do. Have you ever considered that?

Indeed. Dealing with depression is really hard. I think most people don't get it. Depression can be very debilitating, both psychologically and physically.

Thank you for your kind words and support :) You're right, we've to live and deal one day at a time.

Do you take in and help those animals temporarily? I think that is remarkable :) I wish the kitten a speedy recovery.
I'm a JRPG man myself. Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, and the likes. Not a big fan of shooters, I'll admit, though I do enjoy reading CoD's lore.

That's amazing! It sounds to me like you're doing a wonderful job and I hope everything will continue to get better.

She is adorable! I've unfortunately never had a cat since both my father and I are allergic, but there are a few neighborhood cats that come to visit occasionally. Nothing better than snuggling with a purring kitty.

Oh ok, I see :)

Well, I'm trying my best and I don't think we can ask for more than that. It's a roller-coaster.

Thank you so much 🤗 Oh, that sucks. I really think that animals are the best thing in this world and they're very therapeutic too, so enjoy the company of the neighbors' cats as much as possible.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am always doing terrible, I never want to be alive and I know that I never will. All that I do each day is try to pass the time until I fall asleep. I do not do that much. It is all so depressing and I never see any point to it all. Hopefully I will die in my sleep soon, but of course that is unlikely. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, Anxieyote, 710 and 3 others
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
Thanks! He had his checkup today and was cleared to discontinue his cone of shame so he will be a happy cat. He should be fully recovered and on the road to adoption by next week.

Can I ask you why? You don't feel comfortable to post a theard?
I don't know really, I don't always have too much to say until an interesting topic comes up, then I won't shut up. I do better in smaller groups or one on one because I'm pretty introverted and struggle socially, even online.

Thank you 🤗 It's really good to hear that people enjoy my presence here. I think that, in the real life, we're often misunderstood.
Of course :hug: You're right - I think that's actually what bothers me the most about interacting in real life, how often I get misunderstood even when people are close to me.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you been like that for a long time? I also went through a really dark phase and the only thing that helped me get back to being functional was that I started taking medication. And I still do. Have you ever considered that?
Yeah, it is in my genes for sure, I have a parent that struggles with depression and anxiety too, but mostly it was kind of chronic, low grade, and manageable. I had an episode a few years ago that really tore up my life after I lost my ex. Before that point I was successful and had been working constantly. I thought I knew what depression was before then, but I didn't.

I have thought about medication, but I have mixed feelings about it. I feel like yes, there is a genetic and neurochemical component that I could address but I am actually depressed for a very specific reason and I feel like even if I treat my symptoms successfully I will still have the problems that led me here. That, fear of side effects, and a deep cynicism about the approach of medicating first and asking questions later. I am glad to hear it is working for you though, I know that it helps a lot of people. I read somewhere that 12% of the adult US population is on some type of antidepressant, which floors me. At some point we have to admit that we're doing something wrong for that many people to be suffering.

Indeed. Dealing with depression is really hard. I think most people don't get it. Depression can be very debilitating, both psychologically and physically.
Thank you for your kind words and support :) You're right, we've to live and deal one day at a time.
Yeah, that's the only way I can do it anymore. I am stuck pretty badly on the past but anytime I can forget and just be in the moment for awhile it isn't quite as hard. I am a gamer as well and that's the main reason I do it, just to numb myself and enter that flow state where I'm not thinking about anything but what's in front of me.

Do you take in and help those animals temporarily? I think that is remarkable :) I wish the kitten a speedy recovery.
Yes, I foster for a local animal shelter. It's one of the only things that gives a little meaning to my days. Selfishly it is a way to get my cat fix without the responsibility of owning, and I can take breaks when I need to because very small kittens require a lot of work. Usually it is kittens that are too young to adopt or pregnant moms, and we take care of them until the kittens are a couple of months old, at which point they can be fixed and put up for adoption. Occasionally we also get medical fosters who were hurt or have other conditions and need to have medication or other restrictions until they can recover.

Thanks for the well wishes for him. Per my above reply to Dynamic he is on the road to recovery and will be leaving my care to find a home probably next week.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ConstantPain
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I am glad you have found some solace here and that you are making progress, though I appreciate that depression is so difficult to deal with. It's sweet to create a thread like this, just to check in on how people are and have a chat.

I'm not doing well but pain and struggling is constant for me at this point. I just wanted to say I love your profile picture - your kitty is so beautiful! I have two cats and they are my world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, rationaltake and Weeping Garbage Can
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Ah, the usual.

Been sleeping most of the day away, tbh.

Reactions: T90-Alpha and DynamicDepression
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
ive done nothing all day besides shitposting on /v/
i need to find a hobby or just go outside

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Thanks! He had his checkup today and was cleared to discontinue his cone of shame so he will be a happy cat. He should be fully recovered and on the road to adoption by next week.

I don't know really, I don't always have too much to say until an interesting topic comes up, then I won't shut up. I do better in smaller groups or one on one because I'm pretty introverted and struggle socially, even online.

Of course :hug: You're right - I think that's actually what bothers me the most about interacting in real life, how often I get misunderstood even when people are close to me.

Yeah, it is in my genes for sure, I have a parent that struggles with depression and anxiety too, but mostly it was kind of chronic, low grade, and manageable. I had an episode a few years ago that really tore up my life after I lost my ex. Before that point I was successful and had been working constantly. I thought I knew what depression was before then, but I didn't.

I have thought about medication, but I have mixed feelings about it. I feel like yes, there is a genetic and neurochemical component that I could address but I am actually depressed for a very specific reason and I feel like even if I treat my symptoms successfully I will still have the problems that led me here. That, fear of side effects, and a deep cynicism about the approach of medicating first and asking questions later. I am glad to hear it is working for you though, I know that it helps a lot of people. I read somewhere that 12% of the adult US population is on some type of antidepressant, which floors me. At some point we have to admit that we're doing something wrong for that many people to be suffering.

Yeah, that's the only way I can do it anymore. I am stuck pretty badly on the past but anytime I can forget and just be in the moment for awhile it isn't quite as hard. I am a gamer as well and that's the main reason I do it, just to numb myself and enter that flow state where I'm not thinking about anything but what's in front of me.

Yes, I foster for a local animal shelter. It's one of the only things that gives a little meaning to my days. Selfishly it is a way to get my cat fix without the responsibility of owning, and I can take breaks when I need to because very small kittens require a lot of work. Usually it is kittens that are too young to adopt or pregnant moms, and we take care of them until the kittens are a couple of months old, at which point they can be fixed and put up for adoption. Occasionally we also get medical fosters who were hurt or have other conditions and need to have medication or other restrictions until they can recover.

Thanks for the well wishes for him. Per my above reply to Dynamic he is on the road to recovery and will be leaving my care to find a home probably next week.
I'm also an introverted person so I get you.

I understand you. Unfortunately my family has a history of depression too.

Yeah, I understand your worries about medication but I think that without trying we can't know and I think it's worth trying at least. And of course medication only helps to a certain extent, it doesn't change our life circumstances. What helped me was to become functional again, which is important because I've to work to live, but I'm still depressed.

Oh I totally get you. I also live in the past too often. And you do well to find things to distract yourself from thinking about the things that upset you. Having hobbies is very important to deal with depression.

That's really amazing that you help those animals :) They're very lucky to have you.

So do you know Dynamic in person?
I am glad you have found some solace here and that you are making progress, though I appreciate that depression is so difficult to deal with. It's sweet to create a thread like this, just to check in on how people are and have a chat.

I'm not doing well but pain and struggling is constant for me at this point. I just wanted to say I love your profile picture - your kitty is so beautiful! I have two cats and they are my world.
Thank you for your kind words :) and I'm sorry to hear that you're in such pain. I hope things get better for you somehow.

Eheh thank you so much <3 She's really important to me and I actually take her pictures myself but she's an excellent model. Animals are the best thing in this world for sure.
Ah, the usual.

Been sleeping most of the day away, tbh.
Yesterday I also slept a lot during the day.
ive done nothing all day besides shitposting on /v/
i need to find a hobby or just go outside
Being there. You should really try to occupy your mind and time. It's awful when we've every time in the world and your mind keep torturing us.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter and T90-Alpha
O

OctoberDusk

Apr 26, 2022
Thanks for asking. The last couple of days have been rough, and next week is going to have a slew of emotionally, physically, and mentally demanding stuff, but I'm mostly maintaining. Part of dealing for me is detachedly observing how "not ok" I can be without anyone seeming to notice. At least I've been getting outside and being active, as it helps.

Hope you're managing.

• Hugs
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Thanks for asking. The last couple of days have been rough, and next week is going to have a slew of emotionally, physically, and mentally demanding stuff, but I'm mostly maintaining. Part of dealing for me is detachedly observing how "not ok" I can be without anyone seeming to notice. At least I've been getting outside and being active, as it helps.

Hope you're managing.
You're welcome :)

I'm sorry that you're going through that. I hope that at least it helps you in some way to get over certain things.

That's sad. I think people today are too preoccupied with their own navel and their heads in their cell phones and miss a lot of things around them.

You do well to occupy your time, it really helps a lot.

Thanks for caring. I too have been trying to occupy my head and deal with things one day at a time. It's all we can do.

Reactions: OctoberDusk
Q

Quiet Desperation

Lonely wanderer
Dec 7, 2020
I'm also an introverted person so I get you.

I understand you. Unfortunately my family has a history of depression too.

Yeah, I understand your worries about medication but I think that without trying we can't know and I think it's worth trying at least. And of course medication only helps to a certain extent, it doesn't change our life circumstances. What helped me was to become functional again, which is important because I've to work to live, but I'm still depressed.

Oh I totally get you. I also live in the past too often. And you do well to find things to distract yourself from thinking about the things that upset you. Having hobbies is very important to deal with depression.

That's really amazing that you help those animals :) They're very lucky to have you.

So do you know Dynamic in person?

Introverts unite. Have you read Susan Cain's book?

Sorry to hear that it runs in your family too, it's a terrible burden.

Yeah you're probably right about meds and I think all your arguments are sound. If I was serious about recovering it probably would make sense to explore that option. I find that doing regular cardio is massively helpful as well. At this point, I'm not sure if I want to recover. Been leaning toward calling it quits.

Very true. What adds insult to injury is that when you're down you don't feel like doing anything, so it becomes a feedback loop. What do you do to stay busy?

Thanks, it feels good to help them and they are very loving in return. Your cat is lucky to have a loving mom too.

Nope I don't, this thread was the first time we've spoken.

• Hugs
FlaxFlower

FlaxFlower

Cheeto tiger
May 19, 2021
Glad to see you back! Community is what keeps us feeling less lonely, even if it's only a little less lonely, it's nice to have. I always come here and lurk because it makes me feel better and distracted before I fall asleep. It really keeps the dark thoughts at bay for me to read how others are doing because I'm thinking of other people instead of myself.

If you feel comfortable sharing - why were you grieving? What helped you to overcome some of your grief?

This weekend I am mostly reading, when I feel I can focus, and biking because we finally have a warm and sunny week ahead in Portland, and biking is one fo the few things that still brings me true joy everytime I ride.

What about you, what shows are you watching right now?

• Love
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
If I took away my own wants, I would be doing OK. But with them, well my wants are all hopeless.
So my weekend started with me volunteering that's what I do with my time. I spend it trying to make things easier for other people to help when I can.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Al Cappella and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Introverts unite. Have you read Susan Cain's book?

Sorry to hear that it runs in your family too, it's a terrible burden.

Yeah you're probably right about meds and I think all your arguments are sound. If I was serious about recovering it probably would make sense to explore that option. I find that doing regular cardio is massively helpful as well. At this point, I'm not sure if I want to recover. Been leaning toward calling it quits.

Very true. What adds insult to injury is that when you're down you don't feel like doing anything, so it becomes a feedback loop. What do you do to stay busy?

Thanks, it feels good to help them and they are very loving in return. Your cat is lucky to have a loving mom too.

Nope I don't, this thread was the first time we've spoken.
Never. What is it about?

It really is.

I understand and I admire you that you can exercise, I still can't. I hope you'll decide try to recover.

Well, at the moment my coping mechanism on the weekend is coming here, watch TV and spend time with my cat. Oh, and I read a lot of news. During the week I don't have much free time because I work long hours.

Oh ok, I misunderstood then ahah
Glad to see you back! Community is what keeps us feeling less lonely, even if it's only a little less lonely, it's nice to have. I always come here and lurk because it makes me feel better and distracted before I fall asleep. It really keeps the dark thoughts at bay for me to read how others are doing because I'm thinking of other people instead of myself.

If you feel comfortable sharing - why were you grieving? What helped you to overcome some of your grief?

This weekend I am mostly reading, when I feel I can focus, and biking because we finally have a warm and sunny week ahead in Portland, and biking is one fo the few things that still brings me true joy everytime I ride.

What about you, what shows are you watching right now?
Thank you so much :) For real. When I was really in a black hole I used to do exactly that, I would always come here at night before I fell asleep and in the morning after I woke up. I remember that mornings were so horrible for me and the forum was the only thing that brought me some relief. Depression is truly a terrible thing to deal with, I really don't wish anyone to go through that.

It's ok. Unfortunately a member here on the forum that I was very close to decided to ctb and although I never met her in person I went through a bit of a grieving process. I was sad for a few days and I distanced myself a little from the forum because it wasn't the same not being able to come here and talk to her. But I respected her decision and I hope she is at least at peace now. She was a truly an amazing person and soul.

Oh that's a great hobbie. Here where I live it has also been nice weather, except this weekend.

At the moment my favorite show is Modern Family. It makes me feel good and distract me.

What about you today?
If I took away my own wants, I would be doing OK. But with them, well my wants are all hopeless.
So my weekend started with me volunteering that's what I do with my time. I spend it trying to make things easier for other people to help when I can.
I think helping others is a very selfless attitude and makes us feel good about ourselves. I've thought about doing the same. Maybe I should really try it.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks. This is a lovely thread. I don't do anything much any more. But it's good to read about other people on here. I know grief is so hard. So glad you have your cat.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Niko66 and LastLoveLetter
J

jamie_

Specialist
May 21, 2022
back to the beginning for the one millionth time. this time just frustrated, would like to destroy things rn

• Aww..
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I am never in a state of feeling good.

Life for me is so depressing. Each day is filled with thoughts of being a mistake, the black sheep, something that should not have been born.

I live with constant tiredness and insomnia, most likely from the nightmares that keep me from sleeping, a childhood that was filled with bullying, etc., and bad choices that seem to have left my life in an unrecoverable state.

So I spend a lot of time walking, exercising, reading the Stoics, and Friedrich Nietzsche, Arthur Schopenhauer, Carl Jung, etc.

I hope to one day understand who, what, and how I became this way.

• Aww..
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Thanks. This is a lovely thread. I don't do anything much any more. But it's good to read about other people on here. I know grief is so hard. So glad you have your cat.
I'm glad you appreciate the thread :) What is your routine at the moment? If you've any at the moment. It really is. I don't know what I would do without my cat. She's such a blessing.
back to the beginning for the one millionth time. this time just frustrated, would like to destroy things rn
What happen? I'm sorry to hear that.
I am never in a state of feeling good.

Life for me is so depressing. Each day is filled with thoughts of being a mistake, the black sheep, something that should not have been born.

I live with constant tiredness and insomnia, most likely from the nightmares that keep me from sleeping, a childhood that was filled with bullying, etc., and bad choices that seem to have left my life in an unrecoverable state.

So I spend a lot of time walking, exercising, reading the Stoics, and Friedrich Nietzsche, Arthur Schopenhauer, Carl Jung, etc.

I hope to one day understand who, what, and how I became this way.
I'm so sorry that you're going through that. Depression is really horrible to deal with. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's good that you walk and exercise. Occupying the mind helps a lot. Having 24 hours of free time is the worst thing that can happen. Our mind can torture us in unimaginable ways. I hope you can get through it. Maybe you can consider taking something, that's what helped me. I wish you the best.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
I think helping others is a very selfless attitude and makes us feel good about ourselves. I've thought about doing the same. Maybe I should really try it.
Yes it can be nice and well worth doing, but it shouldn't be the only thing that keeps you going and its real easy to simply get used so people will happily use you if they can.

• Aww..
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
I'm glad you appreciate the thread :) What is your routine at the moment? If you've any at the moment. It really is. I don't know what I would do without my cat. She's such a blessing.
Thanks for understanding that some of us might not even have a routine. Thinking about it I have a sketchy routine of eating in the afternoon and showering in the evening. No cat to get me out of bed. That's the problem!

• Hugs
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Thanks for understanding that some of us might not even have a routine. Thinking about it I have a sketchy routine of eating in the afternoon and showering in the evening. No cat to get me out of bed. That's the problem!
Of course I understand, I been there. Although on weekends I don't do much. I basically just work and do the daily chores, but at least it occupies my head. It helps a little bit. I hope you can find something to occupy your time and head a little.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Of course I understand, I been there. Although on weekends I don't do much. I basically just work and do the daily chores, but at least it occupies my head. It helps a little bit. I hope you can find something to occupy your time and head a little.
Thanks. I know you're right. I would be better if I did something. Thinking of you and your cat makes me smile.

• Love
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
having a difficult time honestly but music helps

• Hugs
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
having a difficult time honestly but music helps
Oh I wish I could hear music. I've stopped tolerating it. I think we all do unfortunately. If you ever need to talk or vent about anything just send me a PM :)
Thanks. I know you're right. I would be better if I did something. Thinking of you and your cat makes me smile.
I'm glad to hear that :) If you ever get particularly more down and want to I can send you pictures of her. It usually helps.

• Love
Reactions: Al Cappella, Arrow and rationaltake