• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
Please can I get any Indian sn source of anyone know I need this really bad please

Reactions: HDDead, Ksmиda, Yuki_03 and 1 other person
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
Does anyone know any sources that ships here please?

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
I would love to know this too. I read that someone in Australia managed to get some SN from India. I would love to know the source as my SN is way over its use by date and I would much prefer not to take the risk with it, but am getting very desperate.

Reactions: DepressedDude
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
Same
Btw I don't know shit so don't believe me on this but doesn't sn never expire?

L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
I'm in Canada and I'm getting desperate. Was here four years ago and got another source but I don't think the quality is very good and it's out of date anyway. So helpless. My situation keeps getting worse. I really don't want to hang.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
SN does have a limit where it 'expires', it just loses effectiveness when exposed during long time to air.
Also, sorry couldn't find any chem stores in india.

H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
SN does have a limit where it 'expires', it just loses effectiveness when exposed during long time to air.
Also, sorry couldn't find any chem stores in india.
Ohh ok
Thanks for the info
It's ok
:(

Reactions: Yuki_03
T

thefinalfavour

Apr 4, 2024
SN is pretty easy to find in India. Just googling Buy Sn India would give you some legit results. Although, The quality of those SN which are easily available may be dubious. I am planning to find a more refined and pure SN.

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
Any other reliable ways to ctb in india? as no method is easily accessible,.., ..and how to get SN online without being questioned ?