FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
Finally, at long last I managed to collect everything I need to ctb (hopefully). I was looking forward to this for so long. So why am I hesitating now? Why am I just putting it off? Even after something that happened just recently what I thought was the final push, I still can't bring myself to even prepare the bag. I wonder why despite knowing it won't ever get better or fixed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mauve87, R_N, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
W

weisel

Jul 2, 2023
Cuz u still have hope. Ofc at that point it is the mind's instinctual survival mechanism. It is the mind tricking u out of doing it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mauve87, FailerQt. and MatrixPrisoner
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
im in the same boat right now, as are many others. i feel your pain and frustration. when the time is right, you'll be able to go through with it <3

• Love
Reactions: FailerQt. and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I plan to have plenty of liquid courage in me when the time comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: FailerQt.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all it's just not straightforward to cease existing on our own terms, as even if one is aware that suicide is what they truly wish for, they are still programmed to survive.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Maybe it is not enough. I thought my sleep being decimated by pharma would be my final straw 4 years ago but it didn't.

Didn't help I got a bit better sleep wise I guess. Enough to enjoy some hobbies and postpone the departure.

• Hugs