K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
Heroin seems so simple compared with other methods being discussed here or am I overlooking something obvious? Like nearly everyone else, I am looking for the least complicated, quick, painless and foolproof death. I've never injected myself before but that doesn't seem to be particulary difficult. My main worries are how to find a dealer and how to know what I'm actually buying. Is there a way (without needing a chemistry degree/ technical equip) to test whether the heroin is actually heroin?

Reactions: kayvan and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've often thought about this myself, yet have never been a drug user so am clueless as to how to go about injecting, or finding a dealer who will give me some good grade heroin, and enough to overdose on.

Reactions: kayvan and katy
Upvote 0
K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
I've often thought about this myself, yet have never been a drug user so am clueless as to how to go about injecting, or finding a dealer who will give me some good grade heroin, and enough to overdose on.
Same here. I see drug users in the city I live in so guess I'm going to try approaching someone and see where that leads. It's scary but I can't think of any other way. Need to find a way to test/ trust what I'm buying, though.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Upvote 0
Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
We recently had a case of failed heroin OD. He was confident in the source and explained it with his last meal which he had to vomit out.
So maybe only a snack

Bitcoin and the dark web seems like an always available avenue. But might be expensive.

Reactions: katy and WAITING TO DIE
Upvote 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Street Heroin is almost never pure, it can be cut with all kinds of stuff. Also injecting is quite hard to do alone, finding the right vein, injecting with one hand, injecting fast enough before you pass out... many people pass out before they have managed to inject the whole syringe, which obviously leads to failure.

Also the risks if you fail are huge; addiction, withdrawals or even brain damage from lack of oxygen from the major (but obviously not fatal) respiratory depression

But it's not impossible.

Reactions: katy, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
Upvote 0
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Same here. I see drug users in the city I live in so guess I'm going to try approaching someone and see where that leads. It's scary but I can't think of any other way. Need to find a way to test/ trust what I'm buying, though.
Yes, it is definitely a frightening prospect approaching complete strangers, especially for this kind of thing.

Reactions: katy
Upvote 0
K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
We recently had a case of failed heroin OD. He was confident in the source and explained it with his last meal which he had to vomit out.
So maybe only a snack

Bitcoin and the dark web seems like an always available avenue. But might be expensive.
I don't think I have the technical know how to access the dark web. Someone posted detailed instructions in one of the threads but it just looks so daunting.

Also, I read in another thread that you won't be sick if you inject the heroin. This seems a big plus for me cos there's no need to source anti sickness drugs.

Upvote 0
wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
Approaching someone who appears to be a user is one way to go about finding heroin. Probably not a bad idea to offer some money or drugs as a tip for the service. Knowing slang might help. Food/dog food/boy

Here is a website that has a reagent test kit that can detect the presence of heroin. Also fentanyl test strips will detect the presence of fent. Neither of them can really tell you the purity of the substance or hiw much you actually have tho which can make dosing difficult.

Adding a high dose of Benzos will increase the lethality of opiates.

This is all I've got to contribute on this topic, I'm not suggesting you try this because it's not 100%. Overdoses in general do not have a high success rate. However I do plan to ctb with a a high dose of opiates/benzos when I get my hands on a sufficient amount of both

Upvote 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Also, I read in another thread that you won't be sick if you inject the heroin. This seems a big plus for me cos there's no need to source anti sickness drugs.
I don't know what you mean by "not being sick".
Heroin is a really strong opioid, and opioids are infamous for causing heavy nausea, especially at heavy dosages.
Maybe if you succeed, you won't even notice it because you are in the peaceful, euphoric heroin wonderland.
But you are right in a sense that vomiting won't do anything if you inject, since the heroin goes straight to your blood that way, so there is nothing in your stomach to vomit out.

Upvote 0
K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
Approaching someone who appears to be a user is one way to go about finding heroin. Probably not a bad idea to offer some money or drugs as a tip for the service. Knowing slang might help. Food/dog food/boy

Here is a website that has a reagent test kit that can detect the presence of heroin. Also fentanyl test strips will detect the presence of fent. Neither of them can really tell you the purity of the substance or hiw much you actually have tho which can make dosing difficult.

This is all I've got to contribute on this topic, I'm not suggesting you try this because it's not 100%. Overdoses in general do not have a high success rate. However I do plan to ctb with a a high dose of opiates/benzos when I get my hands on a sufficient amount of both
I was thinking something along these lines. Try to find a user who will buy the heroin and take it with me so I know it's the real deal. Then I realised that person is unlikely to be willing to essentially help me die. So maybe I could find someone willing to introduce me to a reputable dealer for a fee. I could then buy it a few times until I've hoarded enough.

Thank you for your tips re testing.
I don't know what you mean by "not being sick".
Heroin is a really strong opioid, and opioids are infamous for causing heavy nausea, especially at heavy dosages.
Maybe if you succeed, you won't even notice it because you are in the peaceful, euphoric heroin wonderland.
But you are right in a sense that vomiting won't do anything if you inject, since the heroin goes straight to your blood that way, so there is nothing in your stomach to vomit out.
Ahhhh... so the vomiting is irrelevant? You may/ may not be sick but you will still die because the heroin is already in your blood cells?
Street Heroin is almost never pure, it can be cut with all kinds of stuff. Also injecting is quite hard to do alone, finding the right vein, injecting with one hand, injecting fast enough before you pass out... many people pass out before they have managed to inject the whole syringe, which obviously leads to failure.

Also the risks if you fail are huge; addiction, withdrawals or even brain damage from lack of oxygen from the major (but obviously not fatal) respiratory depression

But it's not impossible.
It's a shame someone can't inject for the user but guess that's murder not suicide *deep sigh*. I'll only get one chance so guess I'll just have to be as prepared as possible, take my chance, and push hard and fast. It still seems the most straight forward option, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: wiinterfrost
Upvote 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Ahhhh... so the vomiting is irrelevant? You may/ may not be sick but you will still die because the heroin is already in your blood cells?
Yes, assuming you have succefully injected a lethal amount of heroin into your bloodstream, vomiting will not save you.
You may or may not feel nauseous, but you will die. Unless someone finds you and gives you an antidote (narcan)

Upvote 0
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
is there any reason not to try & combine this method (either IV or boofing) with SN? So if the H doesn't get you the SN will.

Upvote 0
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
is there any reason not to try & combine this method (either IV or boofing) with SN? So if the H doesn't get you the SN will.
SN is known to cause nausea which most often leads to vomiting. And heroin causes nausea, so you are just most likely going to vomit the SN out from the extreme amount of nausea.

Reactions: losing hope
Upvote 0
K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
SN is known to cause nausea which most often leads to vomiting. And heroin causes nausea, so you are just most likely going to vomit the SN out from the extreme amount of nausea

I don't think I could cope with both together. This will be the hardest thing I've ever done. If I took SN and heroin, I think I would have to drink the SN first then would have maybe 5 mins (from what I've been reading) during which I woupd need to stay calm enough to also inject heroin (for the first time). For me, I don't feel this is doable. Plus, I would have to go through all the difficulties of obtaining SN and anti sickness meds. Just seems too complicated when one injection of heroin should be sufficient.

Reactions: avaruus and losing hope
Upvote 0
mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
I once ODd on H.
I was found.
Otherwise I would have been asleep forever..

Upvote 0
mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023
Was your experience peaceful and painless?
as i speak for myself only: yes it was..

edit/wanna add: but i smoked heroin regularly for 2 years back than.. I was used to it kinda.

Upvote 0
K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
as i speak for myself only: yes it was..

edit/wanna add: but i smoked heroin regularly for 2 years back than.. I was used to it kinda.
May I ask what it felt like? I think everyone is terrified of the moment we step past the point of no return. I've never taken heroin so I don't know what to expect other than hearing it is a peaceful, painless, possibly euphoric way to go. Is this true? I don't know any heroin users I can ask.

Upvote 0
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023

Hahahaha sorry I don't mean to laugh but I've worked in outreach with plenty of people who use and sell drugs and honestly you can just ask for heroin; people know what it is. Some people use slang terms like "down", at least here in Canada. But people still know what heroin is. Anyone involved in the trade is just looking to make quick cash selling dope and will pass it off to you in an instant if you have the cash for it, regardless of what you call it.

Albeit, heroin is rare nowadays (probably less than 1% of the opioids going around, if that) as fentanyl has massively saturated the market. Your odds of fiding heroin in-person (I.e., not on the dark net) is very low. But fentanyl would be just as effective for ctb in the right dose. I wouldn't recommend this method as the concentration of fentanyl in a given sample varies substantially (usually around 5-25% but of course it could be anything). Fentanyl test strips can test for the presence of fentanyl and FTIR analysis (e.g., mail services such as https://getyourdrugstested.com/) can tell you approximate concentrations (usually within a 10% margin of error), but there's no way to know the exact strength.

Energy Control is another drug checking service in EU: https://energycontrol-international.org/drug-testing-service/

I would NOT trust anything off the street or that has not been tested using FTIR spectroscopy services (easily accessible via mail/online) given the wide variability in concentration and contamination with other drugs. This site has data on the various contaminants in the opioid supply: https://drugsdata.org/results.php?search_field=substance&s=heroin
Most of the "white powders" have caffeine, xylazine (inert sugars), varying amounts of fentanyl, trace amounts of heroin, some with cocaine and lidocaine, etc. etc. mixed in. The drug supply especially on the street is very unreliable.

Individual tolerances will also vary substantially.

The best bet if one were set on opioid overdose to ctb would be to learn how to use the dark net, buy some high-quality #4 china white heroin (likely expensive), mail it to an online drug checking service to ensure it is a high concentration, then take some absurd dose that is well above the LD99 (the median dose at which 99% of people die) preferably by intravenous injection (if experienced) or rectal administration (if inexperienced). 100mg of a sample with 30% heroin will have 30mg of heroin, so you will have to do approximate math to ensure your dose is well above the LD99.

I wouldn't recommend smoking or snorting as the pharmacokinetics are too variable and you can waste a lot of the substance meaning more potential to under-dose. Likewise with eating it as you may vomit and the bioavailability is low.

The greatest concern for myself would be traumatic brain injury from non-lethal respiratory depression if I didn't do it right... SN seems to me to be lower-risk in this capacity.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: notreallyhere, nimium1 and wiinterfrost
Upvote 0
wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
Hahahaha sorry I don't mean to laugh but I've worked in outreach with plenty of people who use and sell drugs and honestly you can just ask for heroin; people know what it is. Some people use slang terms like "down", at least here in Canada. But people still know what heroin is. Anyone involved in the trade is just looking to make quick cash selling dope and will pass it off to you in an instant if you have the cash for it, regardless of what you call it.

Albeit, heroin is rare nowadays (probably less than 1% of the opioids going around, if that) as fentanyl has massively saturated the market. Your odds of fiding heroin in-person (I.e., not on the dark net) is very low. But fentanyl would be just as effective for ctb in the right dose. I wouldn't recommend this method as the concentration of fentanyl in a given sample varies substantially (usually around 5-25% but of course it could be anything). Fentanyl test strips can test for the presence of fentanyl and FTIR analysis (e.g., mail services such as https://getyourdrugstested.com/) can tell you approximate concentrations (usually within a 10% margin of error), but there's no way to know the exact strength.

Energy Control is another drug checking service in EU: https://energycontrol-international.org/drug-testing-service/

I would NOT trust anything off the street or that has not been tested using FTIR spectroscopy services (easily accessible via mail/online) given the wide variability in concentration and contamination with other drugs. This site has data on the various contaminants in the opioid supply: https://drugsdata.org/results.php?search_field=substance&s=heroin
Most of the "white powders" have caffeine, xylazine (inert sugars), varying amounts of fentanyl, trace amounts of heroin, some with cocaine and lidocaine, etc. etc. mixed in. The drug supply especially on the street is very unreliable.

Individual tolerances will also vary substantially.

The best bet if one were set on opioid overdose to ctb would be to learn how to use the dark net, buy some high-quality #4 china white heroin (likely expensive), mail it to an online drug checking service to ensure it is a high concentration, then take some absurd dose that is well above the LD99 (the median dose at which 99% of people die) preferably by intravenous injection (if experienced) or rectal administration (if inexperienced). 100mg of a sample with 30% heroin will have 30mg of heroin, so you will have to do approximate math to ensure your dose is well above the LD99.

I wouldn't recommend smoking or snorting as the pharmacokinetics are too variable and you can waste a lot of the substance meaning more potential to under-dose. Likewise with eating it as you may vomit and the bioavailability is low.

The greatest concern for myself would be traumatic brain injury from non-lethal respiratory depression if I didn't do it right... SN seems to me to be lower-risk in this capacity.
Where I'm from some slang might just help some dealers not assume you're a cop. But you bring up a valid point. Actually quite a few here. I find myself in a position where I actually O.D. 2 days ago off a half a bag. I.V. (I know it's shitty science and math) it took 2 shots of narcan to bring me back. I'm thinking that if I use a high dose of benzos and shoot 3 or more of these bags, that should do the trick. I have the same fear of brain injury so I'm not sure about this yet, but it seems pretty solid

Upvote 0
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Where I'm from some slang might just help some dealers not assume you're a cop. But you bring up a valid point. Actually quite a few here. I find myself in a position where I actually O.D. 2 days ago off a half a bag. I.V. (I know it's shitty science and math) it took 2 shots of narcan to bring me back. I'm thinking that if I use a high dose of benzos and shoot 3 or more of these bags, that should do the trick. I have the same fear of brain injury so I'm not sure about this yet, but it seems pretty solid
I'm sure the cops know the slang too but yeah I suppose not using slang might not make one fit in very well lol.
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

• Yay!
Reactions: LonelyKitten and wtfislife
Upvote 0
wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
I'm sure the cops know the slang too but yeah I suppose not using slang might not make one fit in very well
Lmao. Exactly. But yeah along with everything you mentioned about testing the drugs and making sure your recieving a lethal dose, another proper step for heroin/fent overdose would be to add benzos. They have a synergistic effect and both work together to depress the respiratory system

Upvote 0
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
See, this is a method I am very much interested in learning more about. Opioids in general - let's not forget Fent! I wonder if we could start a Megathread where we can compile the best of everyone's knowledge about how to increase the reliability of this method. Does anyone else think that's a worthwhile proposition? So much attention is given to something like SN, but there are comparatively few for a method such as this.

Upvote 0
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
See, this is a method I am very much interested in learning more about. Opioids in general - let's not forget Fent! I wonder if we could start a Megathread where we can compile the best of everyone's knowledge about how to increase the reliability of this method. Does anyone else think that's a worthwhile proposition? So much attention is given to something like SN, but there are comparatively few for a method such as this.
Hmmm, I may just have to put one together. I've seen a few others

e.g.,

But they don't really offer any comprehensive overview/guide that is easy to understand nor have they gained much traction. Probably because SN is an alternative with much lower risk of life-long brain damage and higher reliability.

My SN is in the mail and in the meantime I have nothing better to do than thoroughly research it, so I might get to work on it :)

On a side note, I've never used heroin, but I might consider trying it recreationally a few hours before I ctb with SN. I'd make sure to wait until the H wears off to take the SN so it doesn't compound the risk of vomiting of course. My only mild concern is if the SN fails or if the heroin makes me so damned content that I decide not to ctb that I might end up living out my days addicted to H...

• Yay!
Reactions: mind_split and zel
Upvote 0
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
@zel
Done! Only took me 8 hours heehee

Last edited:
Upvote 0
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
@zel
Done! Only took me 8 hours heehee

Oh my! That's awesome, though. I've been super busy with med homework these past few days, but as soon as I can, I'll be in there to pitch in and help so we can make this as comprehensive and useful as possible. Thanks :)

Reactions: Rhizomorph1
Upvote 0