• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

touhoufan

touhoufan

hello! feel free to pm
Feb 14, 2023
my drug dealer told me he has access to heroin. i know heroin is an opiate, so overdosing on it should be pretty peaceful. despite my knowledge on the drug itself , i have no knowledge on how to inject it and all other than movies.

does anyone have any reliable sources on how to inject yourselves with it? (id rather opt for injection since its the most lethal, right?) how much is too much? what will i need beforehand?

thank you!

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I'd love to go that method, I cant get access. Supposed to be the best high so imagine that as your last memory

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
Intravenous injection doses are as follows:

Common5 - 8 mg
Strong8 - 15 mg
Heavy15 mg +

If you'd like to read up on on how to inject you can refer to the link below.

P.S all this information that was posted above was attained via the website Psychonaut, think of it as a Wikipedia but dedicated to drugs. However please understand that the website is an open content platform, meaning anyone can get involved. This also mean that misinformation is bound to be encountered and you should do your research outside this platform.

Last edited:
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
Heroin can also be smoked. Ask him for crack specifically. Crack is just heroin mixed and cooked with baking soda. Shouldn't be hard for him to obtain if he's already got the hardest part of the process in his possession, and it's easier to not mess up. Just hold it in for 10 seconds, then breathe out, and repeat until overdose occurs.

If you still insist on vein injection then search for your vein, inject at a 45 degree angle, not 90 degrees downright. This is called an Intravenous Injection (IV). Search it up for medical guides, as there are legit uses for IV for normal people like Naloxone administration and prescription drugs for people. Search up what a Vein looks like for better identification. You'll probably go to the hospital if you inject it into an artery. Educate yourself on the basic anatomy or use a picture guide of your arm online to ident your vein.

Do not, under any circumstances, inject the needle if there is an air gap visible. This will cause an embolism that could cause extreme damage and could be a CTB method itself, though painful and unreliable. Do the thing in the movies where doctors squirt a little liquid out and flick it off the needle. This insures that no oxygen bubbles exist. Now inject. You will feel an almost immediate-1 minute delay of a high after injection. If the entire lethal dose is in the syringe, expect to pass out soon.

Reactions: touhoufan
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Heroin can also be smoked. Ask him for crack specifically. Crack is just heroin mixed and cooked with baking soda. Shouldn't be hard for him to obtain if he's already got the hardest part of the process in his possession, and it's easier to not mess up. Just hold it in for 10 seconds, then breathe out, and repeat until overdose occurs.

If you still insist on vein injection then search for your vein, inject at a 45 degree angle, not 90 degrees downright. This is called an Intravenous Injection (IV). Search it up for medical guides, as there are legit uses for IV for normal people like Naloxone administration and prescription drugs for people. Search up what a Vein looks like for better identification. You'll probably go to the hospital if you inject it into an artery. Educate yourself on the basic anatomy or use a picture guide of your arm online to ident your vein.

Do not, under any circumstances, inject the needle if there is an air gap visible. This will cause an embolism that could cause extreme damage and could be a CTB method itself, though painful and unreliable. Do the thing in the movies where doctors squirt a little liquid out and flick it off the needle. This insures that no oxygen bubbles exist. Now inject. You will feel an almost immediate-1 minute delay of a high after injection. If the entire lethal dose is in the syringe, expect to pass out soon.
Crack is cocaine & Baking soda. Injection of a large amount is reliable in naive users, but you need to take a large dose of benzos with it. "If air bubbles killed there wouldnt be a junkie alive" Burroughs

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Heroin can also be smoked. Ask him for crack specifically. Crack is just heroin mixed and cooked with baking soda.
yes Heroin can be smoked. But it will not be as potent that way.

Crack is Coke mixed with baking soda.
(Fenny will be most likely be present as well)

Stop giving people false information. This is the 3rd or 4th post I've seen. If you don't know for sure just don't say it.
Shouldn't be hard for him to obtain if he's already got the hardest part of the process in his possession,
The hardest part of the process? You've cooked hard before?
and it's easier to not mess up.
How would you know this ? You smoke dope ?
Just hold it in for 10 seconds, then breathe out, and repeat until overdose occurs.
This is completely false.
After 1-2 hits from the glass pipe , you'd be in fucking lala land especially if you've never done it.
10 seconds and then repeat?
You ever have ANY TYPE of smoke in your lungs?
yah good search it up your self don't listen to this guy lul
Depending on where you live you can also visit a safe site.
They will have clean equipment. Usally you need to do it there but I'm just saying for the education portion.
I have no idea about this and I would suggest doing your own research.

Reactions: k1w1
P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023

Man you need to be careful with misinformation. Crack has zero heroin content

Reactions: k1w1
Tears_From_Nirvana

Tears_From_Nirvana

Seeking Fantastic Exit
May 21, 2023
This is the first method I've seen that could actually be… pleasant? As far as CTBing can be lol… from online stories of overdosing it looks like they drift off and die unaware if not interrupted. Not sure how solid those stories are but it sure would be nice to go that way. Looks like it kills by slowing the breathing down/stopping breathing all together. And the high seems to kill off all sense of SI. Is there anyone here who has used before and can describe to how the high behaves? If bad stuff happens around you do you care? Do you feel anxiety? Does it react badly to some people or is it good for everyone? Any bad experiences from anyone that could point to this being a bad method?