Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
La gente dice che puoi ctb con qualcosa come 4 grammi di eroina.
Qualcuno ha abbastanza esperienza da cui avere un'opinione?

• Wow
Reactions: Timectb40
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Depends.Do hai esperienza con l'uso di eroina? Se non hai mai usato oppiacei prima, 4 grammi sono esagerati.Ma il sovradosaggio è sempre rischioso, c'è un rischio così elevato di fallimento.

Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
have you ever used heroin?
4 grams cause the street quality is cut with other things also

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I have, but I've got quite a high tolerance for opioids. And if you know any dealers, ask for the heroin that has the highest fentanyl content. That'll do the trick. I've witnessed someone ODing on fentanyl. You will simply fall asleep and stop breathing, no pain. And if there is any pain, vomiting, etc. you'll be out like a light and won't feel a thing.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
I'll see what I can do ... I just want to ctb fast when I feel bad with no SI around.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
If you can get your hands on fentanyl, that would be a better bet than heroin but it's harder to find these days. Some of the opioid analogues are still legal I believe, but don't quote me on that.

Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
I don't think they sell Fentanyl in my city.
piuttisto do you think that even if there was the possibility of waking up with 4 grams of heroin, do you think I could wake up in an atrocious nightmare given by withdrawal?
because it would only be the first time I would use it.

Last edited:
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
You wouldn't immediately get hooked on it if that's what you're asking. You wouldn't get hooked on it unless you used it daily for a week or two, maybe more.

Reactions: adam&eve
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
If you can get your hands on fentanyl, that would be a better bet than heroin but it's harder to find these days. Some of the opioid analogues are still legal I believe, but don't quote me on that.
Do you get fentanyl in powder form?