• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

chefvortivask

Dec 16, 2020
Anyone ever considered or looked into going out through a heroin overdose? It's something I've been thinking about a bit, as an opioid I imagine if you get your amounts right it could make the experience enjoyable or at the very least make you unaware of what's happening, something that I've been looking for in a method but haven't been able to get just right. I don't think I could bring myself to shooting it though and any information surrounding lethal amounts all relate to injection rather than nasal ingestion or smoking so it's hard to know how much you'd ideally need to make this work without leaving the chance of survival which inturn could potentially lead to addiction.

Reactions: adam&eve
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Now wouldn't that be euphoric. I tried H a few times many years ago and it made me so relaxed that I didn't care about anything. It also made me feel lazy, I didn't want to move. I've considered it as a method as it would be a peaceful way to go but it's too unreliable. If you shoot it up you have more of a chance to ctb and I have no idea how to do that.

Last edited:
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
From what ive read around here, just about any kind of overdose regarding drugs like that would actually be miserable, but don't take my word for it. I'm just what i heard secondhand.

Last edited:
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Hey, this is something I'd looked into before too. Last year I injected myself with (what I thought was) fentanyl. Obviously I'm still here so it didn't work, but it was actually pretty nice. I bought heroin after that failure but I never got to use it, my parents flushed it down the toilet...
Is there a reason why you can't inject? I'd never taken an opioid before, but there are a lot of harm prevention videos online that show you what to do. Injecting is the fastest way, it'll go straight into your bloodstream and it takes less of the opioid to be successful

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Overdosing by heroin, or similar drugs. I'll need to edit my wording, but drugs like Heroin wouldnt be a good way to ctb.

C

chefvortivask

Dec 16, 2020
Now wouldn't that be euphoric. I tried heroin a few times many years ago and it made me so relaxed that I didn't care about anything. It also made me feel lazy, I didn't want to move. I've considered it as a method as it would be a peaceful way to go but it's too unreliable. If you shoot it up you have more of a chance to ctb and I have no idea how to do that.
While unrealiable my thought process was just if I'm not shooting it there's surely some common point where it becomes too much if you keep taking it, or take a large quantity all at once but then I guess purity also factors in, I guess if I wanted to do it properly with less room for error it could end up being quite expensive.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Overdosing by heroin, or similar drugs. I'll need to edit my wording, but drugs like Heroin wouldnt be a good way to ctb.
I don't know where you got your information, ODing on heroin or fentanyl is one of the most peaceful ways to go. You'll get a euphoric kind of feeling, maybe a little dizzy or lightheaded, then drift off into unconsciousness

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Anyone ever considered or looked into going out through a heroin overdose? It's something I've been thinking about a bit, as an opioid I imagine if you get your amounts right it could make the experience enjoyable or at the very least make you unaware of what's happening, something that I've been looking for in a method but haven't been able to get just right. I don't think I could bring myself to shooting it though and any information surrounding lethal amounts all relate to injection rather than nasal ingestion or smoking so it's hard to know how much you'd ideally need to make this work without leaving the chance of survival which inturn could potentially lead to addiction.
I have never bought illegal drugs but it's indeed something that is supposed to be peaceful especially combined with alcohol. It's a central nervous system depressant.

Last edited:
C

chefvortivask

Dec 16, 2020
Hey, this is something I'd looked into before too. Last year I injected myself with (what I thought was) fentanyl. Obviously I'm still here so it didn't work, but it was actually pretty nice. I bought heroin after that failure but I never got to use it, my parents flushed it down the toilet...
Is there a reason why you can't inject? I'd never taken an opioid before, but there are a lot of harm prevention videos online that show you what to do. Injecting is the fastest way, it'll go straight into your bloodstream and it takes less of the opioid to be successful
There's no particular reason I can't inject it, I'd just rather avoid it if I can achieve the same result snorting or smoking it, but I guess if I'm not confident enough it will work by those means injecting it is on the table.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
There's no particular reason I can't inject it, I'd just rather avoid it if I can achieve the same result snorting or smoking it, but I guess if I'm not confident enough it will work by those means injecting it is on the table.
I think before you're able to fully inject a needed lethal dose it will kick in and you won't be able to lift your arm or something because of the high

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I think before you're able to fully inject a needed lethal dose it will kick in and you won't be able to lift your arm or something because of the high
I thought this was true if you were trying to snort a lethal amount. You need more of it if you're gonna do it that way so it'll take longer to do it, by which time you might have already started feeling the effects. I can't see it happening so fast that you can't inject like 5ml, no way it's that fast

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
While unrealiable my thought process was just if I'm not shooting it there's surely some common point where it becomes too much if you keep taking it, or take a large quantity all at once but then I guess purity also factors in, I guess if I wanted to do it properly with less room for error it could end up being quite expensive.
I suppose it's still possible. The infamous GG Allin accidentally overdosed after snorting enormous amounts of H. And he had tolerance. But he was more of an alcoholic so I guess the combination of alcohol and H is what did him in. He lived life on the edge and had a lifelong death wish anyway so I guess he got what he wanted. He was a nasty piece of work though so the world is better without him in it.

Last edited:
Hiervsg

Hiervsg

Jan 14, 2020
What about plugging? I've heard the effects are pretty similar to injections (I never tried any of them though).

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
H OD seems like a good method and I was considering it as well. H is certainly easier to get than N, at least for me and it's also not that expensive. IV injection would be the best way to take it. About 60mg are deadly but it obviously depends on the purity and on your own body weight. There have been reported deaths from just 10mg too. You should definitely know the purity of your H before doing this method.

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
You should definitely know the purity of your H before doing this method.
This is probably the biggest issue with H and any other illegal drug like F. If you can only buy it on the street or the dark web then it could've been cut with anything and might be impure

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
This is probably the biggest issue with H and any other illegal drug like F. If you can only buy it on the street or the dark web then it could've been cut with anything and might be impure
I know reliable sellers on the dark web. You're right. I would still test it before taking tho.

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
I thought this was true if you were trying to snort a lethal amount. You need more of it if you're gonna do it that way so it'll take longer to do it, by which time you might have already started feeling the effects. I can't see it happening so fast that you can't inject like 5ml, no way it's that fast
I have considered this method still do actually, but I never done any research on dosing and etc. If it's possible to inject a lethal amount without passing out then maybe it will become my main method.
OD on H sounds pretty appealing tbh

Reactions: Pookie
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
What if I've never done any street drugs or injected anything in me before. Do yall recommend practicing injecting H a few times with small doses before the big finale? Thanks

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
What if I've never done any street drugs or injected anything in me before. Do yall recommend practicing injecting H a few times with small doses before the big finale? Thanks
Nope, wouldn't recommend that. You could become addicted.

You should definitely test your H if you buy it of the street.

Reactions: elfgyoza and Donk
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I know I couldn't hit my own vein no matter how much I tried. This is something I would want a down to earth, friendly, knowledgeable person to help me with. There is a whole procedure to follow, including cooking it and putting in some sort of additive, etc.

You also can't tell anyone you get it from you are using it to overdose on.

• Love
Reactions: Donk and sadworld
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
You can buy H test kits on the internet. I don't know much about it to be honest. I've never done it.

About 60mg H is deadly. It obviously depends on the purity and I would recommend injecting way more to reduce the chance of survival.
Would the test show how pure it is?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I take opioids due to pain, they work better than any anti depressant I take. I can assume an Heroin overdose would be a very peaceful method, in my case in afraid of needles, so someone would have to do it for me. And doubt anyone would do that cause it could have serious implications for that person. Even blood tests I'm like a child, I panic and always have to lay down on the stretcher instead of a chair, embarrassing really.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and adam&eve
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I take opioids due to pain, they work better than any anti depressant I take. I can assume an Heroin overdose would be a very peaceful method, in my case in afraid of needles, so someone would have to do it for me. And doubt anyone would do that cause it could have serious implications for that person. Even blood tests I'm like a child, I panic and always have to lay down on the stretcher instead of a chair, embarrassing really.

wow...where you get your blood test done is very accommodating. If I ask for a stretcher they'll tell me to stfu and proceed to jab me with the needle.

Reactions: Sherri