• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
The link is [removed]

I'm still working on it but if I decide to check out that will be it!!!

Goodbye SaSu dam <3

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DoomValuer, thetruetato, the_path_of_sorrows and 5 others
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I am wishing you well on your journey. I hope it is without pain and it is peaceful :)

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I wish all the best Meow, having seen you around you here overtime. I hope you find peace.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best, I hope you find peace!

L

LifeCanBeCruel

Jan 2, 2023
Watching someone write their suicide note live is too real for me.. o.O

I really hope you change your mind and find peace in life, but if you don't, I wish you a peaceful end.

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
You realise you've pretty much doxxed yourself with all the personal info you put out? Ik ben een keer naar Ghent geweest. 2006 was dat, toen ik nog een fan van Herman Brusselmans was. Now I just think he's lame and crude. Heb nog heel veel van zijn boeken in mijn boekenkast staan.

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Chances that someone has already been able to locate you from all of this identifiable information is pretty damn high. I hope the ward isn't too shitty.

Reactions: Abyssal
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I find this note unintelligible

Reactions: Sunshine
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
The link is

I'm still working on it but if I decide to check out that will be it!!!

Goodbye SaSu dam <3

Do you have permission from the woman who you are sharing in pics screenshots you took during video calls? She probably doesn't want to be included without consent (especially because you said she blocked you) and have her pics/name shown to 100+ of strangers like this. This is very creepy. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will delete my post immediately if I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: absolutelyyou and alwayssearching202
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
I find this note unintelligible
I don't think English is their mother tongue. Adding what is clearly a mental health crisis to that, I think we can give the guy a break ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: absolutelyyou and breezeboy
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Goodbye, hope you find the peace you seek.

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
I don't think English is their mother tongue. Adding what is clearly a mental health crisis to that, I think we can give the guy a break ๐Ÿ™„

Dude, he's exposing a woman who seems to have him blocked and doesn't want ANY contact to tons of strangers via name and her picture very likely without consent. And he keeps mentioning her over 50 times in this later and saying even while he kills himself he will think about her. Then also later blames her in his letter saying she is basically to blame that he will kill himself and OH if she only came back to him 2022-2023 but "she didn't have 10 minutes for him to save his life!" All the while also stressing to contact her about this. This is extremely weird and abusive. He is probably a stalker and is trying to manipulate/hurt her with this.

The mods should take this down.

Reactions: whats_the_point, alwayssearching202, User_7304 and 4 others
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Dude, he's exposing a woman who seems to have him blocked and doesn't want ANY contact to tons of strangers via name and her picture very likely without consent. And he keeps mentioning her over 50 times in this later and saying even while he kills himself he will think about her. Then also later blames her in his letter saying she is basically to blame that he will kill himself and OH if she only came back to him 2022-2023 but "she didn't have 10 minutes for him to save his life!" All the while also stressing to contact her about this. This is extremely weird and abusive. He is probably a stalker and is trying to manipulate/hurt her with this.

The mods should take this down.
Yeah, when you put it like that, you right, I'm having a slow brain day

A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
You come across as an immature, childish narcissist who's trying to hurt women in your life mentally by pulling a 'LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO' stunt.
I'd report you to the police, and I did look for an email to no joy, but to be honest, I don't think you will go through with it, and even if you did, at least you won't be around any more to hurt them.
If you fixed your head, developed healthy thought patterns and embraced your latent homosexuality (comon man, you're into high-school girl drama with your writing), then you could probably have a decent life; you're in shape, and not bad looking.

Reactions: User_7304, Sunshine and EvisceratedJester
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
You come across as an immature, childish narcissist who's trying to hurt women in your life mentally by pulling a 'LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO' stunt.
I'd report you to the police, and I did look for an email to no joy, but to be honest, I don't think you will go through with it, and even if you did, at least you won't be around any more to hurt them.
If you fixed your head, developed healthy thought patterns and embraced your latent homosexuality (comon man, you're into high-school girl drama with your writing), then you could probably have a decent life; you're in shape, and not bad looking.

Unfortunately I have to agree. I understand that he is in pain, a lot of us are, but writing an insane letter like this and blaming or almost doxxing a woman who has you blocked like this is not the way....

Reactions: Abyssal
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
I may be too high for this conversation but Liv low key looks like Miranda Sings

• Yay!
Reactions: kittyswift, absolutelyyou and breezeboy
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Agreed. I thought it was just me at first.

OP, I'd recommend maybe not sharing a note that talks about one particular person so much with a group of online strangers. I'd also advise you to mention her less, too. It comes off as though you are obsessed with her and are blaming her for your suicide. At the end of the day, whether or not you decide to commit suicide is up to you. It's your decision. If she ever ends up finding out about this note she is going to become extremely traumatized...

Reactions: alwayssearching202, Abyssal, LifeCanBeCruel and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
This feels icky. I get wanting to share info in your death, but this sounds more like a post to a middle schoolers group chat. Who are these people? Why are you telling us about them?

I'll be honest with you, you should probably delete this note and write something more sasu related before it's too late.
I don't think you will go through with it
I once thought the same and was proven wrong. This post runs me the wrong way, but I think if they are willing to doxx themselves like this then I think we should recognize the willpower that takes. This is worded like a last fuck you to the world, one with no regret and no worry for the future.

Last edited:
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Glad I saved his note.. I hope he's found peace.

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Glad I saved his note.. I hope he's found peace.
He is not dead. He is still actively editing his file. The whole doc is an attempt to guilt-trip the woman who blocked him into talking to him again before he does it, while also doxxing parts of her identity and face to hundreds of internet strangers.

Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, alwayssearching202 and Anonperson1
Aim

Aim

๐Ÿค
Sep 12, 2023
He is not dead. He is still actively editing his file. The whole doc is an attempt to guilt-trip the woman who blocked him into talking to him again before he does it, while also doxxing parts of her identity and face to hundreds of internet strangers.
How would she know when it's published here? Is she here to? ๐Ÿ˜… it's a sad move if that's what he is doing! Anyhow! If he is gone. Rip ๐Ÿ’— he was obliviously suffering.

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
How would she know when it's published here? Is she here to? ๐Ÿ˜… it's a sad move if that's what he is doing! Anyhow! If he is gone. Rip ๐Ÿ’— he was obliviously suffering.

Why do you say RIP? I just said he's not dead, he is actively editing the google doc, I just saw it happen 5 minutes ago. And the note is for "the future" and well as far as how would she know? He is like making it clear that he wants people to contact her about it in the note, wrote out Discord server, names and her face. All the while also stressing that it's basically her fault that he will die painfully and slowly because she didn't unblock him.

It really sounds narcissistic and manipulative.
I think mods thankfully removed the link from his posts or deleted.

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
Because if he does go through with it his note will likely circulate through his family and friends. And as others have noted, he is violating her privacy by posting her photos and coming across as extremely manipulative. This isn't a case of lost love. This appears to be a case of someone setting boundaries or a young person moving on from a relationship and the OP unable to accept that and wanting to scar her for life by blaming his decision to end his life on her decision to distance herself and that is not fair, at all.

Reactions: Aim and Sunshine
Aim

Aim

๐Ÿค
Sep 12, 2023
Why do you say RIP? I just said he's not dead, he is actively editing the google doc, I just saw it happen 5 minutes ago. And the note is for "the future" and well as far as how would she know? He is like making it clear that he wants people to contact her about it in the note, wrote out Discord server, names and her face. All the while also stressing that it's basically her fault that he will die painfully and slowly because she didn't unblock him.

It really sounds narcissistic and manipulative.
I think mods thankfully removed the link from his posts or deleted.
Aha! Okay! I get it then. yepp thats childish! Op isn't it better to leave with a pure heart ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.