Y

Yang

Let's Go
Sep 1, 2020
Nothing to vent.
Having the thoughts is draining me dry and powerless.
I will try at 1am be it successful or not, I have an answer for it.
I post because I would like to force myself to abide this post as promised.
It's not easy but will try and wanted it to be successful.
My mood now is not very firm but an exit will be great. I try not to think of anything and just do the sn method without tagamet. Let's see
Just a question for antacids that is mentioned in an method..
I am using this.
Is this good enough.
Thanks

Dimenhydrinate, or Dramamine, is a common nausea drug with abuse potential.
As one of the most common motion sickness drugs, dimenhydrinate, also known as Dramamine, is often considered a benign over-the-counter medication. However, dimenhydrinate and other similar drugs are increasingly misused by people wanting to get high. Unfortunately, an overdose can result and the consequences can be deadly. This risk is especially prominent for children. Therefore, learning about the safe use of dimenhydrinate is important.
Related Articles About Dimenhydrinate
Dimenhydrinate Withdrawal and Detox
Dimenhydrinate Addiction Treatment and Rehab
Dimenhydrinate Addiction
See More
What Is Dimenhydrinate?
Dimenhydrinate is an antihistamine. However, unlike many antihistamines, it is not used for allergies. Instead, it is more often used for nausea. The drug blocks the histamine 1 (H1) receptor, which is present in great quantities throughout the brain. Dimenhydrinate itself is not a single drug. Instead, it is a combination of two other drugs, which each make up around half of a dimenhydrinate dose. Those drugs are:
  • Diphenhydramine: This antihistamine is best known as being the main ingredient in Benadryl. Similarly, it is also the active ingredient in dimenhydrinate.
  • 8-chlorotheophylline: This drug is not an antihistamine and has no direct effect on nausea or motion sickness. Instead, it helps to block sedation, one of the main side effects of diphenhydramine. Therefore, people can take dimenhydrinate without feeling as sleepy as they might while taking diphenhydramine or other H1 receptor blockers.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence and disabledandhopeless