• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Scars-And-Ink

Sempiternal
May 24, 2019
Hello so I have a question. I was reading about various methods and at this point I just need something cheap but for it to work. I don't care about the pain anymore but I'm too chicken shit to jump and I don't have access to a firearm otherwise I wouldn't still be here.

But I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Hemlock Seeds and if ingesting them would actually help me ctb. If so, how many seeds?

I have both Water and Poison Hemlock seeds. I am willing to take both if necessary. Again, I don't care about the pain at this point (and I know Water Hemlock sounds utterly horrific but what's a bit more pain before I can have peace), I just want to ctb. I was attempting to read The Old Vegetable Neurotics by John Harley but can't focus long enough on it.

If Hemlock Seeds won't do it, are there some other cheap but effective seeds you could recommend?

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
On the plant front, there is lily of the valley/foxglove/pong pong tree seeds. But those things also need AE and sedatives to work properly.

There is a OTC OD file translated and put up yesterday. Might want to have a look at that.

SN is not expensive, I understand? Are you in a hurry?

PS: to clarify, the flowers are overall toxic, not necessarily seeds.

Reactions: Scars-And-Ink and Baskol1
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
I echo @woxihuanni's suggestion. The SN, acid reducer and AE can be obtained in 2 weeks (a month max) and all costs should be maybe 50 USD.

Many plant toxins cause incredible pain and symptoms include delirium, convulsions.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I echo @woxihuanni's suggestion. The SN, acid reducer and AE can be obtained in 2 weeks (a month max) and all costs should be maybe 50 USD.

Many plant toxins cause incredible pain and symptoms include delirium, convulsions.

Plants are tough fuckers, they know what they're doing when they don't want to be eaten. :P

Reactions: bea1974, Scars-And-Ink, Baskol1 and 1 other person
MerrySkeleton

MerrySkeleton

Aug 16, 2019
It should definitely work if you do it correctly, seeing as its been proven to be an effective suicide method for millennia. If you want a vivid description of what you could expect with a hemlock suicide, read The Last Days of Socrates.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I was looking into castor bean seeds a while ago. Their ricin content is deadly poisonous, no antidote available, so I guess it is fail proof but might be painful.

S

Scars-And-Ink

Sempiternal
May 24, 2019
On the plant front, there is lily of the valley/foxglove/pong pong tree seeds. But those things also need AE and sedatives to work properly.

There is a OTC OD file translated and put up yesterday. Might want to have a look at that.

SN is not expensive, I understand? Are you in a hurry?

PS: to clarify, the flowers are overall toxic, not necessarily seeds.

I'll have to look into those.

I'm not really in a hurry, I just want something that's guaranteed to work. Things with no antidote and so on and so forth.

How would I go about getting those?

Reactions: purplemoon and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'll have to look into those.

I'm not really in a hurry, I just want something that's guaranteed to work. Things with no antidote and so on and so forth.

Pong pong can kill even with antidote. Also in the west, good luck to the fuckers discovering what you've taken. But it's painful.

Reactions: Baskol1 and Scars-And-Ink
S

Scars-And-Ink

Sempiternal
May 24, 2019
I was looking into castor bean seeds a while ago. Their ricin content is deadly poisonous, no antidote available, so I guess it is fail proof but might be painful.

I'll have to look more into that it seems
Pong pong can kill even with antidote. Also in the west, good luck to the fuckers discovering what you've taken. But it's painful.

Definitely going to look into that. Thank you!

Reactions: woxihuanni and Baskol1
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Completely agree. Nothing in the plant family unless its somehow distilled for potency in a lab is quick and painless

Reactions: Baskol1
Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
I too have been researching poison hemlock. Seeds are all that's available now.
The action of poison hemlock is different than that of water hemlock. Poison hemlock (Conium maculatum) will take 2-3 hours to really do it's job. Your breathing muscles will be paralysed, you will pass out and heart will stop in 2-3 minutes.
The time between ingestion and ctb will be uncomfortable. Muscle relaxation, nausea, vomiting through clenched jaws, vision changes.
I have not been able to find a believable dosage. I find some resources say a handful of seeds, others tell me that I (300lbs) need about 500 gm.
If you have better dosage info, reply here.

MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
Completely agree. Nothing in the plant family unless its somehow distilled for potency in a lab is quick and painless
Agree too. Death by suffocation, you don't want that.

Reactions: orion182
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Agree too. Death by suffocation, you don't want that.

That's how I'm going to die (suffocation from ALS heart & lung muscle atrophy) if I don't just drink my N. Suffocating sounds awful.

• Aww..
Reactions: Stan
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
Hello so I have a question. I was reading about various methods and at this point I just need something cheap but for it to work. I don't care about the pain anymore but I'm too chicken shit to jump and I don't have access to a firearm otherwise I wouldn't still be here.

But I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Hemlock Seeds and if ingesting them would actually help me ctb. If so, how many seeds?

I have both Water and Poison Hemlock seeds. I am willing to take both if necessary. Again, I don't care about the pain at this point (and I know Water Hemlock sounds utterly horrific but what's a bit more pain before I can have peace), I just want to ctb. I was attempting to read The Old Vegetable Neurotics by John Harley but can't focus long enough on it.

If Hemlock Seeds won't do it, are there some other cheap but effective seeds you could recommend?

Hi, but HOW can i please find or buy those Hemlock seeds plant, etc???

Pretty please tell me and thank you!

Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
Hi, but HOW can i please find or buy those Hemlock seeds plant, etc???

Pretty please tell me and thank you!
YouTube has many vids showing where to find and how to identify. Waiting til spring will be easiest to find them as they are all dried and brown and leafless now.
Look for tall plants (6-9 feet tall) thick stalks (1" plus) growing in fence lines, along farm fields, roadways. White umbrella-like flowers. Fern like leaves. Most distinguishing is the purple spots or streaks on the stalk. Both water and poison hemlock have this characteristic. Without those spots, your getting wild carrots, wild parsnips, or wild parsley.
The seeds are small and look like anise seeds. 1-2mm long, slightly curved. Each plant will produce 1000+ seeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: purplemoon
L

LonelyCarioca

Sep 11, 2019
I tried this. I chewed and ate 10 beans (nasty things by the way, I still get nauseous thinking about the taste). I don't know if you need anti ems for it, but I woke up in the middle of the night puking my guts out. This was when I was younger and dumber and didn't research my methods properly :shy: I know ricin is extremely deadly so I'm sure my body reacted to prevent it from being absorbed.

Reactions: purplemoon
purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
I ingested 10 castor beans a few years back (another try to leave this horrific planet prison)... I put them in a few clear plastic bags, took a hammer to them for 10 minutes (ingesting them whole goes right through with minimal ricin apparently)... and they did taste really gross just like you said. I woke up a couple days later with pee etc all in bed (yes i got new sheets) and my skin was yellow for almost 2 weeks. I had to ask a neighbor what day it was. Ricin is supposedly so lethal yet consuming 10 crushed castor beans just seemed to induce a 2 day coma and jaundice. Maybe it depends on someone's kidneys/liver? Thanks for your share, and may i say it's very relieving to chat with other people that don't freak out about how many of us just want to be free from the world.

:-)

Reactions: LonelyCarioca and JimFord99