succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
My headache disorder has finally been diagnosed. I have Hemicrania continua which is, as they described it, a severe headache disorder where you just have a permanent migraine on one side of your head. Mine is due to nerve damage. It varies in severity but it's always, always there. I always wondered why it seemed like I would get a headache every day- joke's on me, it's just never left. Only known reliable treatment is a medication I can't take because of my health problems.

Still no answers on my mystery GI disease. Between my intestines trying to rip themselves apart and my head trying to explode, it's over for me.

I'll say again, in no uncertain terms- if my health had not declined further two years ago, if it had just stayed the same level of disability as it had been, I would not want to die.

But it did, and I do.

I can promise you all that my last breath will be a sigh of relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, it's_all_a_game, Passersby and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Have you tried naproxen? Those pills really work for me!

I hope you can sort this out. Sorry you're dealing with this goddamn thing.

• Love
Reactions: succor and Dead Meat
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
Have you tried naproxen? Those pills really work for me!

I hope you can sort this out. Sorry you're dealing with this goddamn thing.
Unfortunately I can't take naproxen, ibuprofen, or acetaminophen because I also have aggressive liver disease and a history of GI bleeds. Thank you, though. For your well wishes and sympathy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Somage, it's_all_a_game, Dead Meat and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I wish you strength & relief from your suffering...

• Love
Reactions: succor
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Chronic illness can really be hell, our own bodies are literally prisons. I wish you well, nobody deserves to be suffering like this.

Libracusp_1022

Libracusp_1022

Jul 29, 2019
My headache disorder has finally been diagnosed. I have Hemicrania continua which is, as they described it, a severe headache disorder where you just have a permanent migraine on one side of your head. Mine is due to nerve damage. It varies in severity but it's always, always there. I always wondered why it seemed like I would get a headache every day- joke's on me, it's just never left. Only known reliable treatment is a medication I can't take because of my health problems.

Still no answers on my mystery GI disease. Between my intestines trying to rip themselves apart and my head trying to explode, it's over for me.

I'll say again, in no uncertain terms- if my health had not declined further two years ago, if it had just stayed the same level of disability as it had been, I would not want to die.

But it did, and I do.

I can promise you all that my last breath will be a sigh of relief.
FYI Prolotherapy: