• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
i need to die very quickly. In the next couple of days. I weigh about 130 pounds and was thinking about taking 2,500 mg of diphenhydramine with probably an overdose of my sleeping med hydroxyzine and clonidine. I will do this all in my car parked up somewhere suitable

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is probably not one of the best OD methods but here's a guide:

Reactions: Forveleth and iloverachel
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine and will not kill you. 99% of people who attempt to OD on sleeping pills just end up sleeping for a long time and/or going to the hospital very sick. I know you're desperate but this is very unlikely to work.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
i need to die very quickly. In the next couple of days. I weigh about 130 pounds and was thinking about taking 2,500 mg of diphenhydramine with probably an overdose of my sleeping med hydroxyzine and clonidine. I will do this all in my car parked up somewhere suitable
Well, from a quick search they all appear to affect different receptors. I have no idea if this will work especially considering the amount of pills/powder you would have to take. Vomiting seems to be likely.
If you do some research I'm sure you will find a concrete answer.

Reactions: Forveleth