• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
I've looked up so many methods n the only thing I really have access to do really is jumping it's sad because actually all I want to do is live but that's not possible for since I had Covid it has given me crazy sensation throughout my body that is getting no better and has consumed my life and there's no way to live like this So there is a place that is kind of close to me that is apparently about 5000 feet tall I wonder is it actually going to be fatal and how long I would suffer before I actually die

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I'm sorry you are suffering. I was considering jumping for quite awhile but have decided on partial hanging.

C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
I'm sorry you are suffering. I was considering jumping for quite awhile but have decided on partial hanging.
I just don't know how affective it would be or how to do it correctly even tho I've been reading up on it

C

callincards

Mar 18, 2024
I agree. I'm realizing I'm afraid to die.
I'm not afraid to die for I know it's the only way out of this miserable existence that my life has become I'm afraid it not working

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you go through, it's certainly such a cruel existence where people have to suffer so much. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I'm not afraid to die for I know it's the only way out of this miserable existence that my life has become I'm afraid it not working
I thought I wasn't afraid to die. Been practicing my method and I keep getting freaked out. I think it's the actual act of dying.