• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ariel666

ariel666

Oct 6, 2022
olá, venho aqui mais uma vez em busca de
métodos acessíveis e fáceis de cometer suicídio, tenho três métodos em mente, o primeiro é pular de uma ponte de 10 metros, o segundo é me enforcar e o terceiro é me jogar na frente de um ônibus, preciso de ajuda para escolher entre os três, e preciso de alguém para me incentivar, e se tiver métodos mais fáceis, comente aqui, obrigado pela atenção, aguardo sua resposta

• Hugs
Reactions: dyn00ss
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
olá, venho aqui mais uma vez em busca de
métodos acessíveis e fáceis de cometer suicídio, tenho três métodos em mente, o primeiro é pular de uma ponte de 10 metros, o segundo é me enforcar e o terceiro é me jogar na frente de um ônibus, preciso de ajuda para escolher entre os três, e preciso de alguém para me incentivar, e se tiver métodos mais fáceis, comente aqui, obrigado pela atenção, aguardo sua resposta
Hello Ariel666, the hanging method I have in mind myself too so I'm preparing for this, you have to make sure you want this and have the materials in hand and read about suspension here on the site, there is a lot of information. About the bus I wouldn't risk it because there are great chances of going wrong and you end up in a hospital and have serious injuries.

About the most easy methods.. there are SN that is the most reliable, throw at yourself, and hanging I think they are the most easy and successfully depending on how you do it, there is a thread of all this here on the site, and about jumping I think you only jump if the height is too big and very high even,Otherwise you would end up in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.