G

Gopatedok

Aug 31, 2018
have decided that I'm going to go out with partial hanging, however I have limited materials. I have tied a noose with an apple iPad charger cable, stockpiled 20-30 10Mg amitriptyline pills and a thing of melatonin gummies. I'm very limited on supplies and need to know if this will work. I also need desperate help on how I could restrain my hands and maybe legs. I can't buy handcuffs, would look suspicious. Thanks.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
Cops and kidnappers sometimes use zip ties as handcuffs.

G

Gopatedok

Aug 31, 2018
Cops and kidnappers sometimes use zip ties as handcuffs.
My only worry with zip ties is I don't know if I could get them off if I fail. don't want to have to go to someone.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
have decided that I'm going to go out with partial hanging, however I have limited materials. I have tied a noose with an apple iPad charger cable, stockpiled 20-30 10Mg amitriptyline pills and a thing of melatonin gummies. I'm very limited on supplies and need to know if this will work. I also need desperate help on how I could restrain my hands and maybe legs. I can't buy handcuffs, would look suspicious. Thanks.
The best partial suspension I've seen was on the net he tied his noose above a door entrance and he had laminate flooring - he'd greased the fooor with either water or a lubricant placed the noose around his neck and slipped - the body fought like fuck legs all over the place trying to stand arms raising up to the neck trying to release the head from the rope a lot of thrashing about - it was live-streamed I believe but was on a lapse so couldn't say how long it took for him to pass out

Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
My only worry with zip ties is I don't know if I could get them off if I fail. don't want to have to go to someone.
Then don't fail ٩( ᐛ )و

Jk jk. Bed sheets or towels can be used then but idk how tight you'll be able to get them.

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
300mg ami with a bit of alc will relax you a bit taken 3 hours before. They are not knockout so don't feel they'll put you to sleep before you're ready.
Tie shoelaces together if you want. Hands are more difficult but it may not be needed if you're 100% determined.

G

Gopatedok

Aug 31, 2018
300mg ami with a bit of alc will relax you a bit taken 3 hours before. They are not knockout so don't feel they'll put you to sleep before you're ready.
Tie shoelaces together if you want. Hands are more difficult but it may not be needed if you're 100% determined.
Any idea what will knock me out? I have cleaning chemicals including bleach. And hundreds of focalin xr pills. I was at my grandparents house yesterday and my grandpa uses extremely high dose medicine that plays around with your heart. I'm certain that if I had taken one of each of his pills, I would be set. It's too late though, they're getting rid of them.