• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

finnn

finnn

Mar 13, 2023
I have a date I plan to CTB on, but not a set out method. I don't really have access to SN or N, or most methods that people on here use. I need help finding a method, other than hanging or jumping. I've been trying to do research, but I'm not sure where to start. My previous attempts, the last one, I took 3 months researching yet I still failed, so hoping to catch the bus on my next one. To the point, if anyone knows any methods to use that are easily accessible, please share. I need an exit. I have another post similar to this one already but i didn't really word it well

Reactions: constantdarkness88
N

Noise

Mar 14, 2023

• Love
Reactions: finnn
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
You can check the suicide resource compilation. There are a lot of methods there and you can pick one to your liking.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really think that with questions like this all that anyone can do, is do their own research. And I just think that what is the best method for an individual depends on personal preference and what can be accessed, the fact is that suicide simply isn't straightforward and if I had an answer to an easy, accessible method I would be long gone at this point. Sadly we exist in this anti suicide society that restricts access to reliable methods and I don't really think that anyone can buy Nembutal at the moment anyway. But I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
finnn

finnn

Mar 13, 2023
I really think that with questions like this all that anyone can do, is do their own research. And I just think that what is the best method for an individual depends on personal preference and what can be accessed, the fact is that suicide simply isn't straightforward and if I had an answer to an easy, accessible method I would be long gone at this point. Sadly we exist in this anti suicide society that restricts access to reliable methods and I don't really think that anyone can buy Nembutal at the moment anyway. But I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you
Thanks for linking it! I kinda forgot it was there tbh and I haven't looked at it much yet