• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
probably a dumb questionn, but im having trouble with partial hanging,
what is the sweet spot? how do i constrict the arterties? where do i place the knot in my neck?
ive read all the posts here a couple of times just need a little extra help, ty!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a megathread here with plenty of info:

wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
i know ive read a lot of the megathread but whenever someone asks for help on how to constrict the arteries no one answers??

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
i know ive read a lot of the megathread but whenever someone asks for help on how to constrict the arteries no one answers??
This user gave a good explanation try this, I know mega thread can be overwhelming sometimes

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
I think you have to practice and see what will work for you. Everyone is different so some need more pressure, higher or lower. Look at diagrams and try to find the spot on yourself. You might need a lot more pressure than you think

wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
your replies are very helpful, im wondering if anyone can answer this (most thing im confused ab):
It's strange that people say to keep the position at the base of the neck, when you look at the pictures in suicide wiki the end result is many people hanging by the rope which has slid up to under the jaw.. I don't know how you can avoid that. Perhaps it's just the initial position that has to be maintained before passing out, then it doesn't matter after unconscious has reached? Does anyone else have an opinion?

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
your replies are very helpful, im wondering if anyone can answer this (most thing im confused ab):
It's strange that people say to keep the position at the base of the neck, when you look at the pictures in suicide wiki the end result is many people hanging by the rope which has slid up to under the jaw.. I don't know how you can avoid that. Perhaps it's just the initial position that has to be maintained before passing out, then it doesn't matter after unconscious has reached? Does anyone else have an opinion?
Yes I think so, the initial position. You are in control at the start and can position correctly. After you slip into unconsciousness, you lose control. Maybe convolutions wriggle the rope up, or it just slides up slowly. But hopefully if done right, even if the rope isn't on the base anymore, enough blood is still constricted to ctb

Mortadelo

Mortadelo

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2023
Why not try full suspension hanging? No need to worry about sweet spot, placing the knot and such.

wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
i think itll be better if i put it near my jaw because when i do it with my hand its easier that way
Why not try full suspension hanging? No need to worry about sweet spot, placing the knot and such.
i dont have anywhere to do that, only in my room, my parents dont let me go out alone very often and all the doors are locked, windows have barriers

Reactions: Mortadelo