• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Vul

Oct 7, 2022
Hello everyone. I cannot access a gun and I fear the painful effects of other methods (including pills or chemicals). I have been thinking about a painless death for months and I can't think of anything other than the "sweet death", suicide by CO inhalation. But I'm afraid it will go wrong. I know there are people who survive CO and are left with brain damage. Can you give me tips to make this go well? I thought about doing it in a bathroom, which is a small space to concentrate the CO more. What elements are used to generate the combustion of this toxic gas? What should I consider?
Thanks for reading, I love you.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
With only 6 postings, I know you don't have the search function, yet, in the upper right hand corner of any page you're on. Here's some reading on the CO method for educational and informational purposes. Read through the thread and then post questions about anything you're not sure about.

CO Megathread

A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 20, 2024
The GULPs generator method seen in the PPH seems to me to be the best CO method

V

Vul

Oct 7, 2022
What's that? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the acronyms and abbreviations of the forum, can you help me with that.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What's that? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the acronyms and abbreviations of the forum, can you help me with that.
For that you would have to acquire sulfuric and formic acid, washing the gas is essential in order not to breath acids. The way with charcoal is probably a little bit easier.