themonkeymaan

themonkeymaan

Sep 11, 2024
To my last post , I've found meto I primarily wish to know the effectiveness of meto in keeping away the puke because I can't really drink alcohol even I've read that SN is very salty , when I was a Kid I used to drink brine on purpose is SN saltier than table salt? Should I do a 3 day meto regimen? Edit:-
Will taking pregabalin as a painkiller in addition to paracetamol effect the regimen I'm planning to take 500 mg 3 hours before the STAT paracetamol

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Meto isn't really for preventing puking, but moreso for faster absorption by speeding up gastric emptying. you're likely gonna vomit no matter what you take to prevent it. as for the regimen, to my knowledge, there's no increased effectiveness if you take Meto for 72hrs, 48hrs, 24hrs, or the stat dose. I would personally recommend the stat dose (30mg 40min prior to SN), but do your own research before you make your decision and get more opinions of course. but the longer regimens can open you up to the nasty side effects that Meto can cause, and some of them you really don't want to get. so if you're risk averse, stat is probably better.

i can't speak on pregabalin as i'm not familiar with it. but there doesn't appear to be any interactions between it and acetaminophen. though, i don't think doubling up on painkillers is necessary as SN isn't very painful aside from a possible migraine-like headache from hypoxia and low blood pressure. a decent dose of paracetamol is probably enough. but again, do research on your own and wait for more opinions before making a decision.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: nasigoreng99
themonkeymaan

themonkeymaan

Sep 11, 2024
Meto isn't really for preventing puking, but moreso for faster absorption by speeding up gastric emptying. you're likely gonna vomit no matter what you take to prevent it. as for the regimen, to my knowledge, there's no increased effectiveness if you take Meto for 72hrs, 48hrs, 24hrs, or the stat dose. I would personally recommend the stat dose (30mg 40min prior to SN), but do your own research before you make your decision and get more opinions of course. but the longer regimens can open you up to the nasty side effects that Meto can cause, and some of them you really don't want to get. so if you're risk averse, stat is probably better.

i can't speak on pregabalin as i'm not familiar with it. but there doesn't appear to be any interactions between it and acetaminophen. though, i don't think doubling up on painkillers is necessary as SN isn't very painful aside from a possible migraine-like headache from hypoxia and low blood pressure. a decent dose of paracetamol is probably enough. but again, do research on your own and wait for more opinions before making a decision.
How effective is SN though there seems to be a lot of posts denying it's efficacy in CTB I'm planning to keep cup no 2 ready just In case I'll make 2 solutions of 25 g in 100ml water each and the pregabalin is to calm me down I have no access to benzos and I've had high doses of pregabalin before for recreational use it calms me down

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
How effective is SN though there seems to be a lot of posts denying it's efficacy in CTB I'm planning to keep cup no 2 ready just In case I'll make 2 solutions of 25 g in 100ml water each and the pregabalin is to calm me down I have no access to benzos and I've had high doses of pregabalin before for recreational use it calms me down
i mean, there's no major medical studies that can prove its effectiveness as far as i know. it's a relatively new method after all, unlike hanging or jumping which have been used and known about for thousands of years or longer. but from what we've seen on the forum over the past 5 or 6 years, the numbers 80-83% get quoted a lot. compared to methods like hanging or a gun, it certainly has a bit more risk and uncertainty involved. but generally, if you take the SN and you don't puke within the first 5-10 minutes and you don't get found too early, it'll likely succeed; even moreso if you're taking additional meds with it like Meto, since as i mentioned it speeds up the transition of the SN from your stomach to your intestines (where it gets absorbed), meaning it'll take effect much faster and there's a smaller window of time where you shouldn't puke.

if pregabalin works for you for that purpose, then i don't see why you shouldn't take it. just double check that it has no interactions between your other meds.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: nasigoreng99
themonkeymaan

themonkeymaan

Sep 11, 2024
i mean, there's no major medical studies that can prove its effectiveness as far as i know. it's a relatively new method after all, unlike hanging or jumping which have been used and known about for thousands of years or longer. but from what we've seen on the forums over the past 5 or 6 years, the numbers 80-83% get quoted a lot. compared to methods like hanging or a gun, it certainly has a bit more risk and uncertainty involved. but generally, if you take the SN and you don't puke within the first 5-10 minutes and you don't get found too early, it'll likely succeed; even moreso if you're taking additional meds with it like Meto, since as i mentioned it speeds up the transition of the SN from your stomach to your intestines (where it gets absorbed), meaning it'll take effect much faster and there's a smaller window of time where you shouldn't puke.

if pregabalin works for you for that purpose, then i don't see why you shouldn't take it. just double check that it has no interactions between your other meds.
Thanks SN is the only easily available CTB method in my country I'm also trying to get hold of a beta blocker and a opiate to make the protocol easier and hopefully swallow down 3 cups of SN to make sure the sucess rate because I have failed 7 times now I don't want an 8th I wish euthanasia was legal regardless of age or physical health everywhere but it's a fever dream from a madman like me it's never gonna be legal

• Hugs
Reactions: nasigoreng99 and Plato'sCaveDweller