• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bussycakke

May 11, 2022
TL;DR: I had a ton (1 box and 30 pills extra) of Trintellix Anti-Depressants here, will OD-ing on that work? I also have benadryl here (2 pills).
What are the best methods? Preferably non painful and pill based methods, other suggestions are welcome too :3

Hello everyone! I have been lurking here since 2022 (I believe), and just first posted here.

Last year, I (M, 21) was diagnosed with MDD. I had stopped taking my pills, collected them unopened, and pretended i'm fine. The reason why I pretended that im fine is that Therapy and Antidepressants in my country are hella expensive, and our family is (1) in the lower class, and (2) my dad's insurance doesn't cover mental health things (Plus, i am not covered by my dad's insurance since im 21). If I told my psychiatrist the truth, she'd maybe get me to take pills for life (just like the lady i talked to in the waiting room in the psych ward).

Dad's retired, and his pension is only enough (no extra funds for therapy). I hate seeing my mum getting and struggling into sidelines just to get me in therapy, kms is the only option i had in mind. Since i'm in the "Persons with Disabilities" program in our government, If i die (even intentionally), my family won't think about the funeral and casket bills. (They'll only think about the plot, but it has like 20% discount to it too).

These are also the reasons why I want to kms:
- I lost my scholarship (and i never told my parents about it)
- Got alot of backlogs at college
- I feel like a massive failure
- Financially viable standpoint

I used to be active and excellent in school. I worked at our school publication as a writer, been a deans lister, 1 GPA (3 or 4 something in the USA), great paying scholarship. Pressure and Sadness starts to kick in and poof. Everything I worked hard for is now gone in a second. I consider myself a failure now. All of my friends will graduate from college this 2024 and at that time, i'll be returning to college still in my 2nd year (in 2nd sem). I should've ignored my feelings at that time and diverted my attention to something else, instead of bedrotting and crying all the time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling, ipmanwc0, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
It probably won't work, overdose has a low lethality and is unreliable.

Reactions: bluebus
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
It probably won't work, overdose has a low lethality and is unreliable.
It has a low rate of success because people are overdosing on medications that have no potential to kill or at subpar doses. you can't overdose on trintellix or really any SSRI (the most common medication for depression).

B

bussycakke

May 11, 2022
It has a low rate of success because people are overdosing on medications that have no potential to kill or at subpar doses. you can't overdose on trintellix or really any SSRI (the most common medication for depression).
hello! sorry for the late reply. i had to ask one thing, can benadryl k1ll you? if so, how many? even though it is an over the counter drug in our country, i do have a prescription for it alongside my antidepressants.

i thought about it after hearing the news about tiktok kids d1ed after doing the benadryl challenge. thank you :)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It will probably not kill you. What antidepressants do you have? Tri-cyclic ones (e.g. amitriptyline) are lethal.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
hello! sorry for the late reply. i had to ask one thing, can benadryl k1ll you? if so, how many? even though it is an over the counter drug in our country, i do have a prescription for it alongside my antidepressants.

i thought about it after hearing the news about tiktok kids d1ed after doing the benadryl challenge. thank you :)
Benadryl is not going to kill you, no (at least not easily). Anything you get otc is not a good choice, those medications are meant to not kill you. First, you'd need a lot benadryl. It would be a slow and agonizing march to death. You'd experience fear, paranoia, intense hallucinations, headaches, nausea, and seizures. And at the end, you'd most likely end up waking up feeling awful, with some organ damage to go along with it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori