K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
I have been trying to jump for the past 2.5 weeks and every time I get down I tell myself I'll jump the next day. I'm trying to figure out if the problem is that I am scared to jump and if I need to switch to another method (I'm thinking sn) or if I can just somehow convince myself to jump. I am going to go to the bridge tonight and I am wondering if anyone has ideas to get myself to jump. Another problem is I haven't got to the edge of the bridge before, just the footpath, because I felt like crossing to the edge (which is for the cars) will look too suspicious and if I'm not quick someone could notice and try and stop me. I don't wanna cross over and then not jump because that is gonna create so many more problems if I get caught. I'm starting to think SN in my flat is a better option since I can do it at night, but I'm worried that once I've taken it, I would still have the option to tell someone and back out and I can't let myself do that. I know it's meant to be pretty quick, but even so, I might freak out and call someone, whereas if I jump thats it no going back

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping sounds like such a terrifying method to me, I imagine that those who succeeded must had been very determined, I envy those people. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, it really is far too unnecessarily difficult to die.