• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadgirlcentipede

sadgirlcentipede

She/Her
Jan 13, 2024
Hey all! So I've tried a lot of soft suicide methods before (e.g. drinking perfume n shit) but none of them seem to work, so I wanna go all out with just slitting my wrists. The problem is I need to build up a pain tolerance, and beyond that I'm just not very good at cutting. I cut for about a minute straight and figure that should be enough but the next morning I see no cut. For context, I use a Large Chef's Knife from Lee Valley Tools. Are there any preferred knives/body parts to practice cutting with/on? Thanks!
(P.S. I'm new to the forum so any feedback on my writing would be greatly appreciated!)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method isn't really recommended for ctb, it has a less than 2% success rate from what I'm aware.

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and sadgirlcentipede
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It's really painful and there's a much higher chance of a serious injury (by cutting a nerve for example).
Also, if you want to start cutting as sh, please reconsider it too. It's really hard to stop once you get addicted and it doesn't help with mental pain, at least not for long

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and sadgirlcentipede
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
Hey all! So I've tried a lot of soft suicide methods before (e.g. drinking perfume n shit) but none of them seem to work, so I wanna go all out with just slitting my wrists. The problem is I need to build up a pain tolerance, and beyond that I'm just not very good at cutting. I cut for about a minute straight and figure that should be enough but the next morning I see no cut. For context, I use a Large Chef's Knife from Lee Valley Tools. Are there any preferred knives/body parts to practice cutting with/on? Thanks!
(P.S. I'm new to the forum so any feedback on my writing would be greatly appreciated!)
Razor's and boxcutters are what people usually use for things like that, but I don't recommend this method since it has a low success rate and if you do manage to die that way you'll most likely be bleeding out for an hour or more.

Reactions: sadgirlcentipede
PROJECT: Extase

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
If you want to ctb peacfully the best thing to do if you cant get yourself some fancy stuff like a gun, is to hang yourself. Unlike many people think, it is not that painfull if you do it right. If you know what you're doing you wont even feel a thing but thats some advanced stuff there

Reactions: sadgirlcentipede