• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

OhDear

May 3, 2018
I just need to die today or tomorrow and every method i look at i'm too
scared of messing it up and making everything worse than it already is. I was going to turn the gas on in my flat but then realised I might cause an explosion and hanging seems sometimes like everyone thinks it can easily go wrong. What do i do? I'm in Melbourne Australia if anyone wants to go together asap. Thanks to anyone who comments it would just be nice to talk. I'm 29 female with a chronic illness and too much damage to cope any longer.

Reactions: Gloria Rae, KADD54, Caerula and 2 others
I

internetera

Apr 22, 2018
I'm going for brutal methods,they have the less chances of survival.Things like alcohol and drugs can help you muster the courage,but i'm not really an expert on those.Hope you find the help you need.

Reactions: Malice1, Caerula, dano6533 and 2 others
O

OhDear

May 3, 2018
I'm going for brutal methods,they have the less chances of survival.Things like alcohol and drugs can help you muster the courage,but i'm not really an expert on those.Hope you find the help you need.
What methods are you thinking of? Like jumping in front of a train kinda brutal?

Reactions: KADD54, dano6533 and Cyanide
I

internetera

Apr 22, 2018
What methods are you thinking of? Like jumping in front of a train kinda brutal?
EXACTLY that,except jumping in front of it is not the most efficient way,I'll be carefully and gently placing my head under one of the wheels.

Reactions: dano6533 and Cyanide
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Hanging. As long as you have somewhere sturdy to hang from (as in, something that isn't going to snap because of your weight), a rope that can endure your weight, it is really hard to mess it up. Of course, without properly doing your homework, it will most likely be painful, but since you want a method for today or tomorrow, hanging is a good pick.

I

internetera

Apr 22, 2018
Hanging. As long as you have somewhere sturdy to hang from (as in, something that isn't going to snap because of your weight), a rope that can endure your weight, it is really hard to mess it up. Of course, without properly doing your homework, it will most likely be painful, but since you want a method for today or tomorrow, hanging is a good pick.
Now i'm curious on how this can not be painful.Seems as a slow death as it gets

P

PurpleMonkey

May 3, 2018
Now i'm curious on how this can not be painful.Seems as a slow death as it gets
Ideally, when you drop, the force will be strong enough to break your neck and caus an instant death thanks to the weight of your body snapping your spinal region.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
EXACTLY that,except jumping in front of it is not the most efficient way,I'll be carefully and gently placing my head under one of the wheels.
i would make sure that the train doesn't have a thing that pushes objects out of the way

Reactions: KADD54 and dano6533
G

Gloria Rae

Jun 13, 2018
scared of messing it up and making everything worse than it already is. I was going to turn the gas on in my flat but then realised I might cause an explosion and hanging seems sometimes like everyone thinks it can easily go wrong. What do i do? I'm in Melbourne Australia if anyone wants to go together asap. Thanks to anyone who comments it would just be nice to talk. I'm 29 female with a chronic illness and too much damage to cope any longer.

If you're still out there message me

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
Has as far as I'm aware won't work was reading about this the other day , it used to be a popular way for housewives to die by putting their head on the oven and switching the gas but today's gas is totally different won't kill you (unless you leave it long enough and it causes an explosion endangering other people) it just smells that's all

Reactions: dano6533
G

Gloria Rae

Jun 13, 2018
Has as far as I'm aware won't work was reading about this the other day , it used to be a popular way for housewives to die by putting their head on the oven and switching the gas but today's gas is totally different won't kill you (unless you leave it long enough and it causes an explosion endangering other people) it just smells that's all

Are you in Aus, goggleboxer? Not looking at gas method just trying to reach out. Can travel also

Reactions: dano6533
G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018

Mind me asking what illness you have that makes you want to ctb ? I'm suffering too with an illness