• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I originally wanted to go on the dark web for getting CTB materials. So I decided to go on tor taxi with using tor for brave. I decided to do some other methods not getting ctb materials from the dark net. But I went on the some of the sites using tor for brave. I am worried that I might get in trouble here in the us. Will I?

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
No, you won't get in any trouble for looking. Not that anyone could trace it back to you anyways thanks to how TOR works.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
There isn't much help on dw in regards to ctb besides opioids heroin and nitazenes

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Make sure you only use the main markets and good sellers.

Still, I don't get why so many buy SN there, it literally has a 500x price markup.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
After the Bohemia debacle, Arcetype is the only reliable market ATM. Surprisingly the only one with the most liberal fent/opioid RC rules. I've just ordered 1g of china white (fent) and 2g Metoetazine for $200 from a veteran vendor (shite, 2,000,000 mg , probably enough to euthanize my entire town or die by opening the package from dust vapors for those with no tolerance).

To make things easier I'd recommend the all in one VPN-Tor-DNS-GPG-Wallet gold standard OS on a disk Kodachi OS.

Just google Kodachi and flash it on a tumb drive with Rufus, boot up F12 and select Live OS on RAM. Basically the whole operating system exists on RAM (can run on a barebone PC without a hard drive) and when you're done just hit the nuke shutdown button and it'll wipe itself without a trace. Built in VPN with failsafe trigger, and a gazillion GUI user friendly interface features. Just have a separate tumb drive to store your sensitive data (KeePass password vault, wallet backups, etc...) on an encrypted seperate flash drive. Plug in the first Kodachi and boot from it, then plug in your other data flash drive.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

-
Mar 27, 2023
No using Tor is not illegal what is though is viewing websites that promote criminal activity.

Ariadne.Waits

Ariadne.Waits

Nov 8, 2023
After the Bohemia debacle, Arcetype is the only reliable market ATM. Surprisingly the only one with the most liberal fent/opioid RC rules. I've just ordered 1g of china white (fent) and 2g Metoetazine for $200 from a veteran vendor (shite, 2,000,000 mg , probably enough to euthanize my entire town or die by opening the package from dust vapors for those with no tolerance).

To make things easier I'd recommend the all in one VPN-Tor-DNS-GPG-Wallet gold standard OS on a disk Kodachi OS.

Just google Kodachi and flash it on a tumb drive with Rufus, boot up F12 and select Live OS on RAM. Basically the whole operating system exists on RAM (can run on a barebone PC without a hard drive) and when you're done just hit the nuke shutdown button and it'll wipe itself without a trace. Built in VPN with failsafe trigger, and a gazillion GUI user friendly interface features. Just have a separate tumb drive to store your sensitive data (KeePass password vault, wallet backups, etc...) on an encrypted seperate flash drive. Plug in the first Kodachi and boot from it, then plug in your other data flash drive
Is Kodachi better than Tails?