• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
so i've been trying the night night method and i am able to find the carotid arteries when using my fingers but can't find them when using the socks! idk what the reason is, seriously, it's infuriating. i have already been delaying on ctb for so much time, i am feeling so fuckin' numb, now idk..i just wanna get out of this place so please can someone help me with this ? anyhow?? i have been asking questions regarding night night but my post before the previous one didn't even get enough replies. so i think i should write again, maybe this time someone could help me.
basically how do i locate the arteries while using socks

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF
returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Sorry I can't help you with this method specifically, but I've heard around here recently that it's known to be unreliable and hard to pull off correctly. Just thought I should let you know in case you wanted to look for something else

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Sorry I can't help you with this method specifically, but I've heard around here recently that it's known to be unreliable and hard to pull off correctly. Just thought I should let you know in case you wanted to look for something else
appreciate the reply mate. i did draw the conclusion of this method being hard, it's been days researching about it here but it seems that this, is the only method i could pull off, considering the equipment required. i can't really buy the other stuffs involved in different methods, this by far is the most accessible one. i also found the arteries so that keeps motivated on this one. but nevertheless, i am glad you felt concerning enough to reply. thank you.

Reactions: returntothevoid