• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheDissapointment

TheDissapointment

Someone rewire my brain
Jan 26, 2024
I've been struggling with living life and being disabled. It's becoming harder to think, move, and do anything, but I try to push forward to not disappoint the people around me- I always seem to anyway. I've been trying to not think about what others say and just try to focus on my life and what I want, but it's hard when you're constantly struggling and need help from other's…
I don't want to be a disappointment but it constantly feels like that's all I'll ever be since I don't know how to be anything else…
I'm being a bit vague here, but I worry about making things too long and I don't even know where to begin with specifics… I'll elaborate if anyone asks.

If anyone has any advice on my situation specifically, something vague that might help anyone, or just want to express relatability, feel free to reply! ♥︎

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, NumbItAll, Callie Arcale and 3 others
persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
Welcome aboard, TD. I think giving a few specifics would help - there are quite a few of us on here struggling with physical disabilities, maybe some similar to your own. Good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Hello there @TheDissapointment Welcome to SS!

I'm also disabled - fully homebound and 99% bedbound. I've only left the house twice this years, in a wheelchair, to go to the doctor's office.

I'm here if you want to share experiences, or just complain about how sucky life is.

I don't have any advice to give, though. I can hardly make it through the day, so I'm definitely not the right person to impart wisdom upon others.

• Love
Reactions: persimmon