• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
I wanna self harm again but, i need a better place where no one will really see. I mean like i could do my stomach or my chest but i dont know really lol.

Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024
In the past I've liked doing the palms of my hands. It's not too hard to hide/explain away, and it's somewhere I can look at it whenever I want. The pain every time I use the hand keeps me from forgetting its there

C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
Similarly, my experience of sh is about the feeling. Blood is inconvenient/too much a giveaway. And scars from years ago generate questions that I can't answer so I can't have fresh ones. Having small papercut or dry crack type openings on my hands are something I can press against/pick in times of need/ground me every time I use my hands. For me they are small but more effective than one off larger wounds that I regret from the past and feel worse for.
Just noticed this was an older thread. I hope you managed to surf your urge @£v£1yn and are feeling more settled now.