• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Littlebeeme

Jul 5, 2023
I have been wanting to "commit" for the past 15 years… well ever since I've become conscious. I remember holding my hands to my neck when I was 5, and trying to drown myself in the bathtub as well. I know the way I want to go is the most peaceful, through drugs, Like fentanyl. However I have no one to contact to get me anything like that. No friends, no nothing. I don't want to do anything that would cause a mess for someone to clean up, or traumatize someone… not sure where to go.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I've always wished to not exist as well, to me it really would be such a relief if peaceful methods like that became accessible, to peacefully cease existing is all I see as desirable. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Several options in here that link to threads for specific methods.
instructions on how to get anything you can't get in person or as easy as amazon or w/e

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
As peaceful as fentanyl is, Like you most people's problem with it is not having access to a pure source. All the best to you in finding your peace.