• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
so i see things, the ones humans desire or atleast i do or the ones i know people want and, i haven't found clarity over liking food but i do know that materialistic obsession is not worth it, it's just for the eyes on you, just for attention. but then again, i haven't yet had a proof for that. these things feel like thoughts i am forcing into my mind while my mind wants to do the opposite. 9 what's the word for that condition ?? persuading someoen's mind into something )

now i know the world is evil, there's rapists, murderers, selfish ones and there's a lot of natural calamities for one. but whenever you try to plan your futur in the long run, it always seems pretty. for instance what's ugly about having a home to yourself a big one that you dream for, good food, a few people around and a little fame. that's good isn't it ? and you can claim that by work right? then where's the ugly part of life. it's just that you're not working hard enough to change, right ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and Praestat_Mori