• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

pandsniper100

Feb 18, 2023
So I feel like most of the time u try to get help for trauma u get told no take this pill and or told ur trauma is not valid oh so u witnessed years of abuse yes it was not u getting abused but that dose not mean it did not effect u and or mess u up then u tell said person no that's not a valid trauma further invalidating their experience Am sick of the pills sick of drs just sick in general sick of it all sick of work sick of people sick of the bs

Treat the symptoms not the fucking root cause fjfjdj ffs dose my head in
The dam professionals should read in the realm of hungry ghosts by dr Gabor matte

J

Ju1z

-
Aug 1, 2023
I understand. I think doctors just generalise most mental health presentations (they do not know shit about mental health). It is better to just go to a psychiatrist or psychologist who is well versed in trauma.

P

pandsniper100

Feb 18, 2023
I understand. I think doctors just generalise most mental health presentations (they do not know shit about mental health). It is better to just go to a psychiatrist or psychologist who is well versed in trauma.
I have been to multiple psychiatrists got told by multiple that my experience is not really valid
Been sectiond 2 times recently enough idk I honestly think the psychiatrist over here have no training in trauma at all that's why when I read that book I was like shit he gets it if only more psychiatrists where like dr Gabor matte
He understands it imo

J

Ju1z

-
Aug 1, 2023
I have been to multiple psychiatrists got told by multiple that my experience is not really valid
Been sectiond 2 times recently enough idk I honestly think the psychiatrist over here have no training in trauma at all that's why when I read that book I was like shit he gets it if only more psychiatrists where like dr Gabor matte
He understands it imo
That is hard, man. Yeah, if only there were more professionals like him. Is there any way you can try to implement some of his approaches into your own life, perhaps?

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
They say mdma can be good for treating effects of trauma with the right therapy