• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
I've been purifying sulphuric acid from battery acid, but it takes a bit of time and effort and I'm just so sick even that is a huge chore. I just found out there's a pipe cleaner sold mostly in Poland that's almost pure SA, it's called Hidraulik by Normatek. I know Poland is where many here get the SN from, so I'm not surprised to find pure SA there too. The thing is, I'm in Portugal and couldn't find any place that ships here, it's just too far! I don't speak Polish and know basically nothing of where to start looking, so could someone please help me track down a site that does ship to Portugal (if there's even one, probably not :( )?
The SA is a catalyst to produce pure carbon monoxide.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I guess I could be able to help you but it seems tragically painful! Are you sure about this plan?

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
I guess I could be able to help you but it seems tragically painful! Are you sure about this plan?
Thank you so much for your offer!

No, it's not what you're thinking. SA is used to produce carbon monoxide, which is a quite peaceful way to go. The SA is used as a catalyst to turn formic acid into water and CO, which is cleaned in a water bath.

You can check my thread here if you like, it has a bit of info on the process.

• Wow
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dinosavr
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I thought there are EU restrictions on concentrated H2SO4 (96%) for many years? It's an ingredient for nitriding acid to make explosives. @dinosavr ?

Last edited:
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
I thought there are EU restrictions on concentrated H2SO4 (96%) for many years? @dinosavr ?
Although you weren't addressing me, but yes, there are. The best I could find in all the countries of which I understand the language, was battery acid at around 40%. But Poland seems to somehow have ignored it, as from what I gathered from the translations that pipe cleaner is almost pure H2SO4.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Although you weren't addressing me, but yes, there are. The best I could find in all the countries of which I understand the language, was battery acid at around 40%. But Poland seems to somehow have ignored it, as from what I gathered from the translations that pipe cleaner is almost pure H2SO4.
That sounds good! But actually that was why I was wondering, too. Well, need to think about it although I'm not located in the EU but I would've access.

Reactions: Artemisia
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Thank you so much for your offer!

No, it's not what you're thinking. SA is used to produce carbon monoxide, which is a quite peaceful way to go. The SA is used as a catalyst to turn formic acid into water and CO, which is cleaned in a water bath.

You can check my thread here if you like, it has a bit of info on the process.
Oh alright then, sure!
I thought there are EU restrictions on concentrated H2SO4 (96%) for many years? It's an ingredient for nitriding acid to make explosives. @dinosavr ?
And just like Artemisia said, there are many rules that seem to apply to everyone else but Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia are those EU members who tend to omit the official restrictions.

So yeah, @Artemisia I'll definitely check it! I had a quick check but I couldn't find any offers with purity certificates. I'll check it again after I'm finished with my job for today and I'll let you know. If you have access to the site where you translated it's pure, you can pm me the address ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: Agon321, Artemisia and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
And just like Artemisia said, there are many rules that seem to apply to everyone else but Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia are those EU members who tend to omit the official restrictions.
That's what my feeling was. If you don't mind, I keep this "option" in mind. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Artemisia and dinosavr
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Oh alright then, sure!

So yeah, @Artemisia I'll definitely check it! I had a quick check but I couldn't find any offers with purity certificates. I'll check it again after I'm finished with my job for today and I'll let you know. If you have access to the site where you translated it's pure, you can pm me the address ;)
Thank you so, so much! And don't worry, take your time, of course.

Actually, I learned about this product in a video about the distillation of H2SO4, someone commented that it was just easier buying this than going through all that trouble and what I found seems to confirm Hidraulik is indeed pretty much just SA. But I'd very much appreciate it you could dig some more information.

• Love
Reactions: dinosavr
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I think @Joannf was from portugal . She ctb with formic sulfuric acid

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Artemisia
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
I think @Joannf was from portugal . She ctb with formic sulfuric acid

She was. I read many of her posts, really wish I could have talked to her, but only joined after she had already left us. It's interesting how we're from the same country, chose the same method and go about it in a rather scientific experimental way. Might lead one to believe it's the most common thing over here! :wink:

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
She was. I read many of her posts, really wish I could have talked to her, but only joined after she had already left us. It's interesting how we're from the same country, chose the same method and go about it in a rather scientific experimental way. Might lead one to believe it's the most common thing over here! :wink:
I talked to her @Joannf in email. Incredibly intelligent person . She used 7L of each acid I think after charcoal.

Some mod banned her. She created another account.

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
Wow! That's quite the overkill! I remember she was taking her pets with her, so I guess she needed to fill a big enough room. Still a lot, according to my math, but that's why I intend to run some experiments too before I go.

I wasn't aware she had been banned. Thought she had found her peace when she stopped posting.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Wow! That's quite the overkill! I remember she was taking her pets with her, so I guess she needed to fill a big enough room. Still a lot, according to my math, but that's why I intend to run some experiments too before I go.

I wasn't aware she had been banned. Thought she had found her peace when she stopped posting.
She created another account and posted a little more . then she ctb around new Years the end of 2019.

I wish she was alive also as I have method questions about that method

U could also add charcoal and or a gasoline generator .

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
She created another account and posted a little more . then she ctb around new Years the end of 2019.

It's always so strange to me, read someone's words, get to somewhat know the person behind them, and then know it's just an echo from someone who is forever gone. It's so sad.

I'm very inclined to the chemical method of producing CO and intend to share my experiments in the thread I've shared above. If there's something I can answer, it'll be my pleasure to.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Student
Nov 3, 2019

Was any third party able to confirm her passing?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Was any third party able to confirm her passing?
no 3rd party confirmed her passing . She said in pm that she was going to ctb. She didn't respond anymore so i assume she passed

How are you doing @WearyWanderer ? Have u found a method?

I know you have been suffering unbearable torture for years

Last edited:
F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
It's always so strange to me, read someone's words, get to somewhat know the person behind them, and then know it's just an echo from someone who is forever gone. It's so sad.

I'm very inclined to the chemical method of producing CO and intend to share my experiments in the thread I've shared above. If there's something I can answer, it'll be my pleasure to.
@Artemisia just wanted to say, I appreciate all the info you've shared about the CO chemical method and I know you've been sick. I am sorry you've been suffering. What you're saying about echos from people forever gone, I want you to find peace but we will all miss your intelligence and humor if that day finally comes. There is a somber finality to reading messages from someone who's gone. It's like a fleeting resurrection of their personality... and then silence again.