• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Hi All,

This is my first post on here, so please let me know if I have accidentally breached rules/put too much info.

Tried to keep this short, and appreciate you reading it.

First of all, my intention to CTB is 100% real and has been for many years. I read the PPH already and some of this forum. I am serious.

Main need is to make sure it is successful - don't want to botch it.

I am extremely anxious that I may either botch it, be found, or get in trouble. Pls see below for my Qs. I would greatly appreciate any advice/answers.

By the way, if it would be better to post on sep. threads, please let me know.

Part of the problem is I want to CTB ASAP/quickly and not botch. I am a traumatised vulnerable woman with years of serious anxiety/panic/sleep disorder who is chronically sick, suspect autism, on medication, who may find self on street, raped, or mad, if no help is given soon. I have no family or parents who can help, and am getting more sick. It is a serious situation. I have not been sleeping trying to find way to CTB quickly and reliably but don't know how. I have a history of homelessness, and currently have huge challenges at home and work. I recently had some awful things happen. I don't know how on earth I am ever going to work again but I have no support/choice. I have friends and relatives but they do not understand the seriousness of this and there is no-one I can stay with. I am barely keeping it together to write this.

I desperately need to CTB before I lose my home and more of my sanity. I don't want to give details but due to past medication issues and my chronic illness, I have been left with a completely fried brain, and until recently was doing some crazy things and extremely vulnerable.

My ideas for CTB:

Amitriptyline OD (as per PPH)
- Not my preferred way but I happen to have the ingredients/will have soon, in the next month (not exact ones but similar - TCA + Benzo + AE)
- Concern w/being discovered, as it takes ages
- Not much info is online about this. Does anyone have experience of success?

What I want:
- A suicide kit/package. I read online that some people can supply them.
- Or cyanide - I can't find it anywhere. This would be ideal for me (storage in case things go wrong/can't take immediately, fast, etc)
- It doesn't matter if the death is a bit painful. The most important thing is that it is quick and successful. I would endure that, rather than be homeless/raped/abused.
- I often think of jumping, but worry I will survive
- I even looked at selenium in PPH.
- I am desperate.
- I have some little money (small savings)

- I want to stay on forum long enough to get permissions to send DMs/search function
- Time is short, I may have to relocate soon (not great for post) or be forced into employment. I probably have 1-2 months MAX to sort out a plan. After that, there may not be time/stability ever again, I don't know if I can work due to health (and must), and I'm terrified of getting into debt (has happened before - took years to pay off)

SN
- No clue where on earth to find it. Would seriously consider it otherwise. Can anyone tell me?
- If I did buy it, I'm worried that the police can come to my house and seize it - so have to take it straight away - stressful. Plus could get record?
- Worried about puking it up.

N
- Apart from cost, it takes time and isn't guaranteed to arrive in full
- Police can come to my house and seize - so have to take it straight away - stressful.
- I can get criminal record for this that means I don't get to take it AND the rest of my life is ruined

Looked at exit bag too - but can go wrong if bag tips over (etc).

The fear of the failure of the above plans has made me feel even more terrified. I just keep thinking of diff plans and then what can go wrong. I already have an extremely horrible and unlucky life. I do not want to cause more problems, I just want to CTB before things continue to get worse. Due to chronic illness, I have hardly any energy to escape my situation by other means.

Please send help. The more reliable and fast, the better. I'd also really appreciate knowing which of my ideas are realistic and which are paranoid.

Thank you. Please DM if needed. I am based in a major city in a first-world, English speaking country, but I don't know the safety of revealing more.
I also wanted to add that I want to do it as kindly as possible to myself. So, I would prefer a peaceful method if possible. If not, then just a reliable one. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat and waitingforrest
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can find infos about all methods by using the search function:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/848120/?q=Amitriptyline&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/848134/?q=cyanide&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/848135/?q=SN&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/848137/?q=N&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/848138/?q=exit+bag&o=relevance

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
You could go to an airbnb or travelodge hotel for 2-3 days and block the door with something sturdy like a heavy suitcase or table then take the amitriptyline. You'll be dead and no one will come to rescue you, make sure you prepare the amitriptyline in the bathroom in-case the hotel has cameras in the bedroom. Also you need 10 comments to be able to message with people

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Hi All,

This is my first post on here, so please let me know if I have accidentally breached rules/put too much info.

Tried to keep this short, and appreciate you reading it.

First of all, my intention to CTB is 100% real and has been for many years. I read the PPH already and some of this forum. I am serious.

Main need is to make sure it is successful - don't want to botch it.

I am extremely anxious that I may either botch it, be found, or get in trouble. Pls see below for my Qs. I would greatly appreciate any advice/answers.

By the way, if it would be better to post on sep. threads, please let me know.

Part of the problem is I want to CTB ASAP/quickly and not botch. I am a traumatised vulnerable woman with years of serious anxiety/panic/sleep disorder who is chronically sick, suspect autism, on medication, who may find self on street, raped, or mad, if no help is given soon. I have no family or parents who can help, and am getting more sick. It is a serious situation. I have not been sleeping trying to find way to CTB quickly and reliably but don't know how. I have a history of homelessness, and currently have huge challenges at home and work. I recently had some awful things happen. I don't know how on earth I am ever going to work again but I have no support/choice. I have friends and relatives but they do not understand the seriousness of this and there is no-one I can stay with. I am barely keeping it together to write this.

I desperately need to CTB before I lose my home and more of my sanity. I don't want to give details but due to past medication issues and my chronic illness, I have been left with a completely fried brain, and until recently was doing some crazy things and extremely vulnerable.

My ideas for CTB:

Amitriptyline OD (as per PPH)
- Not my preferred way but I happen to have the ingredients/will have soon, in the next month (not exact ones but similar - TCA + Benzo + AE)
- Concern w/being discovered, as it takes ages
- Not much info is online about this. Does anyone have experience of success?

What I want:
- A suicide kit/package. I read online that some people can supply them.
- Or cyanide - I can't find it anywhere. This would be ideal for me (storage in case things go wrong/can't take immediately, fast, etc)
- It doesn't matter if the death is a bit painful. The most important thing is that it is quick and successful. I would endure that, rather than be homeless/raped/abused.
- I often think of jumping, but worry I will survive
- I even looked at selenium in PPH.
- I am desperate.
- I have some little money (small savings)

- I want to stay on forum long enough to get permissions to send DMs/search function
- Time is short, I may have to relocate soon (not great for post) or be forced into employment. I probably have 1-2 months MAX to sort out a plan. After that, there may not be time/stability ever again, I don't know if I can work due to health (and must), and I'm terrified of getting into debt (has happened before - took years to pay off)

SN
- No clue where on earth to find it. Would seriously consider it otherwise. Can anyone tell me?
- If I did buy it, I'm worried that the police can come to my house and seize it - so have to take it straight away - stressful. Plus could get record?
- Worried about puking it up.

N
- Apart from cost, it takes time and isn't guaranteed to arrive in full
- Police can come to my house and seize - so have to take it straight away - stressful.
- I can get criminal record for this that means I don't get to take it AND the rest of my life is ruined

Looked at exit bag too - but can go wrong if bag tips over (etc).

The fear of the failure of the above plans has made me feel even more terrified. I just keep thinking of diff plans and then what can go wrong. I already have an extremely horrible and unlucky life. I do not want to cause more problems, I just want to CTB before things continue to get worse. Due to chronic illness, I have hardly any energy to escape my situation by other means.

Please send help. The more reliable and fast, the better. I'd also really appreciate knowing which of my ideas are realistic and which are paranoid.

Thank you. Please DM if needed. I am based in a major city in a first-world, English speaking country, but I don't know the safety of revealing more.
I also wanted to add that I want to do it as kindly as possible to myself. So, I would prefer a peaceful method if possible. If not, then just a reliable one. Thank you.
do you have enough TCA? you need 10 grams don't you? I am slowly accumulating mine, but it's taking ages from doctor

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
do you have enough TCA? you need 10 grams don't you? I am slowly accumulating mine, but it's taking ages from doctor
10 g is 10,000 mg, right?
I think I will have it soon. It does take ages, and there's expiry to think about as well.
And the availability of benzos.
I will DM you.
You could go to an airbnb or travelodge hotel for 2-3 days and block the door with something sturdy like a heavy suitcase or table then take the amitriptyline. You'll be dead and no one will come to rescue you, make sure you prepare the amitriptyline in the bathroom in-case the hotel has cameras in the bedroom. Also you need 10 comments to be able to message with people
Thank you so much for this.
With air bnb/travelodge, that's what I was thinking of doing.
I did not think about cameras. I guess I can prepare it at home too.
I'm concerned about being rescued because of making sounds/moans. I would prefer to just go to a local hotel, but it sounds like I might have to go somewhere far away, and I don't have a car, which makes it really hard and annoying.
Maybe getting an airbnb that was a cabin? I've done that before. But I'd need to ensure I wasn't disturbed.

Last edited:
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hi,

please be aware that the forum is not a marketplace. buying/selling of any kind on the forum is not permissible.

it is recommended that you utilize the search function to find the answers to your questions.

also note, anyone offering to send you anything is likely a scam. report any user that PMs and tries to sell you something.

shitty people thrive off the desperation of vulnerable individuals. it is best that you are wary when on this site and do your own research.

take care.

Reactions: crystalskies31
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
hi,

please be aware that the forum is not a marketplace. buying/selling of any kind on the forum is not permissible.

it is recommended that you utilize the search function to find the answers to your questions.

also note, anyone offering to send you anything is likely a scam. report any user that PMs and tries to sell you something.

shitty people thrive off the desperation of vulnerable individuals. it is best that you are wary when on this site and do your own research.

take care.
Sure, thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: pole