• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

suicide-br

Mar 9, 2020
I don't know how I buy SN in Brazil or shipping to Brazil. This is the only drug to ctb? I had cut my pulse one time ago but it's not effective and just let scars who remember every day "you failed idiot".

Sony questions is: have no one drug to do that?

I haven't problem to use pills actually for four times I used like 30/50 pills to sleep (and hopefully die) but I just sleep for couple days.

I really like the ideia to die sleeping sounds peaceful.

Sometimes I think go to a clinic and stay there for couple months to stay drug and keep distance to the "real life".

But I remember my pain and my mind will go with me wherever I go.

So if anyone have ideas about pills I will very grateful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myopybyproxy and Dead Meat
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Look up Peaceful Pill Handbook (or PPH) on these forums.

Reactions: Crazy4u and suicide-br
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
There's a cocktail of drugs you can take. Search for amitriptyline method. But it's a very slow death and you need a very specific combination of drugs. Personally I wouldn't recommend it. Also I remember there was another Brazilian user here who easily bought SN in Brazil if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: suicide-br
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
If your method is pills, please research carefully. This method doesn't have high success rate.

S

suicide-br

Mar 9, 2020
I think you mean what is my plan not why? My plan is most likely handgun. I might consider SN or N.
Exactly "what" not "why". Handgun is the good one but your 3 options it's not easy in Brazil. We cant buy handgun and haven't SN or N to buy. So it's easier buy any drugs but nothing like SN or N. Anyway I have a lot of benzos for get sleep all day for moths and I have faith sometime I can't wake

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u