S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
Hello, this is my first time writing here. A year and a half ago something happened that changed me, and now I cannot live the same life I did. I am different. I don't know how to explain, and nobody understands anyway, nor I think they are able to understand. But anyway, I want to sleep all the time, because I am unable to live like a normal person. I would like to, but I can't. The thing that happened made into a quiet person, unable to communicate freely, I have trouble understanding what people say, literally. The event that I am talking about, I am tired of talking about it, nobody believes that it could have any effect on me, so what did? But if anyone is curious, I will tell what happened that changed me. The reason I am here on this website is that I have considered and considering suicide. My state is such that it's hard to call it living. I was thinking of cutting my veins, but it seems too messy, and probably hurtful, so what I want is just fall asleep and never wake up. I was researching this forum already and have some ideas, some gas will make me sleepy and I never wake up? I don't know how I would do it. I guess I am looking for a concrete proven pain free way to stop living. Maybe somebody can help. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ben, letmeseethedeath and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
[URL="https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/"]List of resources[/URL]There is plenty of information to be found on here for what you are asking. There is also a resource section which will give you a lot of information.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my first time writing here. A year and a half ago something happened that changed me, and now I cannot live the same life I did. I am different. I don't know how to explain, and nobody understands anyway, nor I think they are able to understand. But anyway, I want to sleep all the time, because I am unable to live like a normal person. I would like to, but I can't. The thing that happened made into a quiet person, unable to communicate freely, I have trouble understanding what people say, literally. The event that I am talking about, I am tired of talking about it, nobody believes that it could have any effect on me, so what did? But if anyone is curious, I will tell what happened that changed me. The reason I am here on this website is that I have considered and considering suicide. My state is such that it's hard to call it living. I was thinking of cutting my veins, but it seems too messy, and probably hurtful, so what I want is just fall asleep and never wake up. I was researching this forum already and have some ideas, some gas will make me sleepy and I never wake up? I don't know how I would do it. I guess I am looking for a concrete proven pain free way to stop living. Maybe somebody can help. Thank you in advance.
Sounds like me except... I'm paranoid

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
So welcome. I'm crazy btw if you havent guessed. I might talk to you again once I no longer think you're Trolling me. Good luck

S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
List of resourcesThere is plenty of information to be found on here for what you are asking. There is also a resource section which will give you a lot of information.
Thank you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
I just read about physician assisted death. Is that something really possible? Do people do that? It seems like a peaceful way to go, considering they do it to animals.

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
I am looking for a concrete proven pain free way to stop living. Maybe somebody can help.

Maybe they can, but probably they can't.

This does not exist. Dying is going to suck. Once it's over, it'll be fine. But dying is the last gasp. This thing we're trapped in, this physical being, is greedy. Hangs on, fights idiotically. We are sloppily crafted piles of crap, but after some random suffering of indeterminable length, it will finally be over.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox and lemmeeleev