• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
I've made so many posts with the title "I'm going to end my life tonight" that I'd rather just not this time. However, that is my intention today. My previously chosen method was partial hanging, and I think my problem is that I needed a method that is more "passive." As in, something that I can just sit back and let happen. Partial hanging was not only too difficult to get done right but when I did get it to almost work I would back out from fear.

I didn't have a car or an income back then, but thats changed. What I'm going to do this time is drive to a secluded area (haven't worked out where yet, any suggestions on places to go are welcome bc I'm not sure the logistics of getting my car into a forest), light some charcoal (I've chosen 2.5+kg), take some DXM (not old enough for alcohol so this is my best sedative/anesthetic available) and allergy medicine and go to sleep after putting the red hot coals in the car. The coals will be in a chimney starter and I'll try to seal the vents in the car with duct tape or plastic. If there are any problems here please let me know if you are familiar with the logistics of this method.

Maybe I won't do it though. I have days where I feel like I can chase my dreams and never give up and days like this where I'm so hopeless that I genuinely can't see any other way out than suicide. The ratio of these days is roughly 50:50. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and keep going. I don't know. For now, I just want to talk to someone.

Please reach out.

• Love
Reactions: youshallrideeternal, permanently tired, pleaseiwanttogo and 3 others
lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
Currently struggling to find a place to hide my car. House isn't an option as there are people there. Does anyone have any ideas? Im not sure if I could drive into a forest easily

Dark Window

Dark Window

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2024
Your methods don't seem very well thought out my friend. Failed attempts come at a cost sometimes.

Reactions: sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Currently struggling to find a place to hide my car. House isn't an option as there are people there. Does anyone have any ideas? Im not sure if I could drive into a forest easily
Depending on your car model, but it is possible to drive into forest. But since you have the car, why not the camping site?

lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
Your methods don't seem very well thought out my friend. Failed attempts come at a cost sometimes.
Could you be more specific? What I've listed in the post is only a cursory review of my plan. The only loose end is location, which I'm currently looking for now.
Depending on your car model, but it is possible to drive into forest. But since you have the car, why not the camping site?
Well, true. I'm moreso worried about being seen driving into the forest. Camping grounds were my next idea, but I'm still unsure of privacy.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I don't know where you live, but there are some camping sites that are in the forest. I don't think anyone would be near you.

lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
Does anyone know how much I need to seal the car? I've taped up the vents and am going for windows next
I took the cough syrup and dph abot an hour ago. Noting feels real

Last edited: