Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I am very awear that this is a venting, but scammers - go fuck yourself! Besides sooner or later Yiu will be caught. Keep it clean will not only give Yiu good karma, but can also get into a very shameful prision time that will ruin your life worth it? !Neeeeeeehooooo nope! Get a life!
So stop fuck and pray up on vulnerable people, keep it real. The end! Major scumbags.

We are all just warriors trying to stay alive!! Have some dignity for fuck sakes stay away ⭐

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske, Finalnight, Redacted24 and 7 others
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
I am very wear that this is a venting, but scammers - go fuck yourself! Besides sooner or later Yiu will be caught. Keep it clean will not only give Yiu good karma, but also a very shameful prision shameful. Is some money worth your whole life! Neeeeeeehooooo nope! Get a life!
Feel the same about scammers - but they are sometime hard to spot I am sure. But over time they show themselves

Reactions: Finalnight and Venessolotic
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I wasnt one of the unlooky ones, but there are extremely young vulnerable people in this site that has no clue. We need to protect them from these parasites. Why , you looking for sn?

And everything there is is an age pool. People lie normer everyone. But still. Keep your eyes open. That's all I have to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The only way to get ahead in this world is to scam. That is why I want to leave so badly. The human race is a toxic cesspool.

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, ijustwishtodie, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
The only way to get ahead in this world is to scam. That is why I want to leave so badly. The human race is a toxic cesspool.
It's true everyone I know that makes a lot of money it's been from scamming people basically

Reactions: Venessolotic, NoAIarmsNoSurprises, Deadfrogwalking and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Keep your eyes open. And trust your gut; that's all.
It's true everyone I know that makes a lot of money it's been from scamming people basically
If something is to good to be true, it's okay to use your brains and decline! No offence. It doesn't take a genius to understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises, divinemistress36 and Deadfrogwalking
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Ugh, scammers........
This is why everyone needs a Karate Monkey !!!

• Yay!
Reactions: Venessolotic, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and 1 other person
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Antinatalism + Promortalism
Jan 19, 2024
I'm hoping I don't get scammed. I'm currently searching for a source for SN.