• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I write this with a belt around my neck attached to a faucet, an aching heart and a disillusioned mind. Sometimes I feel as if I was supposed to pass away years ago but somehow cheated death without realising and now the universe chases after me and throws constant chaos at me to try and get me to finally croak. Silly, I know, but regardless, you win universe. I fucking give up. I truly am the most vile specimen to have ever cursed this planet and I can't wait to be gone. I am an irritant and a burden to everyone and have been since my conception. I truly do wish I had just ended it earlier like numerous years earlier so i wouldn't have to watch everything fall apart so awfully. I put my "notification of resignation" in for my job today and there is gonna be a meeting about it next Tuesday that's supposed to rectify things but I have little confidence honestly. That'll be my third job so far and I'm only 18 and no I haven't lasted more than a couple months at either of them. I'm much too weary to go into everything fully but I just feel so trapped and so suffocated and want out so badly. i postponed my plans last year and could have gone then but decided not to in case things got better. they haven't. idk anymore. i can barely even get supplies anymore due to the shitty geography of where i live now so gotta make do with what i have. maybe i go today, perhaps tomorrow. all i know is that i'm simply not cut out for the "real world" and deserve to die so everyone can move on with their lives and not have to deal with my uselessness any longer. right now i'm just kinda having some final fun with this body by dressing up a bit, perhaps doing my makeup before the decomposition process begins and in a couple thousand years it ceases to be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thebelljarrr, rozeske and 1 other person
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I can assure you, despite what you think of yourself, you are not a burden on anyone. Many of us here can relate to these thoughts.

You are 18 years old, you have only just reached adulthood, and I can tell you that things can get better.

Life is incredibly tough, you need extra support. We are here for you

I know I can't change your mind, but I can tell you that your passing will not unburden those that you think you're a burden to, it will have the opposite effect, and it will crush them.

You deserve better than to take your life at such a young age. You are important in this life

I really hope you reach out to someone in your life, and your pain eases. I promise it can get better.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you can find ways to enjoy and live your life just for you. Wish you the best.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you make the right decisions for you. Things can get better, you should give it a chance. You deserve better!!

Reactions: rozeske